剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
I take the twins to the library.
我是这里的新公民
I'm a new citizen.
我在资料室里学到了关于这个国家的事情
I learn about my country in the Reference Room.
我阅读了年鉴 地图集
I read the Almanac, the Atlas,
以及人口普查报告
the Census Report.
你这不是从图书馆的书里撕下来的吧
You didn't tear these out of a library book, did you?
这是美国的男女人口比例
This is the United States sex ratio.
看这里 在1910年男性比女性多多少
Look here. In 1910, there are how many more men than women?
270万人
2.7 million.
-1940年呢 -50万
- In 1940? - Zero-point-five.
但现在我们比他们多出了100万人
And now we outnumber them by more than one million.
是要告诉男人们他们要灭绝了吗
Should someone tell the men they're going extinct?
不是灭绝
Not extinct.
是占少数 男性是第一批移♥民♥
Minority. Men were first to immigrate.
边疆地区只有男性 就像公共澡堂一样
On frontier, only men, like bathhouse.
这就解释了为何1910年男性多得多
That explains big 1910 number.
但是 男性的寿命普遍较短
However, men have shorter lives,
因为他们不够强壮
because they are less strong.
同时还有许多在战争中牺牲
And many die in war.
这就说明了男性人数的减少
That explains the decline.
这是人口普查的预测
Census projections.
到1970年 女性将比男性多出600万人
By 1970, there will be six million more women than men.
占总人口的52%
52% of total population.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
会有很多孤单寂寞的姑娘
A lot of lonely gals.
制片厂将不得不创作
Studios will have obligations
超过半数的有关女性的故事
to make half of stories about women,
由女性创作 为女性创作的剧本
by women, for women.
这才符合经济逻辑
It only makes economic sense.
所以昂首挺胸吧
Keep your head up.
你的时代就要来临了
Your day is coming.
阿姨
Mamacita.
你真是个有大局观的人
You're a real big-picture thinker.
阿姨
Mamacita?
琼小姐
Miss Joan.
你吓着我了 阿姨
Oh, you startled me, Mamacita.
怎么回事 我要你在五点半叫我起床的
What's going on? I asked you to wake me at 5:30.
今天会公布奥斯卡提名名单
They're announcing the Oscar nominations today.
琼小姐
Miss Joan.
你得坐稳了
I want you to sit down.
不
No!
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表