剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
I already told her to steer clear of your tots,
她知道她不该抽烟的
and she knows she is not supposed to smoke.
或许 你可以再把她看紧一点
Well, perhaps you can keep a little tighter reign on her.
好 但我问你件事
Sure, but let me ask you something.
我看到你女儿们的样子了
I see the way your girls are.
像两只训练有素的博美犬
They're like two well-trained Pomeranians.
你的秘诀是什么
Just what is your secret?
我的秘诀
My secret?
这个嘛
Well, uh...
我一直管教严厉
I've always been a strict disciplinarian.
或许有些人会觉得我太严格
Some people perhaps find that I've been too strict,
尤其我头两个孩子
especially with my first two--
克里斯蒂娜和克里斯托弗
Christina and Christopher.
我发现给孩子一件事做
I find that giving children a task to perform
让她们不会闲着
occupies the mind,
也让她们能切身体会到
and-and gives them a real sense
成就感和责任感
of accomplishment and responsibility.
比如我的双胞胎
I mean, my twins, for instance--
她们喜欢缝纫和烹饪
they just love... sewing and cooking.
好主意 这样吧 克劳福
That's a good idea. So, Crawfish?
我们今晚下班后喝两杯如何
What do you say we toss back a few after work tonight?
你和我吗
You and me?
我请客
I'll buy.
好吧
All right.
关门
And close the door.
-什么 -门
- What? - The door.
-关门吗 -是
- Close it? - Yeah.
我是想谢谢你来着
So, I had just wanted to thank you.
谢谢我 为什么
Thank me? For what?
谢谢你的建议
For your advice.
我要让BD工作 在电影里
I'm putting B.D. to work...
扮演一个角色
on the picture.
鲍勃想让她出演那个邻家女孩
Bob wants her to play the neighbor girl.
真的吗
Really?
我知道了
I see.
所以你邀请我到这里来
That's why you asked me here.
因为你怕我大吵大闹
Because you were afraid I would make a stink.
我知道你是怎么看我的 贝蒂
I know what you think of me, Bette.
我知道你一直以来都是怎么看我的
I know what you've always thought of me.
怎么看待我的教育方式
I know what you think of my mothering.
我只想说
Well, I just want to say that
如果我表现得保护欲过强
if I appear to be overprotective
或是过于担心孩子们
or worry too much about my children,
这只因我有一个
it's only because I had a mother
不管我死活的母亲
who didn't care whether I lived or died.
她像扔旧鞋一样将我抛弃
Threw me out like a pair of old shoes.
在我12岁时就把我打发到修女院学校
Shipped me off to convent school when I was 12.
也许她是想保护你的贞操
Maybe she was trying to protect your virtue.
不 才不是呢
Oh, no. No, no, no.
我的贞操早就没了 她知道的
That ship had sailed. She knew that.
你12岁就已经失去童贞了吗
You lost your cherry when you were 12?
11岁
11.
老天
Christ!
我在25岁之前都没让别人碰过我
I didn't even get a tingle till I was 25,
再过了两年 我才最终完成
and then I waited another two years before I did the deed,
那都已经是我天杀的蜜月期了
and that was on my goddamn honeymoon.
我的童年没人疼没人爱
Well, in the desert that was my childhood,
所以我对任何真情都心存感激
I was grateful for any kind of genuine affection.
我渴望得到珍视
To feel cherished.
哪个幸运的童子军获此殊荣
Who was the lucky Cub Scout?
我母亲的第二任丈夫 亨利·卡森
My mother's second husband, Henry Cassin.
他人很好
He was a lovely man.
他是我的一切
Meant the world to me.
我们都叫他 "卡森爸爸"
Well, we called him "Daddy Cassin,"
但他并不是我的亲生父亲
but he wasn't really my daddy.
我们没有血缘关系 所以这不算乱♥伦♥
We weren't blood relations, so it wasn't incest.
但是他很慈祥温柔
But he was kind and gentle,
他爱我
and he loved me.
是我主动的
I led him into it.
你只是一个孩子
You were just a child.
你母亲应该把他赶出家门
Your mother should have kicked him out.
也许吧 但我很高兴能离开家
Well, perhaps, but I was glad to get out of there.
离开我母亲
Get away from my mother.
修女很凶 但是...
I mean, the nuns were brutal, but...
比起我母亲对我的种种 已是非常好了
nothing compared to the way my mother treated me.
实际上 修女教会了我许多
The nuns actually taught me a great deal,
到现在我依旧珍藏
things I still cherish.
懂自律 爱干净 守秩序
Discipline, the importance of cleanliness and order.
我们被父亲遗弃后
Well, after my father ditched us,
也被送去了一所寄宿学校
we were also sent off to a boarding school.
没有修女
Not nuns.
都是清教♥徒♥美♥国♥佬♥
Puritan Yankees.
那里空气很清新 没有电
You know, lots of fresh air, no electricity,
在雪地里光着身子洗澡
naked baths in the snow.
我爱那段时光
I loved it.
让我变得坚强
Made me tough.
和母亲分开的日子很难捱
'Course it was very difficult being separated from my mother,
但她必须去工作
but she had to work.
像一只狗一样卖♥♥命
I mean, and work she did, like a dog,
直到我们团聚
until we were reunited.
之后我们就再也没有分开过 直到她去世
And then she never left my side to the end of her days.
她...
She, um...
她去年才去世
she died only last year.
-你想她吗 -想
- Do you miss her? - Yes.
很想
Yes.
我觉得也许她...
I think maybe sh...
她是我唯一的真正的女性朋友
She was my only true female friend.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
听着 我们不必做闺蜜
Look, we don't have to be best pals.
做盟友就行了
Just allies.
我们有共同的目标
We both want the same thing,
也就是希望这部电影成功
for this picture to be a success.
这电影肯定会成功的 托你的福
Well, I'm sure it will be, thanks to you.
你是最佳女主角的不二人选
You're a shoo-in for Best Actress.
我年纪大了 不敢想什么得奖的事了
I'm too old to even think about awards.
瞧瞧 瞧见没
There, you see that?
我差点就信了
Even that was almost convincing.
我是真心的 露西尔
I mean it, Lucille.
我准备好好出演这部电影
I'm going to support this picture
即使这意味着是在协助你
even if it means supporting you, too.
你准备发表的那篇文章
That story you were set to run,
我觉得还是别发了
I don't think you should.
可别现在心软了
Don't go soft on me now.
我们都策划好了的
We have a strategy.
如果你想把这部电影据为己有
If you want to steal the picture,
我们就应该按计划来
we should stick to it.
-但她会知道是我说的 -怎么可能
- But she'll know it came from me. - How?
剧组里的任何人都有可能抱怨过
Anyone on that set could've complained
她那刺鼻的体味
about her offensive body odor.
但没有人像我这样在镁光灯下
But nobody works under those lights
与她这么近距离接触过
in such close contact as I do.
她会知道的
She'll know.
我真见鬼了
Well, I'll be damned.
琼·克劳馥
Joan Crawford,
气势凌人的克莉丝朵·艾伦小姐
Miss Crystal Allen herself,
*电影《女人们》中的角色
怎么越来越没种了
is actually losing her nerve.
不是 只是我觉得
No, it's just that I think
我开始逐渐理解她
I am beginning to understand her a little bit.
她是个在好莱坞闯荡的单亲妈妈
I mean, she's a single mother working in Hollywood.
我觉得你没法体会 赫达
I don't think you can begin to appreciate, Hedda,
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表