剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
And you know who came up with that?
-《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 -错 我
- The New York Times. - No! Me!
给我把鲍勃·奥德里奇叫到办公室来
Get me Bob Aldrich in my office.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定吗 你搞什么
Am I sure? What the...
你禁止他进入片场
You banned him from the lot.
换衣服
Switch jackets.
什么
Sir?
你把夹克脱了给巴特
You take off your jacket and you give it to Bart,
然后你换上他的
and then you put on his.
教巴特怎么给鲍勃·奥德里奇打电♥话♥
Now, show Bart how to dial Bob Aldrich,
然后走到前门
Then go down to the front gate
告诉他们你是新保安
and tell them that you are the new security guard.
好
Right.
很高兴认识你 巴特
Nice to meet you, Bart.
太好了 先生 真荣幸
It's great. Yes, sir, such a pleasure.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
务必长话短说
Please be brief.
她要为阿尔伯克基市之行养精蓄锐
She must conserve her energy for Albuquerque.
难道她要徒步穿行沙漠吗
Is she crossing the desert on foot?
赫达 亲爱的
Hedda, darling.
我今天一刻都没消停过
I don't have a quiet minute today.
我得把这身造型换成沙漠风格
I have to convert this dust bowl look to a desert look
解决我疼痛痉挛的脖子
and work out this awful crick in my neck, and then
然后上路 去把乱斧砍人那套再演一遍
back on the road for that goddamn Lizzie Borden Routine.
天南海北都是你的影迷 你不高兴吗
You're not having a gay old time greeting fans coast to coast?
马戏团里的大象有什么好高兴的
Does a Ringling Brothers elephant have a gay old time?
赫达
Hedda?
赫达 怎么了
Hedda, what is it?
你没吃午饭吗 你想...
Did you skip lunch? Do you want...
-不 -要我叫阿姨帮你煮个蛋吗
- No. - me to get Mamacita to boil you an egg?
不了 过来跟我坐坐吧
No, no, just-just sit with me.
赫达
Hedda,
你没事吧
are you all right?
上周
Last week...
我正和弗朗西丝·马里恩通电♥话♥
I was on the phone with Frances Marion,
哀叹着浪漫爱情片的没落
deploring the demise of the tender love story,
我的胳膊突然动不了了
when my arm went dead.
像烂面条一样无力
Limp like a stewed noodle.
是心脏病发作
It was a heart attack.
显然我的身体出了毛病
I have a defect, apparently.
医生说很快就会再发作
And the doctor says it won't be long before another one hits.
来吧 赫达
Come on, Hedda.
起来 我...
Get up. Let me...
我们换个更舒服的地方坐
We'll sit somewhere more comfortable.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Why, why, why didn't you call me?
不是 我利用这段时间反思了一下自己
No, I used the time to reflect.
要是我死了
If I am finished,
统计这一生作品的数量
and the sum of my life's work is tallied,
我自己能满意吗
am I satisfied?
写了数不清的八卦
With reams of gossip?
你怎么能说这种话
How can you say that?
看看你促成的这些事业
Look at all the careers that you have launched.
我的也包括在内
Mine included.
我思考的并非我激励过的事业
I didn't muse on the careers I'd nurtured.
我想的是我摧毁的那些
I thought about the ones I destroyed.
赤党 同性恋 妓♥女♥
The Reds, the queers, the whores,
偷腥的 还有吸毒的
the cheaters and dopeheads.
那些诅咒我起诉我的 自杀了
The ones who cursed me, sued me, offed themselves.
我曾经觉得
And I felt...
很好
good.
我为道德经济做出了贡献
That I'd contributed to our moral economy.
是这样没错
And so you have.
你无异于一座堡垒
You have been nothing short of a bulwark
对抗压倒主流文化的淫秽作品浪潮
against the tide of smut crashing over this culture.
但我没法阻止它敲你的门
But I can't stop it lapping at your door.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有人想买♥♥一卷专供男性的录像带
Somebody's been shopping a stag picture
据说由年轻时的你出演
in which you allegedly appeared, in your youth.
这可真荒唐
Well, that is ridiculous.
肯定是很像我的人
It must be someone who resembles me.
我知道路易勒在四处打探
I know Louella's been sniffing around.
所以不是空穴来风
So has confidential.
王八蛋
Bastards.
我能起诉吗
Can I sue?
如果录像确有其事就不能
Not if there's a film.
有吗 琼
Is there, Joan?
你为什么这么问
Why would you ask that?
因为如果有的话 我会找到的
Because if there is, I'll find out.
我总能找到
I always find out.
而且你会把它写出来
And you would write about it.
我就是干这个的
It's what I do.
我给你个机会 给故事加入自己的声音
I'm offering you the opportunity to add your voice to the story.
通过亲自讲述这件羞事
By telling the tale of shame yourself,
你可以把它变成一篇赎罪的故事
you can turn it into a story of redemption.
对我们来说都是一条不错的出路
Not a bad way for either of us to go out.
送给我读者的最好的终篇独家新闻
The perfect final scoop for my readers.
我真遗憾你病了 赫达
I am sorry about your ill health, Hedda.
真遗憾
And I am sorry
疾病削弱了
that it has so weakened your ability
你辨识真伪的能力
to distinguish truth from lies.
好吧 琼
All right, Joan.
但记好了
But just remember.
你最好还是配合我
It's always better to cooperate.
该死
Oh, goddamn it.
我喝太多了
I think I drank too much.
好了
All right.
该谈谈了
Time to talk.
谈那话儿也没办法让它更威猛
I don't think talking about it improves its performance any.
我要谈的不是它 是你
I'm not talking about "it," I'm talking about you.
你闷闷不乐的
You're morose.
你一直都闷闷不乐
You've been morose.
你穿着拖鞋吃午餐
You wear slippers to lunch.
你砸碎了我所有的辛纳屈唱片
And you smashed all of my Sinatra records.
我以为那样能让我好受点 但没有
Yeah, I thought it'd make me feel better, but it didn't.
我就知道《德州四杰》是烂片
You know, I knew 4 for Texas was gonna stink,
甚至在辛纳屈让它烂上加烂之前就知道了
Even before Sinatra shit all over it.
那你为什么还奉陪到底了
Then what'd you go through with it for?
因为杰克·华纳觉得那片不好
Because Jack Warner thought it was a bad idea,
我不想让那个混♥蛋♥说中
and I didn't want to give that prick
沾沾自喜
the satisfaction of being right.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
你这么消沉 不是因为上一次的失败
All this gloom isn't about your last flop.
而是因为上一次的成功
It's about your last hit.
什么
What?
我知道
I think the fact that
鲍勃·奥德里奇凭借一部女性电影获得空前成功
Bob Aldrich had his biggest success with a woman's picture,
这让你很不是滋味
Well, I think it's knocked you off-balance.
哈里特...
Ah, Harriet...
你不能再整天闷在屋子里了
You have to stop moping around the house.
这样对你不好
It's not good for you.
是时候决定你想做什么
It's time to decide what it is that you want to do,
然后就去做
and then do it.
哪怕杰克·华纳不看好也没关系
Even if Jack Warner does think it's a good idea.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
卡森秀播出了
Carson's on.
我很高兴你终于醒悟过来了 鲍比
I'm glad you finally came to your senses, Bobby.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
六个月前我送你出门 还附赠了
Well, I sent you out of here six months ago
一摞不错的老女人题材的剧本
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表