剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
但没有你我做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
你这两句话说得都对
Correct on both counts.
去吧 喝个痛快
Go on, get drunk.
哈里特 我们可能得把房♥子卖♥♥了
Harriet, we may have to sell the house.
怎么 你担心电影吗
What, are you worried about the picture?
我觉得我可能误判了时机
I think I may have misjudged the moment.
我想把它拍好
You know, I wanted to get it done,
我想控制好这一切 但我们现在...
I wanted a measure of control, but now we're...
我们现在得变卖♥♥所有家当
We're in hoc up to our eyeballs.
要是《兰闺惊变》失败了 那我们也完了
If Baby Jane goes down, so do we.
它不够好看吗
Is it not good?
说实话 我已经说不清了
Honestly, I can't tell anymore.
我们从一开始就知道这是场赌博
Well, we knew it was a gamble from the start.
要是房♥子不得不卖♥♥ 那就卖♥♥掉吧
If we have to sell the house, we'll sell the house.
那孩子们呢
Yeah, what about the kids?
把他们也卖♥♥掉
We'll sell them, too.
但卖♥♥♥房♥♥子应该赚得更多
But I think we'll get more for the house.
你不用跟这艘船一起沉没的
You don't have to go down with the ship, you know.
要是你在周六前跟我离婚
If you divorce me before Saturday,
你可能还能分到点东西
you might still get something.
我又不傻
Oh, I'm no fool.
我要等到你东山再起再跟你离婚
I'll wait until your next hit before I divorce you.
这样啊
I see.
所以哪怕情况更糟你也不嫌弃我
So you'll stick around for worse,
但如果苦尽甘来 你就给律师打电♥话♥吗
but if better comes along, you're on the phone to the lawyer?
别担心这么多
Try not to worry so much.
预告放映之前你总是这样的
You know that you always get like this before a preview.
阿姨
Mamacita.
克劳馥小姐不在家
Miss Crawford is out.
那正好 我能进屋吗
That's good. May I come in?
电影叫《黑色拖鞋》
It's called The Black Slipper.
就是为琼量身打造的
It's written just for Joan.
她要饰演一位舞美指导 被人诬告
She'd play a choreographer falsely accused of
把领舞从T台上推了下去
shoving a principal dancer off a catwalk.
她因谋杀而坐牢
She gets locked up for murder,
被难对付的女囚犯欺负
pushed around by some hard-bitten convict broads.
然后她被证明是清白的 立即从阶下囚
Then she's proven innocent and whisked from her cell
回归舞台 替代了死去的领舞
to dance the dead girl's role on stage.
这个故事是讲不屈不挠的精神
It's a story about the irrepressible human spirit.
你要把剧本给克劳馥小姐吗
You want to leave the script for Miss Crawford?
你是琼的得力助手
You're Joan's right-hand lady.
我知道那意味着什么 因为我也是
I know what that means because I'm a right-hand lady, too.
你比任何人都更了解如何说服琼
You know better than anybody how to get Joan on board.
我想听听你的建议 如何劝她演这个角色
I want your advice on how to do that for this.
这样啊
I see.
奥德里奇先生导演吗
Mr. Aldrich will direct?
不
No.
谁来导演
Who is involved?
我 这是我写的
Me. I wrote it.
我想导演
And I want to direct.
我知道 没有女性做导演的传统
Look, I realize there is not exactly a robust tradition
能让我遵循
of women directors for me to build on.
只有屈指可数的几个女子能让制片厂相信
Only a handful of gals have gotten studios to trust that
她们拍得了电影
they could handle a picture.
你觉得我疯了
You think I'm crazy?
我觉得这主意真棒
I think this is a marvelous idea.
是吗
You do?
这可是美国
This is America.
没人能说你疯了
No one can tell you you're crazy.
在韦尔多尔 一出生你的命运就定了
In Werdohl, you know how you must live when you are born.
鞋匠的后代 就必须做鞋子
Born to a shoemaker, you must make shoes.
是个女孩 就必须当母亲
Born a girl, you must be a mother.
但在这里 由你决定
Here, you decide.
