剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
-停停 打住 -闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
- Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. - Shut up, you asshole.
-怎么了 -你45岁时这样就已经不可爱了
- What?! - u202dIt wasn't cute when you were 45,u202c
现在更算不上可爱
and it sure as hell isn't cute now.
所以打住
So stop it.
-你知道吗 -什么
- You know what? u202d- What?u202c
你从来就没有维护过我
You were never in my corner.
这么多年
All these years,
你一直觉得戴维斯比我更有才华
you always thought Davis had more talent than I did.
确实如此
She does.
她的表演比你强太多了
She can act rings around you.
但你的屁♥股♥很翘
But your ass is nice
胸也没有下垂 所以...
and your tits aren't sagging, so...
-滚出我家 -好吧
- Get out of my house. - u202dOkay.u202c
你不想出席这次巡回宣传 没关系
You don't want to do this tour, that's fine.
但提名出来时
But when those nominations come out,
我希望即使你没有获得提名
I want you to be shaking hands and sucking cocks,
也要出来和大家握手装装样子
even if you yourself are not nominated.
这部电影每获一个奖项
Every statue that this picture wins
都能让我们多进账几百万
brings another million dollars into our pockets.
你也有份
And you have a piece of the picture.
这是你应尽的义务
It is your goddamn fiduciary responsibility.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
可怜的琼
Poor Joan.
有时候我觉得她成功后
I sometimes feel that she had more trouble
比落魄时更不好过
dealing with success than she did failure.
而贝蒂 她已经几年没有电影大获成功了
Bette, on the other hand, well, she hadn't had a hit in years.
沉寂了这么久
After all that time in the desert,
她不会放过这个享受关注的机会
she wasn't about to let this one go without enjoying it.
贝蒂 你姐姐呢
Hey, Bette! Where's your sister?
琼·克劳馥在哪儿
Where's Joan Crawford?
海滩上 死了
On the beach. Dead!
这么久以来头一次
For the first time ever,
贝蒂看起来很享受出现在公众视野中
Bette seemed to enjoy her public;
她似乎已经接受了自己变成了大明星
she seemed to embrace the idea of being a star.
她会拼命地抓住这个宝贵的时刻
And she was gonna hold on to that feeling for dear life,
因为她知道这也许再也不会出现了
because she knew it might never come again.
你对现在这么红有何感受
So what's it like to be the cat's pajamas?
孩子们现在都这么说了吗
Is that what the kids are calling it now?
我听说你和这部电影的联合主演比费比安
I hear that you and your costar are more popular
杰克·帕尔今夜秀 (1962年)
更受男性青年的欢迎
with the Brylcreem and acne set than Fabian.
这样的话
If that's so,
我要建议影迷们把信寄给
I would suggest they send all their fan mail
杰克·华纳先生
to Mr. Jack Warner,
华纳兄弟制片厂的老板
care of Warner Brothers Studios.
他本来不想制♥作♥这部电影的
He didn't want to make this picture, you know.
你知道他一开始的反应是什么吗
You know what his initial reaction was?
不知道 是什么
No, what?
他说他半毛钱都不会投给
He said he wouldn't put up a nickel for us
-我们这"两个老娘们" -不是吧
- "two old broads." - u202dNo.u202c
是的 你能想象吗
Yes. Can you imagine?
我说真的
I mean, really.
大概我们向他展示了两个老娘们
I guess we showed him there's still a lot of life left
还是很有活力的
in these two old broads.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你终于肯屈尊接电♥话♥了
So you finally deigned to pick up, huh?
我刚进来... 是琼吗
I had just walked in the-- Joan?
请不要再把我说成老娘们了
Please stop referring to me as an old broad,
不然我要找律师了
or I'll have to consult my lawyer.
这是诽谤
It's slander.
这会影响我之后的工作能力
And it impairs my ability to secure future work.
能影响你工作能力的只有一瓶伏特加
The only thing impairing your ability is a fifth of vodka.
你太可悲了 琼 我为你感到可悲
This is sad, Joan. I'm sad for you.
