剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
But before you call around town
更多关于我的谣言之前 给你
with more lurid lies about me, here.
拿去付医药费吧
To cover your medical expenses.
如果你还有一丝良知 你就会同意
If you've any decency, you'll agree.
这足够买♥♥下你手上的
There's enough there to purchase whatever it is
所谓录像了
you think you have.
你是指你那盒尺度大开的影印带吗
You mean my personal copy of Velvet Lips?
不是说琼·克劳馥缺钱用吗
So much for the great Joan Crawford being cash-strapped.
我预支了下一部电影的薪水
I got an advance on my next picture.
我将和那位借《兰闺》获奥斯卡提名的
I'm going to star with some of my Oscar-nominated colleagues
同事联袂出演 制片厂对这部电影很乐观
from Baby Jane, so the studio is optimistic.
老天啊 琼
Jesus, Joan.
我就像条搁浅的鱼一样躺在这里
I'm lying here like a beached fish
你还要向我炫耀
and you still need to show off.
我能理解
Hey, I get it.
我曾是万人迷 所有人都喜欢我
I was the golden boy everyone loved,
而你却是个连自己妈妈都不想要的弃儿
you were the runt mother didn't want.
你一直都是这么看待自己的
That's how you're always going to see yourself.
你觉得我真的会在乎
Do you think I actually give a shit
40年前在堪萨斯谁对你献媚了吗
who kissed your sorry ass back in Kansas 40 years ago?
你以为你比我强 其实不然
You think you're better than me, but you're not,
就算你说着地道的英语 披着华贵的皮草
with your queen's English and your furs
总是一副受害人的样子
and your martyr routine.
在光鲜的外表下
Underneath,
你和我一样只是发臭的垃圾
you're rotten trash, like me.
也许你不想...
Then maybe you don't want...
我就当是补偿金收下了
I'm keeping it as repayment
补偿你对妈妈可耻的行径
for your shameful treatment of mother.
准备好进手术室了吗 勒瑟先生
Ready for the O.R., Mr. LeSueur?
可耻的行径
Shameful treatment!
怎么 把她带到加州
What, bringing her out here to California
好看她在奢华的地方老去吗
so she could decline in luxury?
你让她从佣人出入处进出
You made her use the service entrance.
你不准她和你的孩子一起用餐
You refused to let her take meals
老天爷啊
with your kids, for Christ's sake!
我不想她用她的垃圾思想毒害我的孩子
I didn't want her poisoning them with her junk.
我不想我的孩子到头来像你一样
I didn't want them to end up like you.
我们走
Let's go.
得了吧 哈尔 那部电影
Come on, Hal. The film.
根本没有电影 姑娘 你自己说过的
There is no film, Billie. You said so yourself.
饭店 鸡尾酒
肉排很美味
Chops were nice.
鱼有点儿太干了
The fish was dry.
你什么时候的飞机
What time is your flight leaving?
早上六点
6:00 a.m.
我想你和我一起去
I want you to come with me.
-到机场吗 -去巴顿鲁日
- To the airport? - u202dBaton Rouge.
这个时候去路易斯安那州吗
Oh, Louisiana this time of year?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
为什么不
Why not?
哈里特
Harriet.
我们回家吧
Let's just go home.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
抱歉 你早上得早点走
I'm sorry, you have to leave early in the morning,
等你回来我们再谈谈
and we can talk about it when you get back.
你为什么不想出演我的电影
Why don't you want to be part of my movie?
因为我不想成为你生活的一部分
Because I don't want to be part of your life.
什么
What?
因为我已经很久都不是你生活的一部分了
Because I haven't been for quite some time.
你在拍电影时我就参与不了你的生活
And I never am when you're making a picture.
而你只有在拍电影 为自己而战时
And you're only happy when you're making a picture,
才会开心
going into battle.
如果你在这段婚姻中
If you'd ever fought as hard for me in this marriage
对我与对演员一样用心
as you do for one of your stars,
我就不会这样说
I wouldn't be saying this.
我本不准备今晚对你说这些
And I hadn't planned on saying it tonight,
但我想离婚
but I want a divorce.
哈里特
Harriet.
我只能相信你比我更想要这样的结果
And I have to believe the only person who wants it more is you.
拜托 别这么说
Oh, please, don't say that.
