剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
Now I'm going out as a dowdy matron?
-回答就是... -不可能
- The answer's... - No.
贝蒂
Bette.
拜托
Come on.
没有你就拍不成这部电影
There is no movie without you.
告诉我你需要什么
Just tell me what you want.
在演员名单上我要排第一
I want top billing,
我的名字要在她的前面
my name before hers.
我想要有创意指导权
I want creative control.
真的吗
Really?
我要求高额的签约费
I want a big signing bonus.
杰克·华纳在《兰闺》上做了假账
Jack Warner cooked the books on Baby Jane.
我要求预付薪酬
I want my payday up front.
每次我愿意热脸贴冷屁♥股♥
Every time I agree to a back end,
都会真的贴到冷屁♥股♥ 被冷落
that's exactly where I end up getting it.
我受够了被人摆布
I'm through getting pushed around.
我完全明白你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
五美元 帮拿行李
Five bucks, to handle your bags.
去停车场转悠吧 特迪
Cruise the parking lot, Teddy.
给你
Here.
快走吧
Get lost.
宾客请在前台登记
办理入住吗 克劳馥小姐
Checking in, Miss Crawford?
总统套房♥已经满了
Presidential suite's taken.
你知道我来这儿的理由 哈尔
You know why I'm here, Hal.
有人给镇上每家小报打了电♥话♥
Someone has been calling every rag in town
声称他们拍了一部色情电影
claiming they have possession of a blue movie,
我演了
in which I supposedly appear.
天哪 姑娘
Geez, Billie.
这太糟糕了
That's awful.
你这混♥蛋♥ 我知道是你干的
You bastard, I know it's you.
你曾威胁要把我和继父的事公之于众
You threatened to tell the world about me and Daddy Cassin.
对此我可是一直守口如瓶 不是吗
I kept my mouth shut on all that, didn't I?
这份沉默可金贵得很啊
A very expensive silence.
这可是个昂贵的城市
Hey, it's an expensive town.
你为何要这么对我
Why do you do this to me?
你来好莱坞的时候 是我帮你找了活干
When you came to Hollywood, I found you work.
只是临时演员 扮演一个小丑
As an extra, playing a clown.
没有人是从最高处开始的
Nobody starts at the top.
大概你就是最好的证明吧
Yeah, guess you're proof of that.
天哪 你为什么不放尊重些
Christ, why don't you show some decency?
不论她是谁 这姑娘一定很绝望
This girl, whoever it is, must have been desperate.
她也需要钱来吃饭或支付房♥租
Needed the money for food or rent.
不管你手上有什么 你都应该烧了它
Whatever it is you have, you should burn it.
我可没有把钱烧了的习惯
I ain't in the habit of burning money.
你当然没有
No, you're not.
这是罗莉·帕森斯给的一半
This is half what Lolly Parsons is offering.
这是我能匀出的所有钱了 我没有钱了
That's all I've got to spare. I'm strapped.
你 没钱
You? Strapped?
美国的百事女王
Queen Pepsi, USA?
影视"巨"星
Miss Big Fat Movie Star.
你看了《兰闺惊变》
You saw Baby Jane?
我看了你所有的电影
I see all your pictures.
我为我的小妹妹骄傲
I'm proud of my kid sister.
那张支票是你能拿到的全部了
That check is all you'll get for now.
我已走到职业生涯的尽头了
I'm at the end of my career.
你想打给罗莉·帕森斯吗
You want to call Lolly Parsons?
去打啊 诋毁我啊
Go ahead, ruin me.
我无所谓
I don't care.
姑娘 我只想让你记住你的出身
I just want you to remember where you came from, Billie,
以及你有多幸运
and how lucky you are.
我从来不是靠运气
I have never been lucky.
干杯 鲍比
L'Chaim, Bobby.
我早跟你说了这事能成
I told you it would all work out.
随便抽
Help yourself.
每家电影公♥司♥都拼命想要拍
Every studio is struggling
自己的疯妇惊魂恐怖电影
to find their own hag horror picture.
而我们的两个疯妇是原装正版
And we got the two original hags.
最佳组合
The winning combination.
我知道
I know.
