剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, going again. And... action.
"你让我没得选啊"
"You don't leave me much choice."
我没忘词 你个蠢贱♥人♥
I know the line, you stupid bitch!
够了 这有点过分了
All right, all right, that's out of bounds.
过分
Out of bounds?!
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁啊 还说我过分
Who the fuck do you think you are, out of bounds?!
你算哪根葱
You're nobody.
我应该把你的头给砍下来 埋进
I ought to have you decapitated and buried
这该死的沙漠 你这个全身臭汗的四眼猿
in the fucking desert, you sweaty, four-eyed ape.
你的坟头上连个字都不会有
They won't even mark your grave with an "X."
没人会留意到你死了
And no one'll notice you're gone!
午餐时间到
And that's lunch!
一小时后继续
One hour!
华纳要见你
Warner wants to see you.
听到这个居然能让我松口气
Yeah, why does that sound like a relief?
给你 辛纳屈想改的地方
Here. Sinatra's changes.
按随便什么顺序排起来就好了
Just put them in some kind of order.
抱歉 亲爱的 你没事吧
I'm sorry, honey. You okay?
没事
Yeah.
坐沙发上
Couch.
别紧张 鲍勃
Don't be nervous, Bob.
我让你来是因为
I asked you here because...
我不喜欢把话说成那样
I didn't like the way we left things last time.
我想要道歉
I wanted to apologize
为我过激且带有侮辱性的话道歉
for my harsh and insulting language.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
被拒之后我很受伤 就朝你发脾气了
I was hurt, I felt rejected, and I lashed out.
没关系的
It's all right.
不 很有关系
No. It's not.
虽然是我成就了鲍勃·奥德里奇
Just because I made Bob Aldrich
但这不意味着他什么都要听我的
doesn't mean that he has to obey my every command.
你又不是听话的小狗 是吗 鲍勃
You're not a poodle. Are you, Bob?
你有自己的意志
You're your own man.
谢谢你的理解 我很感激
Well, thanks for that. I appreciate it.
希望我们还能做朋友
Well, I hope we can still be friends.
当然了 为何不可呢
Yeah, sure. Why not?
我...
So...
听说辛纳屈的样片有点惨不忍♥睹啊
I hear the Sinatra dailies are unwatchable.
情况会好转的
Uh, we'll get there.
是吗
Yeah?
我还听说他把你
I also hear that he's treating you
当扫厕所的傻瓜看
like a halfwit toilet attendant.
我只能说
Well, I wouldn't say we've, uh,
我们还没达成对彼此的尊重吧
we've hit a groove of mutual respect.
别装了 鲍比
Come on, Bobby.
你瞒不过我的
You can't hide from old Jack.
我听你声音就明白了
I can hear it in your voice.
恨得牙都痒痒了
Your sphincter's clenching up.
这事我早就警告过你了
Which is exactly what I told you would happen.
我知道你现在
I know you're getting
-因为这事洋洋自得 -没有
- some kind of grim satisfaction out of this, - No.
但我为那个剧本可是耗尽了心血
but I slaved over that script.
付出了心血
I slaved over it.
然而这个...
And this...
古铜色皮肤的幼稚鬼正在毁了电影
suntanned man-child is mutilating it.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我都听说了
No, I've-I've heard. I've heard.
这是什么
What's this?
一份给我好朋友鲍勃的礼物
That's a gift for my good friend Bob.
新鲜出炉 未经破坏的好东西
Fresh, un-mutilated properties.
又是老女人的故事
Further tales of old hags.
别拒绝 先听我说
No, no, no. Now, listen.
选一个 拿给贝蒂
Pick one, bring it to Bette.
作为回报 我帮你发行
As a bonus, I will release
屎一样的辛纳屈西部片
your dog-shit Sinatra Western.
还有谁会这样帮你
Who else would do that for you?
好了 动身吧
All right, come on.
你可以走了 我还要写东西
Run along, now. I got writing to do.
我在写自传
I'm working on my autobiography.
你觉得书名叫什么比较好
What do you think I should call it?
