剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
琼妮 谁不嫉妒你呢 你那么完美
Joanie, who wouldn't be? Look at you.
你不但美丽 还才华横溢
You're beautiful, talented.
你就是个传奇
You're a legend.
我明白你很难过
And I understand that you're upset.
不过你要把所有的激♥情♥和愤怒都融入表演中
But put all that passion, all that anger into your performance.
别生她的气了 别生气了
Forget about her. Forget her.
听我说
Listen to me.
只有我的意见才是重要的
I am the only opinion that matters.
我会让你为我骄傲的
I'll make you proud of me,
我保证
I promise.
多年后 当我听说当时发生了什么事
Years later, when I heard what was going on,
我气愤极了
I was furious.
奥利维娅·德哈维兰
两次荣获奥斯卡奖
当时我们并不知道
I mean, at the time, we didn't know
这两位银幕传奇 我们的挚友
that these two great screen legends, friends of ours,
是这样残忍♥地被她们身边的男人所操控着
were being manipulated so cruelly by the men around them.
倒不是说我们那时能做些什么
Well, not that we could've done anything about it.
你知道当时的女性有多大权力吗
You know how much power women had back then?
和现在完全一样 一点都没有
Exactly as much as we got now: zippo.
要知道
Well, you have to remember,
这还是现代女权运动之前的事
this was before the modern women's lib movement.
-我非常敬佩的一件事 -我也是
- Which I admire very much, by the way. - Me, too.
设想一下如今的片场
But imagine a studio today
如果有人设局让简·方达和黛恩·坎农互斗
tried to pit Miss Jane Fonda against Miss Dyan Cannon.
这两位姑娘会反抗的
I mean, the girls would revolt.
扯吧
Oh, horseshit.
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
无论环境有多自♥由♥
No matter how liberated,
女人们在被逼入绝境时也只能
women'll do what they always do when they're cornered:
互相残杀 拿对方骨头剔牙
eat their own and pick their teeth with the bones.
路易勒 亲爱的
Louella, darling.
我是琼
Joan here.
我是为了赫达今天的文章才打给你的
Listen, I'm calling about the article Hedda wrote today.
我要反驳
I have a rebuttal.
不 是为了你
No, but for you.
你在记吗
Are you writing it down?
很好
Good.
戴维斯小姐看上去和我母亲一样老
Miss Davis looks old enough to be my mother.
只要看一眼她的脸 你就会觉得
One look at her face and you'd think
她这辈子从来就没开心过
she hasn't had a happy day, or night, in her life.
是的 你可以说是引用我的话
Yes, you can quote me.
我就指着你这么做了
I'm counting on it.
贝蒂·戴维斯
戴维斯小姐 能否评论一下
Miss Davis, care to comment on the fact
克劳馥小姐说你看上去和她母亲一样老这件事
that Miss Crawford says you look old enough to be her mother?
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name, sweetheart?
西尔维亚
Sylvia.
滚 西尔维亚
Fuck off, Sylvia.
你行不行
Come on.
到我房♥间看书去
Go to my room and read a goddamn book.
请进
Come in.
我们来聊聊
Let's have a little talk.
乐意之极
I'd love that.
尽管我知道你更愿意和八卦记者闲聊
Although I know you prefer chewing the fat with gossip columnists.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
路易勒·帕森斯 今天的事
Louella Parsons, today.
文章引用了你的话 露西尔
You're quoted on the record, Lucille.
对哦 这件事
Oh, yes. That.
我们废话少说 你可别明明自身难保
Let me just cut through the movie star bullshit you cling to
还放不下昔日电影明星的派头
when the waters get too deep for you to stay afloat
我要跟你解释一些事情
and explain something to you.
我洗耳恭听
I can't wait to hear.
你好像忘了我在这部电影里化的丑妆
You seem to have forgotten that the unflattering makeup
是我自己的选择
I'm wearing in this picture is a choice
为的是塑造角色形象
designed to create a character.
我对虚荣和八卦没兴趣
I'm not interested in vanity, I'm not interested in gossip.
我只想专心工作
I'm interested in the work.
