剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
1978年
加州 洛杉矶 钱德勒剧院
波琳 你好 我是亚当·弗里曼
Pauline. Hi, I'm Adam Freeman.
-认识你很高兴 -认识你很高兴
- Nice to meet you. - Very nice to meet you.
你可以在这边坐一下
If you want to grab a seat in the chair here,
我们已经准备好了
we're ready for you.
-再次感谢你来 -不客气
- Thank you again for doing this. - u202dMy pleasure.u202c
-我们很感激 -应该不会...
- We really appreciate it. - Shouldn't be more than...
超过一两个小时
maybe an hour or two, if you have it.
来一点吧
Just a little bit.
为鲍勃工作
Working for Bob,
我渐渐觉得自己是个擦鞋垫
I'd come to feel like a doormat.
只不过
Only, you know,
是那种支撑了整栋房♥子的擦鞋垫
the kind of doormat that's holding up the whole house.
当时 我...
At the time, I was...
在跟一个很不错的贷款经纪人霍华德恋爱
I was going with a very pleasant mortgage broker, Howard,
我还想
and I thought,
"如果我跟调职的霍华德一起去密歇根州庞蒂亚克
"What if I follow Howard on his transfer to Pontiac, Michigan
尝试在简单的家庭生活中找到慰藉呢"
and try to find reward in simple domesticity?"
但我在报上读到 底特律的一个人
But I read in the free press about someone in Detroit
在拍摄老兵关于战争罪行的证词
filming veterans' testimony on war crimes,
我就去了
so I turned up.
问我能不能在片场帮忙
Asked if I could help on set.
没想到原来
Not knowing that there would be
在纪录片领域我能得到
so much more opportunity for me in documentary
比好莱坞电影更多的机会
than in Hollywood feature films.
你怎么跟琼·克劳馥再次相遇的
How did you come to reconnect with Joan Crawford?
我在拉瓜迪亚机场碰到了她
I ran into her at LaGuardia.
她穿着粉红的裙子
She was wearing a Pepto pink dress
脸涂得惨白
and a mask of chalk-white foundation,
因为脚踝伤被人用轮椅推着穿过机场 喝醉了
being wheeled through the airport with broken ankles, drunk.
一个人
Alone.
尽管我们过去有种种不快
And for all our past difficulties,
当我碰到她的手臂时 她哭了
when I touched her arm, she cried.
她喊我"老朋友"
She called me "old friend"
叫我去曼哈顿见她
and asked me to visit her in Manhattan.
她看上去被抛弃了
She seemed very much tossed away.
1969年
纽约市
不 罗兹
No, Roz.
《逍遥骑士》
Easy Rider.
就是演员都穿着流苏
You know, the one where the actor is dressed all in fringe
像印第安酋长似的
like an Indian chief.
那个杰克·尼科尔森 是不是稍有点斗鸡眼
And that Jack Nicholson, is he vaguely cross-eyed?
当我们飞入战区 接走伤员时
We got the same harried situation
遇到了同样的紧急情况
when we dropped in to pick up wounded soldiers.
这在越战中...
It's typical of the Viet...
劫持者的注意力被分散
The attention of the hijackers was diverted.
两名人♥质♥从后面溜走 留下...
The two hostages slipped from the rear door, leaving...
你不想跳舞吗
Don't you like dancing?
不 不想跟陌生人跳
No, not with strangers.
-从不吗 -从不
- Never? - Never.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
不客气
Not at all.
卡尔 我是琼·克劳馥
Carl, it's Joan Crawford.
真是抱歉
I'm so terribly sorry,
但我今天没法去跟你吃午饭了
but I'm not going to be able to meet you for lunch today.
是啊
No.
真是抱歉 谢谢
Please excuse me. Thank you.
这是你的新家
Here's your new home.
我会时不时过来
I will make myself available to you
照料你
on a part-time basis.
莲花公主
Princess Lotus Blossom,
这是阿姨
this is Mamacita.
