剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
你这身装扮从早穿到晚都没问题
You can go straight from day to night in that getup.
读完了剧本你大概计划着再去领个奖吧
You probably have plans after this to accept another award.
是不是要代表路德·金博士去领诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥啊
Maybe the Nobel Prize on behalf of Dr. King?
把东西给她
Give it to her.
火柴 好得很
Matches. Goodie.
我还记得你一个可爱的小习惯
I remembered your charming habit
就是喜欢用鞋底擦火柴
of striking matches on the sole of your shoe.
所以我为你找来了这个
So, I found those for you.
我能用这些火柴把你烧了吗
Can I use them to set you on fire?
你可真是不领情
How ungrateful.
我选这个是有象征意义的 贝蒂
I meant it as a symbolic gesture, Bette.
我觉得咱们应该将往事一笔勾销
I think we should burn the pages of our past
从今往后 重新开始
up until now and start afresh.
我知道你想听我说那句话
I know you need to hear it from me,
那我就说给你听
so here it is.
奥斯卡那晚的事如果有哪里冒犯了你 对不起
I'm sorry if what happened on Oscar night offended you.
我不需要你假模假样的道歉
I don't want your half-assed apology.
我要你答应我一件事
I want a promise from you.
什么
What?
进去了以后 我俩得统一战线
When we go in there, we present a united front.
鲍勃 扎纳克 我们的演员搭档
Bob, Zanuck, our costars
定会想方设法耍我们
are going to try to push us around.
我们能得偿所愿的唯一办法就是
The only way we're going to get what we want
同声同气 当然最好都听我的
is to speak with one voice, preferably mine.
我绝对是你忠诚的同盟
I'm your sworn ally.
很好 这样于你我都有好处
Good. It serves us both.
那我们进去吧
Shall we?
你先
After you.
不 请你先进
No, please, you first.
-女士优先 -我坚持
- Ladies first. - u202dI insist.
不 请
No, please.u202d
《夏洛特》
"大块头萨姆走近
"Big Sam approaches
女儿夏洛特的画像
the painting of his daughter, Charlotte,
画中的她一袭白裙"
dressed in virginal white."
"我千辛万苦保住这房♥子 并维持它的日常周转
"I fought to keep this house and to bring it back up.
我没有儿子可继承 只有夏洛特...
I don't have a son to give it to, only Charlotte...
而她是绝不会把房♥子给你的"
And she ain't gonna give it to you."
不 维克多 我得打断你一下
No, Victor, I'm gonna pause you there.
这怎么能做我们电影的开头呢
This can't possibly be the opening of our film.
它哪里不行了
What's wrong with it?
几个男人在书房♥争论
A couple of guys arguing in a study?
我们有不伦之恋
We have an illicit love affair,
有路易斯安那州的种植园可供消遣
we have a Louisiana plantation to play with,
而夏洛特的出场方式
and our introduction to Charlotte
就是幅破油画吗
is a goddamn oil painting.
我同意贝蒂
I agree with Bette.
而且我还在想
And I was also wondering,
我们真的需要这些省略号♥吗
do we really need all these ellipses?
"只有夏洛特" 点点点
"Only Charlotte," Dot, dot, dot.
逗号♥是不是更合适
I mean, wouldn't a comma be more appropriate?
就是分号♥也好啊
Even a semicolon.
我们又不需要把剧本提交国会图书馆 琼
We're not submitting it to the Library of Congress, Joan.
女士们 我们能不能先过一遍再说
Ladies, c-can we just get through it once?
维克多 从你被打断的地方继续
Victor, from wherever you left off.
好
Yeah.
"我照顾小姑娘这么多年 可不是为了
"I ain't watched over my girl all these years to have some--
看着她被你这种货色拐跑"
to have some creature like you take her away."
"大块头萨姆冲向约翰
"Big Sam lunges at John,
但约翰躲到了书桌后面"
but John shields himself behind a desk."
"听着
"Listen,
我有话要告诉你
I'm gonna tell you something.
你女儿已经不再是小姑娘了"
Your daughter ain't a little girl anymore."
这都是什么玩意儿
What the hell is this?
"一个人头从楼梯上滚落
"A severed head bounces down the staircase
停在了夏洛特的脚边"
and rolls to a stop at Charlotte's feet"?
你为什么要跳到后面
Why are you jumping ahead?
因为我在找我们讨论过
Because I'm looking for the changes
要改动的地方 但却没找到
that we discussed and I'm not finding them.