-为我 -是的
- For me? - Yes.
老天 我们现在真的火了
Jesus Christ, we're a goddamned bona fide hit,
而你却不能好好享受这一时刻
and you're incapable of enjoying it.
看起来你把我们两个人的份
Well, it looks like you've been enjoying it enough
都享受完了
for the both of us.
我们的成功一半要归功于你
Half the success belongs to you.
要是你也只享受你的那一半
Well, then I'd appreciate it
我也就很感激了
if you would enjoy it half as much.
可悲的老酒鬼
Pathetic old drunk.
辛纳屈给西部片加的笑点
Sinatra's comedic contributions to the Western.
他想把我一半的台词都给改了
He wants to rewrite half of my goddamn lines.
你得西部一点才能明白这些笑点
Well, maybe you got to snap your fingers to get the jokes.
我希望他的豪车在莫哈韦沙漠中迷路
Oh, I hope his limo gets lost in the Mojave.
休息一下吧
Take a break.
《黑色拖鞋》
"The Black Slipper."
我为琼写的
I wrote it for Joan.
你哪来的时间写剧本
When the hell did you find the time to do that?
如果你真的想做点什么
Well, if it's something you care about,
你就会早起 对吗
you get up early, right?
我不知道你还能写剧本
I didn't know you were a writer.
我还能做导演
I'm also a director.
至少我觉得我可以
At least, I think I am.
不 我就是
No, I-I am.
波琳 我没搞懂
Pauline, I'm lost.
我写这个剧本是想自己导 鲍勃
I wrote it to give myself a picture to direct, Bob.
你说过《兰闺惊变》没有我就成不了
You said you couldn't have done baby Jane without me.
这可是你说的
That is what you said.
我知道怎么选角 我知道怎么做准备
Well, I know how to cast, I know how to prep,
我知道怎么运作片场
I know how to handle the studio.
而且我很厉害
And I am good.
我每天都在那里
I've been there every day.
我处理过的烂摊子比陆军工程兵团还要多
I've managed more disasters than the Army Corps of Engineers.
当然 我知道我对镜头的掌握
Of course, I realize there are things
还需要下功夫学习
that I do need to learn about the camera...
放轻松 搭档 你不用说服我
Easy, partner. You don't have to convince me.
你编剧很厉害 眼光无懈可击
You're good on story. You have an impeccable eye.
像驯狮人一样把那两个老娘们驯得服服帖帖
And you handled those two old broads like a lion tamer.
谢谢
Thank you.
其它的你都能在教科书里学到
Anything else you can pick up in a textbook.
这么说你会看这个剧本
So then you will read it
考虑要不要制♥作♥它
and you would consider producing?
你惊讶什么
Why do you sound so surprised?
因为有些人觉得让女人发号♥施令
Because some men find it off-putting,
是件恼火的事
imagining a woman in charge.
真的吗 什么人
Really? What men?
你那些在敬老院的朋友吗
Your friends at the old folks' home?
现在是新时代了 波琳
It's a new world, Pauline.
谢谢你 鲍勃
Thank you, Bob.
我不会忘记你的鼓励的
I will not forget this.
既然现在你做主了
Well, since you're in charge now,
要不我让你
why don't I let you
去告诉辛纳屈这个剧本该怎么办
tell Sinatra where he can put this?
老板
Boss.
你不是很信任女人 对吗
You don't trust women very much, do you?
梅森探案集 (1963年)
你为什么不相信人呢
Why don't you trust people?!
不用了 回去参加你的派对去吧
No, no! Go back to your-your fancy party!
我不需要你 去吧 滚
I don't need you! Go on! Get out!
没问题 中士
It's all right, Sergeant.
我损失了一位客户而已
I think I just lost a client, that's all.
晚安 恶棍
Good night, toughy.
停
And cut!
好了 去吃午饭吧
Okay, that's lunch!
梅森探案集
一小时
One hour!
谢谢 您真绅士
Thank you. What a gentleman.
我很喜欢 你觉得如何 满意吗
I liked that. How did you think it went? Are you happy?
我很满意
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表