剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
You asked me to be here at noon and on a Saturday.
不可饶恕 我知道 我睡过头了
It's unforgivable, I know. I overslept.
我昨晚特别恐慌 喝了些酒 我...
I... I was in a panic last night, I had a drink. I...
这个星期简直要命
This week has been murder for me.
没错 但大家都不容易
Yeah, it's been tough on everybody.
我不确定自己在做的是不是有用
I have no idea if what I'm doing is working at all.
这是个大胆的选择 抑或只是受了她的激将
Is it a brave choice, or is it just in reaction to her?
她激怒了我
She infuriates me,
我只想用表演把她弄死
I just want to smother her with my performance.
简也想弄死布兰琪 这非常好啊
And Jane wants to smother Blanche. It's perfect.
是吗
Is it?
我不想到头来沦为笑柄 鲍勃
I don't want to end up a joke, Bob.
我知道我得自控
I feel I need to get control,
但我也不清楚自己能不能做到
and I don't know if I can do that
如果我总是在发火的话
when I'm seeing red all the time.
或许我该请她吃顿饭
Maybe I should invite her to dinner.
不不不 别
No. No. No, no, no.
有种东西叫魔力 贝蒂
You know, there's such a thing as alchemy, Bette.
你可不能把它搅和没了
You don't mess with alchemy.
我的建议 你只需保持现状
My advice, you just keep doing what you're doing.
捱过接下来的几个星期
Muscle out the next few weeks.
按你自己的路子演
Stay in your own lane,
因为这条路将引领你走向下一座奥斯卡
because that road is gonna get you to your next Oscar.
相信我
Trust me.
我的确相信你
I do trust you.
你不会让我被人看笑话的
You won't let me look ridiculous.
当然不会
Of course not.
好了 我们看一下这场戏吧
All right, let's look at the scene.
《给爸爸的信》
"I've Written a Letter to Daddy"
说实话 把我吓坏了
frankly, scares the shit out of me.
我不擅长唱歌♥ 一向如此
I'm not a singer, never was.
别谦虚了 贝蒂 你为劳军组织唱过歌♥
Oh, come on, Bette, you sang with the U.S.O.
所以我才想让你在片场现场演绎
That's why I want you to perform the number live, on the set.
刚才你还说不会让我被人看笑话的
You just said you wouldn't let me look ridiculous.
没错 但这只是为了表现悲怆和失去 贝蒂
And I won't, but it's all about the pathos, Bette. The loss.
简只是想变回那个受人喜爱的八岁女孩而已
Jane just wants to be that adored eight-year-old girl again.
在唱歌♥的是她 并不是你
It's her selling the number, not you.
来吧
Come on.
何不先试一下呢
Why don't we give it a whirl, huh?
来吧
Come on.
*我给爸爸写了封信*
*I've written a letter to Daddy.*
不 你不需要这个 你知道歌♥词
No, you don't need that. You know the words.
你需要的是你的手 简是很放得开的
You need your hands, Jane is open.
夸张戏剧化的姿态 记住 她是杂耍演员
Big, theatrical gestures. Remember, she's vaudeville.
*我...*
*I've...*
*我给爸爸写了封信*
*I've written a letter to Daddy*
*他的地址*
*His address*
*是天堂*
*Is heaven above*
*我写到"亲爱的爸爸 我们想你"*
*I've written "Dear Daddy, we miss you"*
*希望你在我们身边 相亲相爱*
*And wish you were here with us to love*
*而不是只有邮票让我亲吻*
*Instead of a stamp I put kisses*
*邮差说 这是最好的办法*
*The postman says that's best to do*
*我给爸爸写了封信*
*I'm writing a letter to Daddy*
*上面写着*
*Saying*
*我爱你*
*"I love you."*
你晚餐有安排了吗
You got plans for dinner?
我有点愧疚
I feel like I owe you something
让你白白等了一个上午
for having you cool your heels all morning.
我答应带哈里特去佩里诺餐厅了
I promised Harriet I'd take her to Perino's.
那就带她一起来
Bring her.
6号♥舞台
你把所有的戏服都带来
I want you to take all the costumes
在化妆间里一字排开
and just lay them out in the dressing room
那样的话 我走过它们的时候就能决定...
and that way, I can go through them and determine which...
