剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
That's not the only difference between you and her.
她在不停地接戏
She's getting roles.
这是演哪出
What's this about?
这个 我的朋友
This, my friend,
是我出演《欲海情魔》在1945年所获的
is the Academy Award for Best Actress I won in 1945
奥斯卡最佳女主角奖
for Mildred Pierce.
我还想得一座
And I would like another one.
你知道为了实现这个 马蒂
And do you know what I need, Marty,
我所需要的是什么吗
to make that happen?
一个伟大的剧本
A great script.
现在阿尔去世了 我想工作
I want to work now that Al's dead.
我想工作 马蒂
I want to work, Marty.
我需要工作
I need to work.
我四个月前给你寄了一个很棒的剧本 琼
I sent you a great script four months ago, Joan.
你也参演了 你在里面表现非常出色
You did it, and you were wonderful in it.
不 那只是试播集
No. It was a pilot.
我还得自己化妆
I had to do my own makeup,
后面甚至都没有拍成连续剧
and it wasn't even picked up to series.
琼 要不这样
Joan, how about this,
我看看现在还有什么剧本
let me read everything that's out there,
挑几个好的给你寄过去
send over the highlights.
你再在里面挑一挑
You go through the pile
找一个你喜欢的
and find something that excites you.
-琼妮 -我不要演猫王的奶奶
- Joanie! - I can't play Elvis' grandmother.
我不演
I won't do it.
你最好再寄一些剧本来
Maybe you better send me some other scripts.
只有这些了 琼
That's all I have, Joan.
他们只写了这么多
That's all they're making.
马蒂 我是一名女演员 我想演戏
Marty, I am an actress, I want to act.
我现在正处于我的演艺生涯的巅峰
I'm at the top of my game right now.
那你只能自己去找一个了
Then you need to find a project yourself,
因为角色并不是满大街都是
'cause the roles just aren't out there.
请问有什么需要吗
May I help you?
我要买♥♥书
I need books.
你喜欢看哪一类书
Was there a particular title you were interested in?
封面上有女人的我都要
Anything with ladies on the cover.
《不要拒绝》
阿姨 太好了
Oh, Mamacita. Good.
他们只有这些了
That's all they had.
我下次可以去恩西诺看看
I could try Encino next.
如果你还是没有找到喜欢的话
Unless you found something you like.
所有写女人的书
Everything written for women
都可以分为三类
seem to falling into three catagories,
天真无邪的少女 母亲和丑女
ingenues, mothers, or gorgons.
《沉默的女儿》
那你准备怎么办
So where does that leave you?
我们会有发现的
We'll find something.
《早餐巧克力》
不 阿姨 不要女同性恋相关的
No, no, Mamacita, nothing Sapphic.
我在外面碰见了园丁
I ran into the gardeners outside.
他们问什么时候付工钱
They want to know when they'll get paid.
我们欠他们两个月的工钱了
We owe them two months.
你怎么说的
What did you tell them?
为克劳馥小姐修剪树丛是他们的荣幸
That it was an honor to prune Miss Crawford's bush
我要他们闭嘴了
and to shut up.
现在是比较拮据 阿姨
These are lean times, Mamacita,
但我们会熬过去的
but we'll get through them.
这本是讲一个孩子的
This one is about a baby.
归在哪一类里 "母亲"吗
Which pile, "mothers"?
《兰闺惊变》
开演
And action!
-停 停 -胶合板
- Cut! Cut! - Plywood.
那里要放胶合板
You get them plywood in there...
胶合板 胶合板 胶合板
Plywood. Plywood. Plywood.
爸 控制中心有人找 快
Dad, you're needed in the control center, pronto.
胶合板 胶合板
Plywood. Plywood!
要是我再拍这种古罗马传奇电影
If I make another sandal saga,
就一枪把我给毙了
put a bullet in my head.
爱娃·布劳恩打来了
Eva Braun's on the horn.
我告诉她你在忙 但是她不停地打过来
I told her you're busy, but she keeps calling back.
格雷琴 心肝
Gretchen, my love.
我的小甜心过得怎么样
How's my little strudel?
什么 不不 你不能今天过来
What? No, no, you can't come down here today.
为什么 因为我的孩子也在片场工作
Why? Because my kids are working on the set,
这就是原因
that's why.
要是风声传到我老婆那儿去了怎么办
What if word got back to my wife?
好
Yeah.
我稍后打给你
I'll call you back.
老天
Christ.
她现在想演这部电影了
She wants to be in the movie now.
因为她知道
Well, that's because she knows the only time
只有出现在你的镜头前
you really pay attention to a woman is
你才会好好注意她
when she's in front of your camera.
我们现在拍的这部电影 波琳
This movie we're making, Pauline,
是个垃圾
it is a piece of crap.
那个间谍的剧本怎么样
Hey, what about that espionage script?
不行 太烂
Oh, no, stinko.
我看到第三页就知道是谁干的了
I know who did it on page three.
但是 这一本...
But... this one...
这一本很有潜力
this one has potential.
恐怖惊悚型 两个女人
Horror/thriller, two broads,
过气电影明星
former movie stars.
一个瘸子和她的疯子妹妹
A cripple and her crazy sister
在好莱坞的家中争得你死我活
battling it out in their Hollywood home.
一部恐怖片
A horror picture?
希区柯克刚出了《惊魂记》
Hitch just did it with Psycho.
还在热播呢
Still raking it in.
这样更好 《兰闺》只有一个布景
But even better, baby Jane has one set.
不需要很多演员 你可以拿到最终剪辑权
It's a very small cast. You can have final cut.
你可以自己当制♥作♥人
You can produce this yourself.
面对现实吧 鲍勃 《宾虚》已经被别人拍了
Face it, Bob, Ben-Hur has already been done.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get this?
邮差送来的 急件
Oh, it came by messenger, Special Delivery.
还有这个
Along with this.
畅饮百事可乐
琼·克劳馥书
保持冷静[冰爽]
亲亲抱抱
克劳馥小姐
Miss Crawford?
我是
Yes?
急件
Special Delivery.
电影《怨妇悲秋》原声大碟
她正等着你
She's expecting you.
她在庭院等你
She's expecting you on the patio.
琼妮
Joanie.
鲍勃
Bob.
-喝茶吗 -如果我们要谈正事
- Tea? - If we're gonna talk business,
酒是免不了的
I'm gonna need a real drink.
萨莉 亲爱的 你到屋子里
Sally, dear, will you go in the house
看看阿姨需不需要帮忙
and see if Mamacita needs any help?
她是你的粉丝吗
One of your fans?
如果他们整天围着我转个不停
Well, if they're going to hang around all day,
我就得给他们活干了
I'm going to put them to work.
所以我们要来拍这部电影吗
So, are we gonna make this picture?
只要你能满足我的要求
If you can satisfy my demands.
有人能满足你吗 琼妮
Can anybody, Joanie?
我们上次合作很愉快
We did pretty well the last time.
《怨妇悲秋》票房♥好几百万呢
Autumn leaves made millions.
当初你架子小一点
It would have made a million more
让我激发出你的情感的话
if you'd gotten off your goddamn high horse
票房♥就能再多一百万
and let me mess you up a little.
如果你把白兰度请来跟我搭戏
It would have made 2 million more
票房♥能再多两百万
if you'd gotten me Brando.
只要你这次好好听我的
Now, you listen to me on this picture.
我就能找来最完美的配角
I'll get you the perfect costar.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表