剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
你的胆量呢
Where the hell are your balls?
贝蒂想说什么都行
Bette can say whatever she wants.
她是制片人
She's a producer.
什么
What?
我让她做联合制片人
I made her associate producer.
只有这样她才答应出演
It was the only way to get her to sign on.
她用电影来要挟我
She was holding the picture hostage.
不 我不要
No, I don't want that.
该死
Goddamn it.
出去吧 阿姨 让我们单独谈谈
Go on, Mamacita. Leave us alone.
你让她做制片人
You made her a producer?
琼妮 头衔没什么意义
Joanie, the title's meaningless.
贝蒂只需有手握权力的感觉而已
Bette just needs to feel she has authority.
为了演好这个角色
I have been working day and night
我没日没夜地工作
to prepare for this role.
什么都没变 你依然会出色演绎此角色
Nothing's changed. You're still gonna be great.
你不知道 作为女演员要被人重视
You have no idea how much harder I have to work
我要比别人多付出多少努力
to be taken seriously as an actress.
我不像贝蒂·戴维斯小姐那样出身剧院
I didn't get my start in the theater, like Miss Bette Davis.
我靠在夜店里跳热舞才闯出一片天
I broke in shaking my fringe in nightclubs.
演完后 我要穿着沾了威士忌酒的裙子回家
I'd come home after a gig with scotch on my dress,
那污点永远伴随我
and I'll always have that stain on me
我永远都要证明他们是错的
and I'll always have to prove them wrong, and I can't...
而在《夏洛特》中我却做不到 她不允许
do it on Charlotte because she won't let me.
琼妮 对她消消气
Joanie, you have to let go of that anger to her.
别跟她吵
You can't give her the fight.
我没生她的气
I am not angry with her!
我是生你的气
I'm angry with you.
天啊 我太傻了
God, I must have been such a fool,
还以为你让我名字排前面
thinking that you were paying me this great tribute
是为了向我致敬
by promising me top billing.
结果你一直都背着我
And all the while, behind my back,
给她她"应得"的
you were promising her exactly what she deserved:
制片人
producer.
鲍勃
Well, Bob...
你觉得我也该当制片人吗
do you think I deserve it, too?
琼妮 别让我为难
Joanie, don't put me on the spot.
你知道我接下来要看哪出戏吗
You know what I'm going to enjoy?
我要看着你知道
I'm going to enjoy watching you learn
贝蒂有多轻视这头衔
just how meaningless Bette thinks this title is.
琼在哪
Where's Joan?
她出去抓土拨鼠了
Oh, she's out catching groundhogs.
为了补充假发库存
To replenish her wig supply.
必须在深夜才能抓土拨鼠
You have to catch them in the dead of night.
你为什么一直揪着这点不放
Why do you keep saying that?
这样不好
It's not nice.
这对女人来说很难受
It's hard for a woman.
脱发
Losing her hair.
她的女...
Her femin-in...
女性气质
Femin-in-inity.
你应该善良一点
You should be nice.
开玩笑而已 维克多
It's a joke, Victor.
天啊
Oh, my God.
别喝了 越喝越傻
Stop drinking. It's making you soft.
你真应该亲眼瞧瞧
Oh, you should have seen
史上最美的女人
how the most beautiful woman that ever lived
之前是怎么对我的
treated me back in the day.
我还记得当时想
And I remember thinking then,
"美人总会迟暮
"Beauty fades.
等着瞧吧"
Just wait."
的确是这样
And it did.
我记得她出演了《银海香魂》
Well, I remember seeing her in Humoresque.
约翰·加菲尔德冷落她
Shunned by John Garfield,
她径直朝大海深处走去
marching into the ocean,
头发一丝不乱
every hair in place.
美好 尊严 死亡
Beauty, dignity and death,
仅用一个精巧的动作就能体现
all in one exquisite pose.
她径直朝大海深处 朝她的死亡走去
She marched into the sea to her death...