我说 好的 那...
...I said, okay, how about...
片场的人议论纷纷
The crew is abuzz.
对我的表演吗
About my performance?
对他们的关系
About their relationship.
他们整个周末都在研究她那出戏
Apparently, they've been working on her scenes all weekend long.
-你喜欢这领带吗 -嗯
- So, you like the tie? - I do.
你好
Hello?
是琼·克劳馥
It's Joan Crawford.
琼
Joan?
这他妈都半夜了
It's fucking midnight.
鲍勃 他走了
Bob, he left me.
谁
Who?
皮特
Peter.
我们大吵了一架
Oh, we had a terrible row.
他说在我眼里电影比他重要 然后就走了
He said this picture meant more to me than he did and he left.
他喝醉了
He was drunk.
天呐
Oh, God.
我得退出这部电影 鲍勃 我演不下去了
I have to quit the picture, Bob. I can't continue.
好吧 给...给我点时间
A-All right, uh, j-just, just give me a few.
我套件衣服 马上过去
I'll put, I'll throw some clothes on. I'll be right over.
-你保证吗 -是 我保证
- You promise? - Yeah, yeah, I promise.
好
Okay.
谁 是谁
Who is it? Who's there?
你以为是谁呢 琼
Who the hell do you think it is, Joan?
是鲍勃 你叫我来的
It's Bob, you called me here.
鲍勃
Oh, Bob.
不 有一瞬间我以为也许是皮特回家了
No, I thought for a moment maybe Peter had come home.
皮特的事我很遗憾 琼
Yeah, I'm sorry about Peter, Joan.
你知道我遗憾什么吗
You know what I'm sorry about?
我很遗憾我居然为了你和这部电影
I'm sorry I gave up a wonderful relationship with a man
放弃了与一个男人的美好恋爱
who truly cherished me, a doctor no less,
而他珍视我 还是个医生
for you and this picture.
说真的 这代价太大了
Really, it's just too much.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说什么 你最清楚不过了
You know goddamn well what I'm talking about.
你和戴维斯 背着我寻欢作乐
You and Davis, cavorting behind my back.
-你太荒谬了 -是吗
- Oh, you're being ridiculous. - Am I?
周末排练个屁
Weekend rehearsals my ass.
你和她上♥床♥多久了
How long have you been sleeping with her?
我没和她上♥床♥
I'm not sleeping with her.
我可不是好糊弄的
I won't be made a fool of.
我要退出 不过别担心 我不会挡你路的
I'm out, but don't worry, I won't stand in your way.
我相信华纳会让你换角的
I'm sure Warner will let you recast.
我们是不会换角的 琼 天呐
We're not recasting, Joan. Jesus.
正是因为你 这部电影才得以开拍
This picture's only happening because of you.
很高兴你记得这点
Well, I'm glad you remember that.
你还记得什么 鲍勃
What else do you remember, Bob?
琼
Joan. u202d
鲍比 你记不记得
Bob, do you remember
我们在拍《怨妇悲秋》时的私下排练
our private rehearsals on Autumn Leaves?
来啊
Come on.
现在和我一起排练吧 鲍勃
Rehearse with me now, Bob.
带我排场爱情戏
Take me through a love scene.
这部电影里没有爱情戏
There is no love scene in the picture.
那我要求重写剧本
Then I want a rewrite.
见鬼 琼 你能不能消停会
Oh, goddamn it, Joan. Will you knock it off?
你以为我不知道你在唱哪出吗
You think I don't know what this is?
怎么 你以为把我弄上♥床♥
What, you think you're gonna get me into bed,
我就会把电影交给你吗
I'm just gonna hand the picture to you?
拍《怨妇悲秋》时就是这样
That's exactly what happened on Autumn Leaves.
你看到我和克里夫·罗伯逊一起喝咖啡
You saw me having coffee with Cliff Robertson,
*美国男演员
接着你的手就伸进了我的裤子里
next thing I know your hand's down my pants.
去你的
Screw you.
不 这次不行 琼
No, not this time, Joan.
听我说
Listen to me.
看在上帝的分上 我在尽力维持我的婚姻
I'm trying to hold onto my marriage for Christ's sakes.
那好吧
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表