这是一个可以让你随心所愿的机会
There is opportunity to become anything you want.
我会跟琼小姐说明的
I will make your case with Miss Joan.
佩里诺餐厅
克劳馥小姐
Miss Crawford!
-您今晚来早了 -是啊
- You're in early this evening. - Yes.
看起来特别漂亮
And looking particularly stunning.
谢谢 菲利普
Oh, why, thank you, Philip. Yes,
我们今晚要去长滩
we're motoring on to Long Beach this evening
去参加新电影的开画
to catch a new motion picture.
今晚是《洋娃娃》首映吗
Oh, does Baby Doll premiere tonight?
《兰闺惊变》
Baby Jane.
而且不是首映
No, and it's not a premiere.
只是预告放映
It's merely a preview.
但是明星们都会出席 真是激动人心
But the stars will be in attendance. How thrilling.
恐怕我的配角
Well, I'm afraid my costar
觉得去缅因州看她的女儿更为紧急
felt it more urgent to travel to Maine to visit her daughter.
其实我觉得戴维斯小姐
I actually think Miss Davis
是闻悉失败 落荒而逃了 可我不是
smelled failure in the air and ran away, but not me.
胜利 落败或者打平手
Win, lose or draw,
我总是会准时出席
I'll always show up on time,
走好位 宣传电影
hit my mark and promote the product,
无论是百事可乐 还是新电影
whether it's Pepsi-Cola or a new motion picture.
今晚迈克尔将为您服务
Michael will be your waiter this evening.
他们还在看吗
Are they still watching?
谁还在看
Is who still watching?
所有的人
Everybody.
没错
Yes.
他们嗅到了血腥味
They smell blood in the water.
他们在微笑
They are smiling.
他们当然在微笑
Well, of course they're smiling.
"我能微笑 也能在微笑之际杀人"
"Why, I can smile and murder whiles I smile."
莎士比亚《亨利六世》
一群豺狼
Jackals.
简直就是1937年再现
It's just like 1937 all over again.
希♥特♥勒♥攻占了奥地利
When Hitler took Austria.
不 他们给我贴上票房♥毒药的标签
No, when they labeled me box office poison.
在这破地方 我丝毫没有吸引力
I couldn't get arrested in this goddamn town.
但那时我还年轻
But I was a young woman then.
我还有时间爬回顶端
I still had time to claw my way back to the top.
但现在不行了
But not now.
《兰闺》是我最后的机会
Baby Jane was my last chance.
也许不是
Maybe not.
今天我看了一份出色的剧本
I read a beautiful script today
里面有一个适合你的好角色
with a wonderful role for you.
波琳把剧本送来家里
Pauline dropped it off at the house.
波琳是谁
Who is Pauline?
你见过她50次都不止 她为奥德里奇先生工作
You've met her over 50 times. She works for Mr. Aldrich.
鲍勃有新剧本了
Bob has a new script.
你怎么不告诉我
Well, why didn't you tell me?
不是奥德里奇先生
Not Mr. Aldrich.
是波琳小姐 剧本是她写的
Miss Pauline-- she wrote this script.
-但鲍勃会导演这部戏 -不
- But Bob will direct it. u202d- No.u202c
她同时也会导演这部电影
She would also direct the picture.
你来担任主演
And you would star.
天呐
Oh, Christ.
女导演
A woman director.
真的完蛋了
Well, it really is over.
华纳大剧院
今晚特别试映
这些胶片桶都标记对了吧
Please tell me these canisters are marked correctly.
在看《死吻》试映的时候
At the preview for Kiss Me Deadly,
胶片桶被弄混了
the canisters got switched.
原♥子♥弹♥在第二场戏里就爆♥炸♥了
The atomic bomb went off in the second act.
我听说这部会从一开始就炸了
I hear this one bombs in the first.
吃你的三明治吧
Just eat your goddamned sandwich.
是时候面对现实了 阿姨
Well, it's time to face the music, Mamacita.
好了 布兰琪·汉德森
All right, Blanche Hudson!
影视"巨"星
Miss big, fat movie star!
又烂又臭的破演员
Miss rotten, stinking actress!
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表