剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
I am happy.
什么风把你这尊大佛刮来了
What is this big fish doing in my little pond?
-贝蒂 近来如何 -我在拍电视剧
- Bette, how you doing? - I'm doing television.
我要你带我出去吃饭 找间高级昂贵的餐厅
I want you to take me out to a fancy, expensive restaurant.
听你的
You got it.
我想送你这个
I want you to have this.
打开看看
Open it.
这是《兰闺》卖♥♥出的第一百万张票
It's the one millionth ticket sold for Baby Jane,
反正他们是这么告诉我的
or that's what they told me.
真好 但愿我不用把它抵押掉
Oh, how nice. I hope I don't have to pawn it.
我看到你《综艺》的广♥告♥了
Yeah. I saw your Variety ad.
那就是个笑话
Oh, that was just a joke.
我知道别人都这么认为
Yeah, I know that's how people are taking it,
但我更熟悉内情
but I know better.
行了 我承认 是我慌神了
All right, I admit, I was in a panic.
所有人都以为《兰闺》会一败涂地
Everyone thought Baby Jane was going to bomb.
-但并没有 -是的 并没有
- And it didn't. - No, it didn't.
但我还是没接到任何片约
And I'm still not getting any offers.
胡说什么呢 你在拍《梅森探案集》啊
What are you talking about? You're doing Perry Mason.
这是电视剧
It's television.
拍电视剧没什么好羞耻的
There's no shame in doing television.
说这话的人刚跟辛纳屈和迪恩·马丁
Says the man who just signed Sinatra and Dean Martin
签了部投资几百万的西部喜剧
to a multimillion-dollar Western romp.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
这挺不像话的 你和琼
It's disgraceful how you and Joan
没有得到你们应得的赞誉
aren't getting the credit you deserve.
你们应该接片约接到手软才对
You should both be up to your necks in offers.
这个小镇向来是男人的天下
Well, this town has always been a boys' club,
而且这些男人并不绅士有礼
and the boys are not polite.
他们不愿意为我开门
They're not going to hold the door open for me.
那我就把门踢开 我也一直是这么做的
I'm gonna have to kick it open, the way I always have.
我发现了一个剧本
I found a script.
我想让你导演
I want you to direct.
关于一对孪生姐妹...
It's about two sisters...
贝蒂 不 我可不想再跟你们大战十几回合了
Bette, no, I'm not going another 12 rounds with you two.
这部电影克劳馥想都别想
Crawford's not getting anywhere near this one.
那你想找谁搭档
So who do you see for your costar?
我
Me.
我一人分饰二角 她们是孪生姐妹
I play both parts. They're twins.
-你不是拍过这种了吗 -1946年的《偷生》
- Didn't you do that already? - 46. A Stolen Life.
但技术已经进步了许多
But the technology has so improved.
我的演技也是
And so have I.
我们不应该自我重复 贝蒂
We shouldn't be repeating ourselves, Bette.
我认为对我俩来说这都不是一个明智的选择
I don't think that's a good move for either of us.
我明白 完全明白
I understand. Completely.
想都不想就拒绝
Don't give it a second thought.
我真为你高兴 鲍勃
I'm really pleased for you, Bob,
你扭转了乾坤
that you've turned everything around,
而且我真的很高兴
and I'm so happy
有人能因我们的成功而获得好评
that someone is getting credit for our success.
现在你可以
And now you can go off
去和男人们拍一部大制♥作♥的西部片
and make a big Western with the boys.
而我就抱着这个小小的烟灰缸
And I have my little ashtray.
别这样贝蒂 你即将得到的比烟灰缸更多
Oh, come on, Bette. You're gonna get more than an ashtray.
我们都知道你会再次获得奥斯卡提名
We both know you're gonna be nominated for another Oscar.
如果我失败了呢
What if I lose?
不会的
You won't lose.
仅仅一项提名不足以
A nomination is not gonna be enough
扭转我的颓势 鲍勃
to turn this around for me, Bob.
我刚刚证明了自己还能拍电影
I've just proven that I can still open a picture.
如果这会儿片约还不纷至沓来的话
If the offers aren't coming in now...
但它们终究会来的
Yeah, but they will come in.
如果没有 我向你保证
And if they don't, I promise you,
我再亲自为你写个大热电影的剧本
I will personally write you another big fat fucking hit.
好
Yeah.
曼凯维奇也说过这话
That's what Mankiewicz said, too,
就在我的《彗星美人》与奥斯卡失之交臂以后
right after I lost for All About Eve.