我跟妈妈说 伟大的琼·克劳馥
I, uh, told my mother the great Joan Crawford...
今天预了约
was on the books today.
她逼我一定要问
She made me promise to ask
你什么时候会再跟贝蒂·戴维斯合作
when you'll reteam with Bette Davis.
好疼啊
It hurts.
嗯 感染挺严重的
Yeah. The infections are pretty severe.
而且我数着你少了六颗臼齿
And by my count, you're missing six molars?
拔掉了
Extractions.
什么样的中世纪牙科手术
What kind of medieval dental practice
会拔掉六颗牙还不植入假牙啊
extracts six teeth without putting in implants?
我23岁时做的
I did it when I was 23.
那叫"削脸"
It's called "the buckle."
就是拔掉后牙
When you remove the back teeth,
这样脸颊的角度会更优雅
your cheeks curve in at a more elegant angle.
你为什么要那么做啊
Why the heck would you do that?
我的经纪人说 如果我想25岁还有工作
My agent told me if I wanted to work past 25,
就得弄一对儿颧骨
I should invest in a set of cheekbones.
如果兜不住光线 就吸引不了注意
You can't catch their eye if you can't catch the light,
我就削了脸 那并不少见
so I did the buckle. It was not uncommon.
这也会导致骨质疏松
It's also led to bone loss.
几乎没有东西支撑着你剩余的牙了
There's barely anything holding your remaining teeth in place.
你也知道人们说明星都什么样
Well, you know what they say about stars.
就像圣诞树
They're like Christmas trees.
灯一关
Once the lights are off,
你就坐在那里 看树叶掉落
you sit there and watch the needles drop.
我要推荐你去个牙周病医师
I'm gonna recommend you to a periodontist
就感染进行手术
to operate on the infections
并给你开丙氧酚抑制疼痛
and get you on Darvocet for the pain,
但你的问题只会更加严重
but your problems are gonna get a lot worse
除非我们解决了其他问题
unless we take care of the other offenders:
旧牙冠 长歪的牙
the old caps, the teeth pushing into open spaces.
我想给你做口覆盖义齿
I want to fit you for an overdenture.
义齿
A denture.
不
No.
有必要我就去做手术
I'll do the surgery if I have to,
但不要义齿
but no dentures.
我宁可冲水池吐♥血♥
I'd rather spit blood into a sink
也不要像玛莎·拉耶那样
than look like Martha Raye.
克劳馥女士 以您的年纪
Miss Crawford, at your age,
您要更多考虑健康
you need to worry more about staying healthy
而不是上镜
than staying photogenic.
等我被泡在了甲醛里
I'll stop worrying about how I look
我才会停止为我的相貌操心
when they dip me in formaldehyde.
琼女士
Miss Joan,
该醒了
time to wake up.
起来
Up, up, up.
你的经纪人来电♥话♥了
Your agent called.
他今晚想见您
He wants to meet with you this evening.
斯坦吗
Stan?
我都几个月没跟他说过话了
I haven't... I haven't talked to him in months.
《缺失的一环》
The Missing Link?
是部B级片 我跟他们说你不会想做的
It's a B movie. I told them you wouldn't be interested.
我演谁
Well, who would I play?
你饰演一位人类学家
You'd play an anthropologist
这位人类学家发现了一个
who has discovered a caveman
被冰封了数千年的穴居人
who has been preserved for millennia in ice.
一位科学家
A scientist?
我曾梦想饰演居里夫人
I had dreamed of playing Madame Curie.
我在米高梅时
When I was at MGM,
我求路易那部片选我 但是
I begged Louie to cast me in that picture, but...
这可不是那样的片 琼
Well, this is hardly that, Joan.
这不是米高梅
It's not MGM.
是哈默恐怖片
It's more like a Hammer Horror picture.
我不建议接
I'd advise against it.
我接
I'll do it.
琼
Joan.
斯坦
Look, Stan...
我需要工作
I need to work.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表