剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
停
And cut.
冲印这条 欧尼
Print that one, Ernie.
下面拍近景
Let's go in tighter.
别 琼
No, Joan.
琼
Joan.
怎么
What?
等下 别走 我们正在摆镜头呢
Wai-Wait, don't go anywhere. We're just swinging a lens.
我马上就回来
I'll be back in two ticks.
太阳就要下山了
We're losing the light.
紧点
Tighter.
你确定不会太紧吗
Are you sure that's not too tight?
弄平整了
Well, get it even.
可以了
All right.
这样紧能把皮肤拉平整了吗
Is that as tight as it'll go?
已经过紧了
Already it's too much.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
看在上帝的份上 赶紧打结
Just go ahead and tie it, for Christ's sake.
是我眼花 还是她变年轻了
Is it me, or is she getting younger?
你才发现吗
You're just now noticing?
她只要一回拖车 再下来的时候
Every time she comes back from her trailer,
就年轻五岁
she's lost five more years.
天呐 赶紧拍完得了
Oh, Christ. Let's just get through this.
这是我的重头戏
It was my big scene.
临死前的忏悔
My dying confession.
我就知道她会做手脚的
I knew she would do something to steal it.
拼命翻她那双死虫眼之类的
Roll those big bug eyes or something.
只要能吸引注意力就行
Anything to draw the focus to her.
开始
Action.
简 我...
Jane, I'm...
我快要死了
I'm dying.
已经没时间了
There's no time.
你必须听我说
You must listen.
我害你...
I made you...
荒废了一生
...waste your whole life.
她看上去有点太美了
She looks too goddamn good.
那个老巫婆是怎么搅局的
So what did the old harpy do to cock it up?
没有
Nothing.
什么都没做
Nothing at all.
我的台词全说完了
I got through my entire speech.
我甚至觉得自己用演技感动了她
I think I even moved her with my performance.
我已经知道该怎么夸你了
Well, I'm already writing the rave in my head.
天呐 欧尼 她是怎么做到的
Jesus, Ernie. How's she doing that?
她看上去年轻了20岁
She looks 20 years younger.
已经没有自然光了 我想一定是
I was losing the light. I think it must be
因为我用反光板给她打了光
those reflectors I'm hitting her with.
不 我向上帝发誓
No. I swear to God.
这是演技在发光
It's the goddamn acting.
我他妈的恨死这部电影了
I hate this fucking picture.
但如果它成功
But if it's successful,
我能大赚一笔
I can make a pretty penny.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
不错
That's good.
我正好在这附近
I was in the neighborhood.
太棒了
How nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
坊间传言
So, word on the street
克劳馥在这片子里赢得不费吹灰之力
is that Crawford's walking away with the picture.
站街女都这么说吗 赫达
Is that what all the streetwalkers are saying, Hedda?
传言就是这样的呢
That's the buzz.
那谁是勤劳的小蜜蜂呢 你要当心哦
Oh. And who's the busy little bee? Careful.
一旦被蜇就小命不保了
Once you sting, you die.
但蜂后除外
But not the queen.
来吧 贝蒂
Oh, come on, Bette.
所有那些愚蠢的片场新闻
All those ridiculous studio press releases
都在吹嘘你俩
touting how wonderfully well
相处得如何融洽 尽扯淡
you two have been getting along? It's hogwash.
而我恰好知道在过去的六周时间里
I happen to know every single nasty thing
你对克劳馥做的每一件龌龊事
you've done to Crawford over the last six weeks.
踢女士的头吗
Kicking a woman in the head?
奥斯卡评委们可不会嘉奖这种行为
Academy members don't reward that sort of behavior.
我是说 不管我们怎么看克劳馥
I mean, regardless of what we think of Crawford,
她都是名流人物
she is an institution.
如果她真把你当朋友的话那她是疯了
Or belongs in one if she really thinks you're her friend.
贝蒂
Oh, Bette.
我这是在给你机会
I'm offering you an opportunity.
从你的角度 把故事告诉我
Give me your side of the story,
这样一来 等新闻被爆出来的时候
and then when it all comes out,
你就不会被描绘成恶人了
you won't have to be painted as the bad guy.
我就是靠扮恶人获奖的
I win awards playing bad guys.
但那是在大荧幕上
But that's on the screen.
这是现实生活
This is real life.
现实生活吗
Real life? Ha!
这才不是现实生活
This isn't real life.
这是好莱坞 赫达
This is Hollywood, Hedda.
全都是假的
It's all fake,
从荒漠里修建整齐的草坪
from the manicured lawns in the desert
到你虚情假意的关心
to your manufactured concern.
我的确关心你
Well, I am concerned.
我渴望写一个关于
I so wanted to write a story
好莱坞黄金时代的两位巨星如何相处的故事
about how two of Hollywood's golden titans were getting along.
作为给天下女性的一个范例
As an example to ladies everywhere.
但我是事实的讲述者
But I am a truth teller.
我必须报道实情
I must report the facts,
不管它是多么丑陋
regardless of how ugly they may be.
这部电影一开拍 你就像头秃鹫一样
You have been circling this project
在附近盘旋不止
like a vulture from the start.
正是你这样的女人
It's women like you,
这么多年来 助长恶意与憎恨
who've nurtured venom and resentment for years,
挑起我们之间的战争
that make it such a battle for the rest of us
但真正承担风险 命悬一线的
who are actually putting our asses on the line
只有我们而已
and risking something.
还事实的讲述者呢
Truth teller.
没错
That's right.
事实就是
And the truth is,
我听说你女儿演得一塌糊涂
I hear your daughter stinks on ice.
-她把这部电影给毁了 -滚出去
- She practically ruins the picture. - Get out.
BD的名字最好别出现在
And B.D.'s name better not show up
你任何一个匿名专栏里面
in one of your poison-pen columns.
任何人任何事都是可以攻击的 贝蒂
Everything's fair game, Bette.
除了我的孩子
Not my child.
而且我告诉你 她并没有毁了电影
And for your information, she doesn't ruin the picture.
她的角色还没重要到那地步
Her role isn't important enough to do that.
该死
Shit.
我认得你
I know you.
我在《夏威夷之眼》里看到过你
I seen you on Hawaiian Eye.
你是查尔斯·劳顿
You're Charles Laughton.
我想演电影
I want to be in pictures.
所以我离开了内布拉斯加州
That's why I came out here from Nebraska.
你觉得我能演电影吗
You think I could be in pictures?
你觉得我能成为大明星吗
You think I could be a star?
你...
You have...
很有潜力
loads of potential.
-走 快点 -这是个误会
- Let's go. Come on. - There's been a mistake.
我是在找加油站
This is... I was looking for a gas station.
干嘛
What?
这些都是犯人 女士
Well, them's the breaks, lady.
过几个小时见了法官后
Can bail your friend out
就能把你朋友保释出来了
after the judge sees him in a few hours.
他可不会见法官
He's not seeing a judge in a few hours
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表