到现在还没等到
I'm still waiting.
弗兰克 有些关于戏服的想法
Frank, some of these costuming ideas,
在这部电影里可能不大现实
I don't think they're very practical in this context.
你要乳白色山羊皮靴 亚麻长裤 金色领巾
You got cream suede boots, uh, linen pants, gold ascot...
金色的丝绸领巾
Gold silk ascot.
嗯 还有大礼帽和燕尾服
Yeah, well, yeah, a top hat and tux
在第三幕的打斗场景穿 拜托
for the act three brawl-- I mean, come on,
这可是在蛮荒的西部 是加尔维斯顿
this is the Wild West, it's Galveston.
你想想 那漫天的灰
You know, I mean, think of the dust.
吐的痰满地都是
There's chaw spit flying all over the place.
大街上满是马粪
I mean, there's horseshit on the streets.
扎克·托马斯才不会走在马粪上
Zack Thomas doesn't walk in horseshit.
还有 第33页
Yeah, and what about, look, page 33.
你要菲菲给你擦鞋 第108页上
You got Fifi shining your shoes, and you want Anita Ekberg
你还要安妮塔·艾克伯格帮你刮胡子
to give you a shave on page 108?
鲍勃 去俱乐部喝杯酒吧
Bob... go to the club and get a drink.
我听着觉得你心脏病快犯了
I hear a heart attack coming on.
扎克·托马斯坚决要求
Zack Thomas is intent
乔·贾乐特归还他的10万美元
on recouping his $100,000 from Joe Jarrett.
这才是电影内容
That is the picture.
如果我们每次看到扎克时他都在做足底按♥摩♥
Now, if every time we see Zack, he's getting a foot rub,
观众又怎么能理解他的抱负呢
how's the audience gonna understand his ambition?
观众知道我想要什么
People know what I want,
而且他们知道 我得来全不费工夫
and they know I don't sweat getting it.
点火
Match me.
扎克
Zack,
那贾乐特还有他的赌船怎么办
what are we gonna do about Jarrett and his gambling boat now?
你让我没得选啊
Well, you don't leave me much choice.
多亏了你 他现在手握码头的控制权
He now has the dock rights, thanks to you.
不过别担心 哈福
But don't worry about it, Harv,
我会让赌场的开幕之夜变成倒闭之夜
opening night will be closing night.
但愿如此
Certainly hope so.
有时我觉得自己没有足够的勇气
Sometimes think I don't have the intestinal fortitude
胜任这份工作
for this job.
那叫胆量 哈福
The word is "guts," Harv.
卡
Cut, cut.
弗兰克 你别一直看着镜头
Frank, you're looking straight down the camera.
-我把镜头当镜子了 -当镜子也行
- I'm pretending it's a mirror. - Well, that's fine,
-但你要盯着别处看 -不要
- but just look to one side. - u202dNo.u202c
观众来看辛纳屈的喜剧 就是为了一睹我湛蓝的双眸
You go see a Sinatra comedy, you want to see his baby blues.
你不是辛纳屈 你是扎克·托马斯
You're not Sinatra, you're Zack Thomas,
这里也不是金沙酒店的中♥央♥舞台
and this isn't center stage at the Sands.
这是加尔维斯顿的一间酒吧
It's a saloon in Galveston.
弗兰克 听着 我们现在拍的电影
Frank, listen, we have an opportunity here to make
是在讲述抗争与贪欲
a picture that's saying something
如何为美国西部带来文明的
about the rivalry and greed that civilized the American West.
这电影里只有胸和各种打戏
It's saying nothing but tits and fistfights
还有超级酷的我
and me looking like a real cool daddy.
-拜托 -好吧好吧
- Come on! - u202dOkay, okay.u202c
我不会跟你吵的
I'm not gonna argue with you.
咱们从"你让我没得选啊"那句开始重新拍
Let's go back to, uh, um, "You don't leave me much choice."
明白
Got it.
好了 准备开机
Okay, let's roll.
开机
Rolling.
《德州四杰》
第68场
预备...开拍
And... action.
你要我怎么保持专注
How can I concentrate
这头白鲸一直在我旁边打嗝
with this beluga whale belching next to me?
这...这个角色就是这样的
Oh, that's... it's a character choice,
-辛纳屈先生 -谁问你话了
- Mr. Sinatra. - Who asked you?!
好了 行了 行了
Okay, come on, come on.
专注一点 再来一次
Let's concentrate. Let's go again.
摄像机还开着 来吧
We're still rolling. Come on.
好 再来一次 开拍
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表