剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
好吗 你就轻松地躺着
Okay? So you just-just lie slack.
你是个累赘
You're dead weight.
她就是个累赘
I'll say she is.
好了
Okay.
开始了
Here we go.
摄影机准备
Roll camera!
加速
Speed!
开拍
And action!
布兰琪 布兰琪
Blanche. Blanche.
你
You-you...
你要
you got to...
你要帮帮我
got to... help me.
来 我们得走了
Here, we've got to leave.
走 求你了
Leave. Please.
求你了 布兰琪
Please, Blanche.
布兰琪
Blanche!
求你了
Please!
停
Cut!
停
Cut!
再拍一次
Okay, let's do it again.
真对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我怕痒
I'm ticklish.
没关系 琼 没关系
It's okay, Joan. It's okay.
我们再拍一次 没问题
We'll do it again. No problem.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
大家继续保持专注
Okay, keep it together.
从头再来
Back to one.
摄影机准备
Roll camera!
加速
Speed!
开拍
And... action!
-停 -抱歉 抱歉
- Cut! - I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
-肯定是因为有灰 -从头开始
- Must be the dust. - Back to one.
兰闺惊变
第183场
第1条
-停 -停 停
- Cut. - Cut. Cut.
-对不起 -怎么了
- I'm sorry. - What?
她必须站在那里吗
Does she have to stand there?
她又不是导演 她为什么站在那里
She's not the director. Why is she standing there?
如果我是导演
If I were the director,
我会让你一直拍 直到拍好为止
I'd tell you to do it again and again until it was convincing.
贝蒂 别这样
Bette, please.
加速
Speed!
兰闺惊变
第98场
第1条
准备好了吗 贝蒂
Okay, you ready, Bette?
-好了 -开拍
- Yeah. - And action.
那张脸
Oh, that face.
正对着摄像机
Right into camera.
真是部恐怖电影
This really is a horror picture.
停
Cut!
好了 再拍一次
All right, let's do it again.
也许这次我们就会拍好了
Maybe we'll actually get it right this time.
我真觉得这次会拍好
I really think this will be the one.
真是鼓舞人心
That's encouraging,
因为你根本什么也不用做
since you don't actually have to do anything.
-摄影机准备 -加速
- Roll camera! - Speed!
开拍
Action.
搞什么 停
Oh, what the fuck? Cut!
我知道你想干什么
And I know what you're trying to do.
我没想干什么
I'm not trying to do anything.
老实说 简
Honestly, Jane.
停
And cut.
贝蒂 停 停
Bette. Cut! Cut!
好了 继续下一场
All right, moving on.
琼 我们需要你来拍中景镜头Joan, we're gonna need you in here for the medium shots.
*画框下边卡在膝盖左右部位或场景局部的画面
兰闺惊变
第219A场
第1条
该死的
Oh! Goddamn it!
-停停停停 -天哪
Cut, cut, cut, cut. - Oh, Christ!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
她是故意的
She did that on purpose!
我几乎都没有碰到她
I barely touched her.
天呐 你就这样袖手旁观吗 混♥蛋♥
Oh, Jesus. Well, are you just gonna stand there, you bastard?!
你刚刚拍到了吗
Did you get it?
帮帮我
Help me.
我们一起离开
Leave.
停
And cut!
该死
Son of a bitch!
上帝啊 给我找个骨科医生来
Get me an osteopath, for God's sakes.
怎么了 怎么了
What's wrong? What's wrong?
上帝啊 我的天呐
Jesus. Oh, my God!
-别碰我 -我们能再来一遍吗
- Don't touch me. - Can we do it again?
你在开玩笑吗 想都别想
Oh, are you kidding me? Don't even think about it.
4.5千克
这一定很糟糕
I mean, it must be awful.
茱莉说那妹妹有点古怪
You know, Julie says that sister is kind of peculiar.
天呐 看着真是尴尬
Christ, this is painful.
拜托 贝蒂 也没那么糟啦
Oh, come on, Bette, it's not that bad.
别故作大度了 鲍勃 她糟透了
Don't condescend, Bob. She's awful.
就像普通句子一样 你懂吗
like a regular sentence, you know?
就像平常人讲话一样
L-Like just a regular person talking.
这里吗
Like... here?
表演的痕迹再少一点 只要...
Try just a little less. Just a-a...
再来一遍 再来一遍
Start again, start again.
好的 从头开始还是...
Okay. From the top or...
兰闺惊变
第69场
第13条
也许你该把她的对话变成画外音
Maybe you could put her dialogue off camera.
你反应过度了 这只是个小角色
You're overreacting. It's a small part.
-她会好起来的 -她应该知道
- She'll be fine. - I guess she should know.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
但她不是演员
She's not an actress.
她的确不是
No, she's not.
试着就像你在...
Try as if you were talking...
和你最好的朋友说话
to your best friend.
演员名单上应该打BD·梅里尔[前夫的姓]
She should be billed as B.D. Merrill,
而不是戴维斯
not Davis.
糟糕 茱莉说那妹妹...
...awful. Julie says that sister is...
你大点声说
A little louder.
怎么了 那才是她的名字
What? That's her name.
他合法领养了她
He adopted her. Legally.
茱莉说那妹妹有点古怪
You know, Julie says that sister is kind of peculiar.
-你注意到了吗 -天哪
- Did you ever notice that? - Oh, God.
也别太大声
Not that loud.
我该怎么跟她说
What should I say to her?
她是你的孩子
Well, she's your kid.
你又不能告诉她 她糟透了
You're not going to tell her she stinks on ice.
那就只能...骗她了
You'll... You'll lie to her.
她们有朋友吗
Don't they ever have company?
这一定很糟糕
I mean, it must be awful.
我觉得你很棒
Well, I think you're good.
真的很棒
Really good.
你知道这对我意味着什么吗
You don't know what that means to me,
来自你的称赞
coming from you.
我当然明白
Sure, I do.
所有的女王都爱我
All the queens love me.
真的
It's true.
再说一遍那句话
Do it again.
好吧
Fine.
"真是垃圾"
"What a dump!"
*出自1949年贝蒂·戴维斯出演的电影《越过森林》
真是妙极了
Oh, it's marvelous.
我觉得你接纳我的方式
You know, I think it's so admirable
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表