剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
我穿上那身衣服时
When I put those clothes on...
我就发生了变化
Something happens to me.
可怕的
Something...
变化
Frightening.
令人震惊
打破极限
天呐 不
Oh, god, no!
悬疑经典
《束身衣》
《束身衣》令人战栗的悬疑感
Strait-jacket mounts to a crescendo
达到了影史巅峰
of electrifying suspense.
邪恶 可怕
Sinister. Frightening.
琼·克劳馥的表演令人震撼
Joan Crawford in a shattering screen portrayal.
离我远点
Leave me alone!
放开我
You let go of me!
你听我说
You listen to me!
叫我露西尔
Just call me, Lucille.
我可不希望我女儿觉得
I wouldn't like my little girl to think
我是想夺走她的男人
I was trying to take her fella away from her.
卡洛尔和迈克尔就要结婚了
Carol and Michael are going to be married,
没人打算阻止
and nobody's gonna stop it.
剧情精巧 让观众担惊受怕
Ingeniously designed to shock and startle,
《束身衣》的悬疑感
Strait-jacket may go beyond the limits
或许将超出您的承受能力
of your ability to endure suspense.
母亲
Mother!
他不在了
He's gone.
天呐
Oh, my god!
罗伯特·布洛克著
著名小说《惊魂记》作者
The author of the famed novel Psycho,
惊魂记
1961年最佳电影
《杀人》 《惊魂记》后最吓人的惊悚片
广受好评惊悚片《杀人》导演
the director of the wildly acclaimed chiller Homicidal,
以及《兰闺惊变》联合主演
the costar of What Ever Happened to Baby Jane,
联手打造了这部集惊悚和悬疑于一体的经典
join forces to create a frightening classic of shock and suspense.
束身衣
管理层提醒您
《束身衣》讲述了斧头杀人案
来自好莱坞
Direct from Hollywood,
悬疑大♥师♥ 威廉·卡塞尔先生
that master of suspense, Mr. William Castle!
晚上好 我的小帮凶们
Good evening, my murderous minions.
196♥4♥年
俄克拉荷马州 伍德沃德
我是威廉·卡塞尔
I'm William Castle,
你们即将看到的电影的导演
the director of the picture you're about to see.
请注意 《束身衣》
Be warned, Strait-jacket contains
对斧头杀人进行了
the most realistic portrayal
影史上最为真实的刻画
of axe murders in motion picture history,
而银幕传奇人物富有感染力的表演
made all the more vivid by the powerful performance
让故事更加生动鲜活
of a screen legend.
女士们先生们 有请《束身衣》的主演
Ladies and gentlemen, the star of Strait-jacket,
琼·克劳馥女士
Miss Joan Crawford.
不
Oh, no.
别慌 但一个疯女人逃进这影院里了
Don't panic, but-but a madwoman is loose in this theater!
不
No.
不要啊
No, no, please.
琼·克劳馥女士
Miss Joan Crawford!
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你们喜欢我们的电影
I hope you will approve of our little picture,
同时欢迎享用清爽的百事可乐
and please, enjoy a refreshing Pepsi Cola
小卖♥♥部有售
at the concession stand.
现在 电影开始前
A-and now, before the show begins,
为你们准备了自卫的小东西
a little something to protect all of you.
女士们 上来吧
Ladies? Ladies? Come on.
这是干什么 你说没别的噱头了
What the hell is this? You said no more gimmicks.
你想不想大卖♥♥了 琼
Well, do you want a hit, Joan, or don't you?
又回家了 好开心
Home again, home again, jiggedy jog,
你上♥床♥睡吧
we put you to bed.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
你不觉得你在飞机上喝得够多了吗
Don't you think you had enough to drink on the plane?
我轮不到你来管
Hey, you are not my keeper.
你是个仆人 别忘了
You're a servant; don't ever forget that.
我觉得我坚持不下去了 阿姨
I don't think I can do it anymore, Mamacita.
这周末去新墨西哥 然后巡回就结束了
New Mexico this weekend, then the tour is done.
新墨西哥 天啊
Oh, New Mexico. Jesus Christ!
我当初为什么要答应
Why did I say yes to any of this?
为什么呢
Why did you?
九个月没有邀约
No offers in nine months.
为了让宅子不断电 我必须接下
I had to take it just to keep the goddamn lights on.
瞧 琼小姐
Look, Miss Joan.
-花 -嗯
- Flowers. - Yeah?
谁送的
From who?
乔治·库克先生
Mr. George Cukor.
"恭喜您最近的成功"
"Congratulating you on your latest success."
我最近的成功 真是个笑话
My latest success, what a joke.
他比我大五岁
He's five years older than me,
却更加性感了
And he's hotter than he's ever been.
他凭《窈窕淑女》获奖
He's winning awards for My Fair Lady,
而我则为威廉·卡塞尔出♥卖♥♥♥自己
I'm pimping myself out to William Castle.
电影反应很好 大家都去看你
The picture is doing very well. People are coming to see you.
大家是去看血腥的场面
People are coming to see blood and gore
看砍头
and heads being chopped off!
他们才不是去看我 你个蠢货
They're not coming to see me, you stupid croak!
天呐
Oh, god.
对不起 阿姨
I'm sorry, Mamacita.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起
I am sorry!
你总说对不起
You're always sorry!
你疯了
You're crazy,
但你还是那么做
but you do it!
给我听好
I'll tell you now this,
你再冲我脑袋丢东西
the next time you throw something at my head,
我就走人 那你就一无所有了
I leave you. Then you will have nothing!
晚安
Good night.
上楼时小心点
Careful going up the stairs.
你已经醉了
You are blotto.
票房♥数据 华纳先生
Box office numbers, Mr. Warner.
带着保镖做什么
What's with the guard?
担心我杀了信使吗
Are you afraid I'm gonna kill the messenger?
-我不是保镖 先生 -他是巴特
- Oh, I'm not security, sir. - This is Bart,
我们的新实习生 忘记穿短外套了
our new trainee. He forgot his sport coat,
大门口借了他一套
so they gave him a loaner at the gate.
你父母一定很骄傲
Well, your parents must be very proud.
该死
Son of a bitch.
《束身衣》卖♥♥了250万美元
Strait-jacket did 2.5 million?
-那不好吗 -对哈里·考恩是好事
- Is that not good? - Yeah, it's great if you're Harry Cohn.
那是哥伦比亚的
It's Columbia Pictures.
《笼中女人》眼看也是越来越火
And Lady in a Cage is on track to do even better.
听说那部电影很棒
I heard that's supposed to be an excellent picture.
是派拉蒙的
That's Paramount.
回答我 比弗
Quick, Biff...
是巴特
Bart.
人们为什么喜欢这些老太婆电影
What is it about these hag movies that people love?
我不知道 我妈说这挺侮辱人的
I don't know, my-my mom says that they're kind of degrading.
答对了 侮辱
Bingo. Degradation.
就是它
That's what it is.
你请来昔日影后
You take some movie queen of yore,
她曾经漂亮到都不屑于睡我们
who was once too beautiful to screw us
现在你让她受苦遭罪
and you make her suffer.
毁灭偶像
Tearing down your idols.
很能满足观众们的胃口
It's very satisfying for an audience.
不是吗 鲍勃
Don't you think, Bob?
-巴特 -该死
- Bart. - Goddamn it!
这个题材是我开创的
I created this genre!
疯妇惊魂系列
Hagsploitation!
连专门的词都有
It even has its own word!
你知道这个词是谁想出来的吗
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表