老天 鲍勃 这话必须得有人说
Oh, Christ, Bob, somebody has to.
而你说不出口
And you won't.
也许是因为你从没有停止过享受生活
Maybe because you never stopped having a life.
而我却不知道什么时候失去了自己的生活
I'm not sure when mine ended,
但我想把它找回来了
but I'm gonna get it back,
但并非与你携手了
but not with you.
阿姨 给 给双胞胎的透明丝♥袜♥
Mamacita, here, nude hose for the twins.
恐怕她们穿着那些棉质紧身裤
I'm afraid, in those cotton tights they're beginning to look
看起来像过度发育的小孩了
like overgrown toddlers.
请随我到客厅来
Please join me in the living room.
为什么
Why?
我有些不幸的消息
I have difficult news.
不 什么事 直接告诉我吧
No, now what is it? Just tell me.
医院打电♥话♥来了
The hospital called.
你哥哥在手术期间过世了 他的阑尾破了
Your brother died in surgery. His appendix exploded.
就这样
Just like that.
有时候情绪积压过度 我们反而哭不出来
Sometimes, when the emotions are too many, we cannot cry.
杰里 你好 我是琼·克劳馥
Jerry, hello, this is Joan Crawford.
是的 抱歉这么晚打扰你 但我想知道
Yes. I'm sorry to bug you after hours, but I was wondering,
《夏洛特》的款项募集得还顺利吗
are the payments for Charlotte coming in all right?
太好了
Wonderful.
杰里 听我说 帮我个忙行吗
Jerry, listen, do me a favor, please.
明天早上等国民城市银行一营业就打电♥话♥过去
Call City National first thing in the morning when they open
然后帮我取消一张支票
and cancel a check for me.
没错 开给我哥哥的
Yes, I wrote it to my brother,
哈尔·勒瑟 今天开的
Hal LeSueur, dated today.
是啊 他终究不需要借钱了
No, he won't be needing a loan after all.
好的 谢谢你 亲爱的
Yes, thank you, dear.
还有 代我向安妮塔问好
Oh, and my best... my best to Anita.
还是有好的一面的
There is a bright side.
你就不用拿剩的钱去给你哥哥付账了
You do not need the surplus to pay for your brother,
所以你也不用被迫去
so you are not forced to do the movie
和那个讨厌的戴维斯小姐拍电影了
with that terrible Miss Davis.
我是不会退出《夏洛特》的
I'm not pulling out of Charlotte now.
这部电影很有潜力
It has potential.
是毁掉你人生的潜力
It has potential to ruin your life.
那你想让我怎么做 阿姨
What do you want me to do, Mamacita?
一个人坐在这儿为过去的荣誉干杯吗
What, sit here by myself toasting my memories?
你还能享受到许多乐趣
There are many pleasures still to enjoy.
比如新朋友 你总是被邀请去各种派对
New friends. You are invited to parties all the time.
没有电影谈论的话 我不能露面
I can't show my face without having a picture to discuss.
没有工作的话 我还不如去死
If I'm not working, I might as well be dead.
去睡会觉吧
Get some sleep.
到巴吞鲁日可是长途飞行
It's a long flight to Baton Rouge.
196♥4♥年
路易斯安那州 巴吞鲁日
我演不了这群小孩的同学 太羞耻了
I can't play a schoolmate of these children, it's obscene.
虽然我很讨厌跟你明说 贝蒂
Well, I hate to break it to you, Bette,
但是是你坚持要求
but you're the one who insisted
要扮演年轻时的夏洛特
on playing young Charlotte yourself.
你们只要拍我的背面就行了
You're just going to have to shoot me from the back.
不行 我们得拍到证据
We can't, because we need to capture the evidence.
那就从这里面选一个姑娘做我的替身
Well, then, cast one of these girls as a lookalike,
别把光打到她的脸上 我来配音
put her face in the shadow, and I'll do the voice.
鲍勃到哪里去了
Where the hell is Bob?
他在方便呢 或许...
Taking a nature break. Uh, maybe...
里面都要忙得底朝天了
All right, the wheels are flying off the scene in there,
你却在外面给水仙花施肥
and you're out here watering the daffodils.
怎么...
Wha...
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
我做不到 贝蒂 我拍不了这部电影
I can't do it, Bette. I can't make this picture.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表