我觉得这部《姐姐到底怎么了》...
You know, I think that What Ever Happened to Sister, uh...
-是表姐 -什么
- Cousin. u202d- What?
-夏洛特表姐 -你改了吗
- Cousin Charlotte. - You changed it?
不 一直都是夏洛特表姐
No, it's always been Cousin Charlotte.
好吧 它甚至会比《兰闺》更成功
All right, it's gonna be even bigger than Baby Jane.
-我也这么觉得 -我也是
- Yeah, I think so, too. - u202dI do.
-你知道还有谁这么想吗 -谁
- And you know who else thinks so? - u202dWho?
达里尔·扎纳克
Darryl Zanuck.
你干嘛要当着我的面说出
Why are you speaking that betrayer's name
那个背叛者的名字 鲍比
in my presence, Bobby?
拜托 这样说就有点过分了 是吧
Oh, come on, that's a little harsh, isn't it?
我觉得他并没有背叛你
I don't think he betrayed you.
我觉得他感到这儿扼杀了他的创造力
I think he felt creatively stifled here,
所以他就离开了
so he just left.
没错 成立了另一个电影公♥司♥
Yeah, to form another studio.
他一直想和贝蒂合作
Well, he always wanted to work with Bette
在她演了《彗星美人》后
after All About Eve,
现在他又回到了二十世纪福克斯
and now that he's back at 20th,
我是指 现在时机刚好
I mean, it's a perfect fit.
什么 这部电影
What? This?
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
你要把我的电影兜售给其他电影公♥司♥
You shopped my picture around to other studios?
杰克 这是我的电影 现在是扎纳克的了
It's my picture, Jack. And now, Zanuck's.
你不能为扎纳克工作 我们有协议的
You can't work for Zanuck. We have an agreement.
不不 我们没有
No, no, we don't.
但我确实同扎纳克签了份合同
But I do have a contract with Zanuck.
而且我不为他工作 我们是合伙人
Oh, and I'm not working for him, we're partners.
我有完全的自主♥权♥ 最终剪辑权
I have full autonomy, final cut,
以及应有的尊重
and some respect.
尊重很廉价
Respect is cheap.
你告诉扎纳克我要起诉他
And you tell Zanuck I'll sue.
该死的
Fuck you!
这是我的题材
This is my genre.
胡说 杰克
That's bullshit, Jack.
当初是我把《兰闺》拿给你看的
I brought Baby Jane to you.
我花了好大劲才说服你投资这部电影
I had to convince you to do the picture.
-我才是有远见的那个人 -得了吧
- I was the one that had the vision. - Come on.
只有我才知道
I was the one that knew
这两个女人仍有潜力可待挖掘
these two women still had something to offer.
可那时候你都做了什么 做了什么
And what did you do all that time? What did you do?
你质疑我 训斥我
You questioned me, you berated me,
低估我 以致于到了
you underestimated me, to the point
连我都质疑和低估我自己的地步
where I was questioning and underestimating myself.
还有这一整套关于英雄迟暮
And all this talk about twilight
长日将尽的言论 老天啊
and end of days-- oh, my God.
对你来说可能是暮年 杰克
Well, it might be twilight for you, Jack,
但于我而言恰恰相反
but it's not for me.
从我的角度看 黄昏即意味着破晓
From where I'm standing, this twilight is a new dawn.
老天啊 你知道吗
Oh, my God. You know what?
要是《夏洛特》的台词跟刚那番话一样烂
If the speeches in Charlotte are all as shitty as that one,
那就给扎纳克拍去吧
Zanuck can have it.
你♥他♥妈♥...还我 把雪茄还给我
You fu-- give me-- give me back my cigar.
我又不是为了你的雪茄来的
I didn't come here for your cigars.
那你来干什么的
No, what'd you come here for?
我是来取回我的球[胆量]的
I came here to get my balls back.
听到声音了吗
You hear 'em clanking?
裙子不错 露西尔
Nice dress, Lucille.
看到你这身休闲打扮
Well, when I see how casually you're attired,
我对剧本预演的那点热情
I guess my enthusiasm for our little table read
都消失殆尽了呢
must have run away with me.
才不会呢
Oh, not at all.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表