剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
讨论鲍勃和
talking about Bob and,
所有其他我们一路走来认识的男人
well, all the other men that we've known along the way.
阿姨
Mamacita!
香槟
The champagne!
真是太蠢了 我们花了这么多年
It's silly that we've spent all these years
相互争执
at odds with each other.
但我们可以从头来过
But we can start over.
你何不作为客人和我一起住在这儿
Why don't you stay here with me, as my guest?
你不非得急着回去康涅狄克州了
You don't have to rush back to Connecticut,
-对吧 -琼小姐
- do you? u202d- Miss Joan.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
把香槟拿来 亲爱的
Bring the champagne, dear.
你已经不喝酒了
You are not drinking.
那就拿些来给我的朋友 贝蒂
Then bring some for my friend, Bette.
那里没有人啊
There is no one there.
她一定是悄悄溜走了
She must have slipped out.
你在厨房♥给赫达和杰克帮忙了吗
Did you help hedda and Jack in the kitchen?
过来 琼小姐
Come, Miss Joan.
来吧 我们上♥床♥去
Come. We go to bed.
很好
Good.
我不能回床上
I-I can't go to bed.
我有客人
I have guests.
这里没有其他人
There is no one else here.
这儿只有我和你
It is just you and I.
谢谢你 阿姨
Thank you, Mamacita.
她一周后去世了
She died one week later.
我们对她的遗体进行了防腐处理
We embalmed her.
将她打扮成她喜欢的样子
We made her look the way she liked.
然后我们火化了她的遗体
And then we cremated her body.
她的葬礼很盛大 是吗
She had a big funeral, yeah?
虽然不及朱迪·嘉兰的葬礼 但明星云集
Not as big as Judy Garland's, but star-studded?
没错
Yes.
玛娜·洛伊 安妮塔·卢斯 安迪·沃霍尔
Myrna Loy, Anita Loos, Andy Warhol.
分别为著名演员 编剧和艺术家
曾任美国电影协会主席 好莱坞电影分级制度创始人
杰克·瓦伦蒂让电影公♥司♥都默哀致意
Jack Valenti got the studios to observe a moment of silence.
那让我很悲哀
It made me sad.
向她道别吗
To say good-bye to her?
不 是因为他们都亲自出席
No, because they all showed up
来向她道别
to say good-bye.
但当她还在世 最需要他们的时候
But when she was alive, when she needed them most,
没有人在
no one was there.
干嘛
What?
戴维斯小姐
Miss Davis,
我是美♥联♥社♥的简·汤姆林森
this is Jan Tomlinson with the AP Wire Service.
早上好
Good morning.
我忘记日期了
I've lost track of the days.
是宣布提名了之类的吗
Are there nominations announced or something?
不是 戴维斯小姐
No, Miss Davis.
琼·克劳馥今早去世了
Joan Crawford died this morning.
请问您有什么评论吗
Do you have a comment?
我母亲总是说
My mother always said
不要说死人的任何坏话
don't say anything bad about the dead.
只准说好话
Only say good.
琼·克劳馥死了
Joan Crawford is dead.
很好
Good.
-我刚好在附近 -戴维斯小姐
- I was in the neighborhood. - Miss Davis.
-她在房♥里吗 -是的
- Is she in her room? u202d- Yes.
玛戈特 亲爱的
Margot, darling.
是妈咪
It's Mommy.
你好啊 甜心
Hello, sweetheart.
看看你画了些什么
Look what you're doing.
这画真漂亮
What a nice drawing.
瞧你给那些爱心上颜色 真美
Look at how beautifully you're filling those hearts in.
我自己也画了一幅画
I did a drawing, myself.
不过我没有真正在画画
Well, I didn't actually do the drawing.
是一个叫唐的好男人画的
A lovely man named Don did it.
我在罗迪·麦克道尔的家里见到的他
I met him at Roddy McDowall's.
你记得他吗
Do you remember him?
我们一起度过了美好的约会时光
We had a wonderful date, a wonderful time.
戴维斯小姐
Miss Davis.
我不是有意无礼
I don't mean to seem rude,
但你得坐着不动
but you need to sit still.
好吧
Fine.
给你一个小时 就这样
You have an hour. That's it.
好的
Okay.
你的下巴... 再...
Can... Your chin... Just...
你想留下来吃晚餐吗
Would you like to stay for dinner?
好啊
All right.
但是...
But...
但是什么
But. But.
你知道我是同性恋对吧
You do know I'm gay?
当然
Of course.
我们那晚吃了顿丰盛的晚餐
We had a wonderful dinner that night,
但由于我的工作 我和唐绝对没有可能
but it would never work out with Don because of my work.
我的工作永远是摆在第一位的
My work has always taken first position,
但男人们不想这样
and men don't want that.
但就算受伤 我还是想追求我喜欢的东西
But I would rather go for something I feel even if I get hurt.
我不想把一辈子都花在保护自己上
I don't want to spend my life protecting myself.
晚饭后 那个画家 唐
After dinner, the painter, Don,
他给我看了他画的画
he showed me the drawing that he made.
完全捕捉到了我现在的样子
It captured the way I am now completely.
我现在能看了吗
Can I see it now?
还没画完
It's not finished yet.
你不喜欢吗
Don't you like it?
说实话 它...
Honestly, it...
它有点吓着我了
it sort of scares me.
那我就更想看了
Then I want to see it.
没错
Yep.
就是这个老太婆
That's the old bag.
很抱歉我没能常来看你 亲爱的
I'm sorry that I haven't been to see you more often, darling,
但我会给你写信的
but I'm going to write you letters.
各种美丽的信
Beautiful letters.
然后把它们放到一个特别的盒子里
And we'll keep them in a special box.
你喜欢那样吗
Would you like that?
上周有人寄给了我
Last week someone sent me letters
我的母亲在去世几年前
that my mother had written to a friend of hers
写给她朋友的信
years ago before she died.
许多信的内容都是关于我的
Many of the letters were about me.
长话短说
Long story short,
我母亲在我背后说了我不少坏话
my mother said terrible things about me behind my back.
她说我就是个大贱♥人♥
She said that I was a queen bee.
我很自私
And that I was selfish.
一切都要围着我转
And that it was all about me,
我就是她的眼中钉
and that I was a pain and a chore.
她从没和我说过这些
She'd never said anything to me.
我的亲生母亲
My own mother.
我还以为她是我唯一的朋友
I thought she was my only friend.
但其实...
But actually...
到头来我都是孤单一人
I was totally alone.
1978年
奥斯卡颁奖典礼
加州 洛杉矶
你觉得最佳影片是哪部 戴维斯小姐
What's your pick for Best Picture, Miss Davis?
我觉得是《转折点》
I'd have to say The Turning Point.
我今年最爱的电影
It was my favorite film this year.
男人只不过是舞伴
The men are merely dance partners,
而女人们在屋顶打架 这就是我的人生故事
and the women fight on the roof. It's the story of my life.
贝蒂
Bette?
你要给查尔登颁奖吗
Are you giving Charlton an award?
查克·海斯顿 没错
Chuck Heston, yes.
他是唯一一个跟我一样难搞的演员
He's the only actor that's as difficult as I am.
吉恩·赫肖尔特人道主义奖
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表