我看到的只有
u202dWhat I see is--
被砍断的手和淌着血的躯干
is chopped off hands and bloodied stumps.
表现人物的镜头在哪里
But where are the good character scenes?
丰富的独白在哪里
Where are the meaty monologues?
没错 而且在座的有人和我一样担心语法问题吗
Yes, and does the syntax concern anyone else here at the table?
路易斯安那州的人
I mean, Louisianians
说话自带一种音乐感
speak with a kind of music all their own.
不要误解
Don't get me wrong.
我并不是反对血腥和内脏
I am not opposed to blood and guts, all right?
我是说 莎士比亚 天呐
I mean, Shakespeare, for Christ's sake,
在他笔下还有个女人把儿子做成派吃了呢
he had a woman eat her sons in a pie,
但艺术与垃圾之间泾渭分明
but there is a fine line
而这条分界线就是电影的合理性
between art and trash, and that line is plausibility.
-那就先记下 等... -如果有一颗脑袋
- Well, let's keep our notes until... - So, if you have a head
从楼梯上滚下来
bouncing down the stairs,
而所有人都看得出那是橡胶道具
and to all the world it looks like a rubber prop,
那我的反应就不是惊恐 而是把它当笑话
well, then, my reaction isn't scary, it's a joke.
你知道我在说什么 琼
You know what I'm talking about, Joan.
你之前的电影不就是这样吗
I mean, that thing that you just came off of, right?
我不知道 贝蒂
Well, I don't know, Bette.
我认为演员得靠演技提高可信度
I think you sell the believability with your performance.
当然了 在《束身衣》里
And granted, I mean, we didn't have
我们也没有逼真的断头道具
the most realistic looking severed heads on Strait-Jacket,
但电影的成绩还不错
but the picture did a robust business.
我们吸引了一群年轻时髦的观众
We drew a very young, a very hip crowd.
我可没全国巡回
Well, I'm not traipsing around the country
表演砍头
chopping off heads.
没人会要求白兰度做这个
No one would ask Brando to do that.
白兰度也不会求着
Brando isn't begging
出演《马车队》中的一个客串角色
for a recurring role on Wagon Train, either.
也许我们能通过大声朗读剧本找到解决办法
Maybe we'll find a solution in reading the whole story aloud.
是的 谢谢 波琳
That's right, thank you. Uh, uh, Pauline,
从我们刚结束的地方开始
pick it up from where we ended.
"大块头萨姆拿起他的雪茄盒
"Big Sam grips his cigar box
像是要敲碎约翰的脑袋
as if to smash in John's skull,
但只是拿了根雪茄来抽
but then takes out a stogie to smoke.
他嘲笑约翰一脸惊恐的样子"
He laughs at the fear on John's face."
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for Christ's sake,
你说了不会有人拍照的
you said there was to be no photography.
他站在通道上
He's up in the catwalk.
打扰不到我们的
He's not gonna bother us.
-我都没有注意到他 -是吗
- Oh, I didn't even see him there. - Didn't you?
很抱歉你没有准备好入镜 贝蒂
I'm sorry you're not camera-ready, Bette,
但我们没法等你
but we don't have eight hours
画八小时的妆
to wait for you to put your face on.
你觉得我会在意这个吗
Do you think that matters to me?
他打扰到了我们的预演
He's disrupting our rehearsal.
你觉得有人愿意看见你对着一瓶百事可乐发痴吗
Do you think anyone cares to see you mooning over a Pepsi-Cola?
就算受不了也得忍♥着
We are gonna get through this if it kills us!
哪怕我得给你们打镇定剂
Even if I have to tranquilize the both of you!
不 鲍勃 你必须再构思一下剧本
No, Bob, until you put some more thought into this script,
不然就是在浪费我们的时间
you are just wasting our time.
还有把那该死的名字给改了
And change the goddamn title!
我很乐意念两个人的剧本
I'd be happy to read both parts.
我们能再开始了吗
Shall we begin again?
如果你是来用枕头闷死我的话
If you're here to smother me with a pillow,
请等我睡着了再动手
wait till I fall asleep.
何苦呢 对我来说你和死人没两样了
Why bother? You're dead to me already.
他们说你得了什么病
What do they say is wrong with you?
阑尾炎 他们想把它给切除了
My appendix. They want to take it out.
好吧 只是小毛病
Oh, well, that's a minor matter.
在你满城散布
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表