这是我想做的 所以我请你别再
That's what I want to do, so I suggest you stop
在早上喝咖啡
fitting in calls to Parsons between your morning coffee
和拉金屎的间隙
and taking a shit of butterflies and moonbeams
还跟帕金斯打电♥话♥爆料了
and whatever else comes flying out of your ass.
如果你继续 那你就等死吧
If you don't, it's your funeral.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
你会杀了我吗
You'll kill me?
更残忍♥ 我会在你的眼皮子底下
Worse. I'm gonna steal this picture right out
抢走你的戏份 你知道我做得到的
from under your nose and you know I can do it.
我已经在这么做了
I am doing it.
谁说的
Says who?
整个剧组 导演
The crew, the director.
所有人
Everybody.
奥德里奇先生说他爱死我的表演了
Mr. Aldrich says he loves my performance.
呵呵
Interesting.
这么多年后 我还是坐在这张椅子上
After all those years, I'm still in this chair.
难道这没激起你的责任感吗
Doesn't that give you some kind of responsibility?
简 我只是在向你解释事情的本质
Jane, I'm just trying to explain how things really are.
这段拍得很棒 鲍勃
This is fantastic footage, Bob.
很棒
It's fantastic.
你可以真切地感受到仇恨
I-I mean, you can literally feel the hate
从大屏幕中透出来 这简直
steaming off the screen. It's... It...
你确定不是在评价演技吗
Are you sure it's not the acting you're responding to?
汉克 把声音关了
Uh, Hank, turn the sound down.
什么 你在逗我吗
What, are you kidding me?
演得那么做作
There's so much ham up there,
我今天下午甚至得去拉比那里忏悔了
I'm gonna have to go to my rabbi this afternoon and atone.
当然不是 我是在说演得过火的背后的故事
No! I'm talking about what's underneath all that scene chewing.
纯粹而赤♥裸♥裸的仇恨
Pure, naked rancor.
我爱死了 还要更多
I love it. I want more.
-更多吗 -是的
- More? - u202dYeah.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
你要让她俩都觉得
You've got to make each one think
-你更偏爱另一个 -天啊 杰克
- that you like the other one more. - Oh, Jesus, Jack.
片场的气氛已经闹得够僵了
The atmosphere on set's frosty enough as it is.
你还想让我搅这个混水吗
You sure you want me to stir that pot?
你怎么了 突然变成共♥产♥主义者了吗
What are you, red all of a sudden?
你对资本主义有意见吗
You got something against capitalism? Huh?
鲍勃 过来看
Look, Bob, come here, look.
我们在这里所看到的
What we're looking at right there
是自♥由♥市场的一个缩影
is a raw display of the free market.
充满了激烈的竞争
That's vigorous competition.
这才是美国风格
That's the American way.
她们越是鄙视彼此
The more that they despise each other,
越是想碾压彼此
the more that each one tries to crush the other one,
效果就越好
the better they get!
但她们现在已经不错了
But they're already good.
不 已经非常好 但还可以更好
No, they're great. Great, but they can be greater still.
你以为威灵顿公爵一直是个热血将军吗
Do you think that Wellington was such a hot general?
不 他之前很胆小
He wasn't. He was a piker,
直到他必须直面对抗拿破仑 为什么
until he had to go up against Napoleon. And why?
因为他恨死拿破仑了 他恨他
Because he hated Napoleon's guts. He hated him.
正是他的憎恶成就了他的伟大
It was his hatred that made him great.
杰克 那是战争
Jack, that was war.
这也是
So is this.
把音量调高
Turn it up!
如果我还能走动 不是被困在这轮椅里
You wouldn't do all these awful things to me
你也不会待我如此残忍♥
if I weren't still in this chair.
看呐 快看
Ha! Look at that, look at that!
但你就是动不了 布兰琪 你只能坐在轮椅上
But you are, Blanche. You are in that chair.
-停 -太了不起了
- Cut. - Fantastic.
太了不起了 鲍勃
Fantastic, Bob.
-鲍勃 抱歉我迟到了 -迟了两小时 贝蒂
- Bob, sorry I'm late. - Two hours late, Bette.
你让我大中午来这儿 而且还是周六
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表