剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
Good, well...
皮特
Peter?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我以为你在棕榈泉呢
I thought you were in Palm Springs.
路被冲毁了
Yeah, the road got washed out.
片场见 琼
I'll see you on the set, Joan.
你要解释一下吗
You want to explain that?
解释 跟你解释吗
Explain? To you?
我什么都不必向你解释
I don't have to explain a goddamn thing to you.
是你在这个周末离开了我
You're the one who left me this weekend,
把我一个人丢在这里
leaving me here all alone.
我想是时候换人了
I think it's time to recast.
换人
Recast?
把你换掉
Recast you.
你的台词过时
Your lines are stale.
你的表演老套
You delivery's predictable.
我要下楼
I'm going downstairs.
等我回来的时候 希望你已经走了
When I come back, I want you gone.
解脱了
It's a relief!
她人呢
Where is she?
这到底怎么回事
What the hell is this?
对不起 琼小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Joan.
她个子虽小 但动作很快
She's small, but she's quick.
怎么看着像是一篇独家报道
Why that looks like an exclusive.
在《旧金山考察家报》的路易勒专栏上
In The Examiner, in Louella's column.
你故意打电♥话♥给那个淫♥荡♥的婊♥子♥
You deliberately called up that incontinent cow
就为了抢我的首发
just to scoop me.
谢谢你 斯文 先这样吧
Thank you, Sven. That'll be all for now.
不 斯文不准走
No, Sven's staying put.
我要这个年轻人作证
I want this young man to bear witness.
他应该知道自己一直在护理的是谁的残骸
He should know whose carcass it is he's been handling,
以及这个镇上还有多少人
and just how many others in this town
能在黑暗里认出它来
could identify it in the dark.
那篇专栏早就写好了
That column has already been written.
《琼·克劳馥早期的庸俗岁月》
"Joan Crawford's Early, Tawdry Years."
从1946年你背着我找路易勒那次后
And it's been locked away in my desk drawer since 1946,
就一直锁在我书桌的抽屉里
the last time you went to Louella behind my back.
那时我就告诉你 赫达 我没去找路易勒
Oh, I told you then, Hedda, I didn't go to Louella
谈我和菲利普离婚的事
about my divorce from Philip.
不 是她来找我的
No, she came to me.
但你承认了 就在我拯救了你的事业之后
And you confirmed it. And after I gave you your career back.
票房♥毒药 他们就是这么叫她的
Box Office Poison. That's what they called her,
直到我开始在专栏里宣传她
until I started promoting her in my column
因为我为她感到难过
because I felt sorry for her.
这点她倒是没说错
Well, she is right about that.
在我运气不佳的时候
When I was down on my luck,
在这个虚伪的小镇 只有赫达
Hedda is the only person in this Christless town
伸出友谊之手
to extend a hand in friendship,
表现出了为人的尊重与体面
to show some human decency.
她本没必要如此
She didn't have to,
我一直非常感激她这么做
and I have always been truly grateful to her for doing it,
发自内心地感激
truly, truly grateful.
那你为什么要去找我的死对头
Well, then why would you go to my mortal enemy?
因为这是我唯一能引起你注意的办法
Because it was the only way I could get your attention.
谢谢 斯文 周五再见吧
Thank you, Sven, I'll see you on Friday.
赫达 赫达
Hedda, Hedda.
怎么了
Yes.
我们去泳池 吸收点维生素D
Let's go down to the pool, soak up some vitamin D.
听着 我们得谈谈
Listen, we have to talk.
好吧
Okay.
等我换下衣服
Give me a moment to change.
我就直说了 赫达
I'll just say it, Hedda.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
什么麻烦
What kind of trouble?
不不不 这不是为了发表的
No, no, no. This isn't for publication.
我是作为朋友恳请你帮忙
I'm appealing to you as a friend.
好吧 我合上了
All right. Closed.
说吧
Shoot.
我破产了
I'm broke.
-债台高筑 -不可能
- Up to my eyeballs in debt. - u202dNo.
不可能 百事可乐基本上都归你
No. You practically own Pepsi-Cola.
是我属于百事可乐
Pepsi-Cola owns me.
或者说 至少艾尔属于百事可乐
Or it owned Al, at any rate,
而他去世后 他的债务就变成了我的
and when he died, his debts became mine.
两百万美金
Two million dollars.
赫达 那就是我欠的债
Hedda, that's what I owe.
两百万美金
Two million dollars.
琼 我完全不知道
Joan, I had no idea.
当然 没人知道 我也不许别人知道
No, nobody does, and-and they mustn't.
我是个在好莱坞工作的单身母亲
Look, I'm a single mother working in Hollywood.
我还有三个未完成学业的孩子
I've got three children whose schooling is not yet complete.
鸡尾酒时间到了
Cocktail time.
来吧 我需要来一杯
Come on, I need a drink.
好吧
All right.
看看这一切 赫达
Look at this, Hedda.
这一切可能一瞬间就没了
All of this could be gone in an instant,
我为之奋斗一生的所有东西
everything I've worked for my entire life.
到了我这个年纪 又能去哪儿
I mean, where, at my age, am I going to find
再找一个富商来拯救我呢
another rich man to save me?
你从不需要男人
You've never needed a man.
我们都不需要
Neither one of us have.
然而我们却一直听任他们摆布
And yet we've always been at their mercy.
至少我是这样
Hmm. u202dAt least I have.
赫达 你不懂你有多幸运
You don't know how lucky you are, Hedda,
你没有成为一个女演员
that being an actress didn't work out for you,
你从来都不是影星
that you were never a star.
但你却是镇上拥有真权力的女人
I mean, you're the one who has real power in this town.
好吧 这镇子 它正在衰退
Yeah, well, this town, it's in decline.
正在变得低级而普通
It's becoming base and common.
很快
You know, pretty soon,
我也将撼动不了它了
I won't even be able to shock it anymore.
这一切都将消逝
The whole thing's gonna blow away,
剩下的唯有原本的荒漠
and all that'll be left is the desert it's built on.
谢谢你 阿姨
Oh, thank you, Mamacita.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
再多几年
A few more years.
我想要的只是再多几年
That is all I wanted, just a few more years, u202dHmm.
但是我一直被损害 被中伤
But I've been undermined, sabotaged.
不 这真是太不公平了
No, it's just not fair.
-戴维斯 她从不是我们的一员 -不是
- Davis, she's never been one of us. - u202dNo.
她从不是这镇子的一部分 不像你
She's never been a part of this town, not like you have.
而且她不需要工作
And she doesn't need the work.
活得像个北方佬一样
Woman lives like a Yankee.
我只是不知道我该做什么了
I just don't know what I'm going to do.
不许哭 别哭
Don't you dare. No tears.
赫达在这儿呢
Hedda is here.
你还想再多几年
You want a few more years?
五年如何
What about five more?
再赢一座奥斯卡 你就有这个时间了
Because that's what another Oscar will give you.
没错
Yes.
它能预付五年的时间
A down payment on five more years.
不不不 这不可能
No, no, no, that is impossible.
这绝不可能
That'll never happen.
贝蒂的角色更引人注目
Bette has the showier role.
这只是不同的看法罢了
Well, that's a matter of opinion.
而我的看法才是唯一有用的
And my opinion is the only one that matters.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯 亲爱的
Tchin-tchin, my darling.
早安 戴维斯小姐 我是你的忠实粉丝
Well, good morning, Miss Davis, I am such a fan.
要甜甜圈吗
Doughnut?
不 黑咖啡 送到我化妆室
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表