不让头发沾湿
and never got her hair wet.
对我来说意义重大
It meant a lot to me.
铺床服务 戴维斯小姐
Turndown service, Miss Davis?
我想知道 走进房♥间 一言不发
I wish I had known for a single day
大家就都为我倾倒的感觉是怎样的
what it feels like to walk into a room
哪怕只有一天也好
and knock them out without a single word.
贝蒂 你不了解你自己
Bette, you don't even know yourself.
你做这行太久了
You've been too long in this business.
你完全想不到
Oh, you have no idea what it's like
做这行的女人是什么感觉
to be a woman in this business,
一直被人打量 还有无休止的斗争
with the constant scrutiny and competition.
我们非得现在聊这个狗血剧情吗
Ah, do we have to go through this melodrama right now?
去你的 鲍勃
Fuck you, Bob.
好吧 那告诉我
All right, tell me. Then tell me.
不 你来告诉我 导演先生
No. You tell me, Mr. Director Man.
你有因为自己的长相而被女人拒绝过吗
Have you ever been rebuffed by a woman because of how you look?
我敢说没有
I'm betting no.
因为你很成功
I'm guessing that your success was enough,
她们愿意跟你上♥床♥ 而不在乎你的啤酒肚
that they fucked you despite your beer gut
和松弛的皮肤 我说得对吗
and your middle-age sag. Am I right?
规则不是我定的
I don't make up the rules.
我在杰克·华纳那的第一次试镜
My first screen test with Jack Warner,
结束后我并没有走 我躲在了门后
I stuck around and I hid behind a door
因为我想听听他的反应
because I wanted to hear his reaction.
他是否看到了表演时的我展露出来的
Did he see my talent, my humor, my intelligence,
天赋与幽默 才智与勇气
my brave attack on the scene?
但他对这一切都不感兴趣
But he wasn't interested in any of that.
-你猜他说了什么 -他说了什么
- Guess what he said. - What did he say?
他说我一点都不性感
He said I had zero sex appeal.
他说 "谁会想上这样的女人啊"
He said, "Who would want to fuck that?"
那时我22岁
I was 22.
在那之前没人上过我
And nobody ever had.
你该睡觉了
You should go to bed.
你猜他希望我长得像谁
Guess who he said he wished I looked like?
琼·克劳馥
Joan Crawford.
我♥干♥嘛不告诉他 他心中纯洁可爱的小女孩
Why wouldn't I tell him that his pure, darling little girl
和一个已婚男人有着肮脏的奸♥情♥
was having a dirty little affair with a married man?
你这个卑鄙 可悲的小贱♥人♥
You vile, sorry little bitch.
我怎么知道会是这种结局
How did I know it was going to end in murder
约翰惨遭杀害
with John being butchered?
停 太棒了 琼妮 太棒了
Cut. Fantastic, Joanie, fantastic.
好 转过来拍贝蒂
Okay, turning around on Bette.
你没事吧
You all right?
是的 我很好 只是太热了
No. I'm fine. It's just so hot.
是啊 这里跟冷得要命的摄影棚
Yeah. It's a little different down here
还是有点区别的
than the freezing cold soundstage.
鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob. Bob.
拍贝蒂时 我该站哪里
Where do you want me for Bette's off-camera?
我想我不需要你
You know, I don't think I need you.
镜头很近 我可以找个场记念你的台词
It's tight. I can have the script girl give me your lines.
但这是我们两个人的戏
But it's our scene.
你难道不需要我在这儿
I mean, don't you want me here
跟你搭搭戏吗
to give you something to build on?
你已经搭了
You already have.
为什么不找个有空调的地方好好歇着呢
Why don't you find a dark air-conditioned spot and lie down?
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
露西尔
Lucille.
整部电影的制♥作♥
This entire production
都是你精心设计
is an elaborate opportunity
用来羞辱我的 对吗
for you to humiliate me, isn't it?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表