《一个戏剧人的一生》如何
I'm thinking of Life of a Showman.
-嗯 那很棒 -确实不错
- Yeah, that's great. - That's good, right? Yeah.
还有 祝你周一顺利
Oh, also, good luck on Monday.
我是指《兰闺》的事情
I mean, in general, for Baby Jane.
肯定会得到一些认可
It's sure to pick up a few nods,
不过你得提前做好心理准备
but I want you to be prepared
因为你到时候可能会被晾在一边
for the possibility that you'll be left out.
但是别放在心上
But don't take it personally.
你只是不太可能会获得同行的认可罢了
You're just not the type that your peer group acknowledges.
回头再见
I'll see you later.
我能问你件事吗 杰克
Can I ask you something, Jack?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
跟我直说
Be straight with me.
我从不拐弯抹角 鲍勃
Never any other way, Bob.
你觉得我有潜力成为大♥师♥级导演吗
Do you think I have the potential for greatness?
没有
No.
亲爱的 把弗兰克叫来
Honey, get Frank.
-他飞去纽约了 爸爸 -什么
- He took a jet to New York, Pop. - What?
他说拍摄得围着他转
H-he said to shoot around him.
这是怎么回事 鲍勃
What is this, Bob?
辛纳屈的笔记 我要你把它
Sinatra's notes, which I invite you
塞到瓶装汽油弹里烧了
to stuff into a Molotov cocktail.
不 这是我的剧本
No, this was my script.
我创作了好几个月
I worked on this for months,
你居然把它当成便条纸
and you used it for scrap paper.
你有读过吗
You even read it?
我得找地方写字 波琳
Well, I-I needed something to write on, Pauline.
我又没把它扔了
It's not like I tossed it out.
不 你刚才还说"把它塞到瓶装汽油弹里烧了"
No, you just told me to "stuff it into a Molotov cocktail."
波琳
Pauline!
我自己也泥菩萨过江自身难保了
I'm drowning here. I'm underwater.
你还要我帮你移山 做不可能的事
And you're asking me to move a mountain for you.
就算你没在这个最糟糕的时候找我
Even if you didn't pick the shittiest time possible,
我也不能让奇迹发生啊
I'm not a miracle worker.
没人会让女人导演电影的
No one is gonna let a woman direct a picture.
你这是做梦
You're in fantasyland.
如果你还想回到现实世界
Now, if you want to come back to the real world
继续当我的助手的话 没问题
and keep working for me as my assistant, good.
如果不愿意 就走人
If not, take a walk.
因为我没有时间和精力
Because I don't have time or energy to coddle
同时哄一个中年幼稚歌♥手还有你
a middle-aged boy singer and you, too!
每样都来一片
One slice each--
苹果 山核桃和生奶油
apple, pecan and whipped cream.
再加两瓶百事可乐
With two Pepsi-Colas.
想得糖尿病现在就挺好
Well, no time like the present to develop diabetes.
琼小姐不准吃甜食
Miss Joan forbids sweets.
她说糖是一种很危险的食物
She says sugar is a dangerous food.
我都是背着她吃
I take my thrills where I can.
把账单给我
Bring the bill to me.
你不用请客的 阿姨
You don't have to treat, Mamacita.
我不需要安慰
I don't need consolation.
我母亲一辈子都在给我们做菜端盘
My mother wasted her entire life bringing us pot roasts on trays
给我爸爸熨内♥裤♥
and ironing my father's boxer shorts.
我不是说做家务事不好
Not that there's anything wrong with domestic work.
我的意思是...琼说得没错
I only mean that... Joan is right.
我和鲍勃的合作很愉快
I've got a good thing going with Bob.
我不能因为做了个白日梦就把工作丢了
I can't throw it away on a pipe dream.
我必须得活在现实世界里
I've got to live in the real world.
但是现实世界正在改变
But the real world is changing.
在琼小姐宿醉的早上
Mornings when Miss Joan has a hangover,
我都会带双胞胎去图书馆
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表