剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
他不反驳 只会聆听
He doesn't talk back. He listens.
还很耐心
He's patient.
偶尔
And sometimes,
当我需要的时候
when I need it,
他还能让我回想起 我赢得他的
he reminds me of that perfect night
那个美妙的夜晚
when I won him...
全世界
and the whole world...
都起立 为我欢呼
stood up and cheered.
那时的我受到万千宠爱
And I was loved.
天 这真悲哀
God, that's sad.
事实上
Actually,
作为一个将要离第二次婚的女人
as a woman heading toward her second divorce,
我明白
I get it.
我完全能明白
I get it completely.
容我去下卫生间
Let me visit the powder room
然后咱们就上路吧
and we'll be on our way.
等我回来 小子们
Wait up for me, boys.
今晚就给你们带个弟弟回家
Tonight I'm bringing you home a baby brother.
美国电影艺术与科学学院为您带来
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences presents...
第35届年度成就颁奖礼
its 35th annual achievement awards.
和我们大多数人一样 这些人都是影迷
These people, like most of us, are movie fans.
他们从全国各地赶来
They've come from all over the country,
汇聚在加州圣莫尼卡的太平洋剧院门前
here to the Pacific Auditorium in Santa Monica, California,
只求一瞥他们最喜爱的影星风采
to get a glimpse of their favorite movie actors,
能在奥斯卡红毯上亮相的
as the most famous faces in the world
都是当今全球最著名的面孔
arrive to attend Oscar's coming out party.
看 那是出演《斯托尼·伯克》的杰克·洛德
Look, there's Jack Lord of Stoney Burke.
爱娃·玛丽·森特
Eva Marie Saint.
这是小帕蒂·杜克
There's little Patty Duke.
这是丽·莱米克及丈夫比尔·考利兰
There's Lee Remick with husband Bill Colleran.
那是鲍伯·斯塔克夫妇
There's Bob Stack and Mrs. Stack.
还有格利高里·派克 他在《杀死一只知更鸟》中
And Gregory Peck, a nominee for his work this year
饰演了斯库特·芬奇一角 获得了今年的提名
as Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird.
向我们走来的是贝蒂·戴维斯小姐
And there's Miss Bette Davis,
凭借在《兰闺惊变》中的表演
nominated tonight for her performance
她获得了最佳女主角的提名
in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
德哈维兰小姐 听说您是
Miss de Havilland, is is true you flew out
特意从巴黎飞回来 给最佳影片颁奖的对吗
from Paris to present the award for Best Picture?
我会主持颁奖的 但我不远万里前来
I will present that award, but I traveled here
主要是为了陪我的好朋友 贝蒂
to be with my dear friend, Bette.
我来见证她成为奥斯卡史上
I'm here to see her be the first actress
首位梅开三度的女演员
to win three Oscars.
她是最棒的
She's the greatest.
业界欠她一座小金人
And the industry owes her this.
您怎么说 戴维斯小姐
What do you say to that, Miss Davis?
我并不羞于承认 我渴望得奖
I'm not ashamed to admit I want this.
接下来是荧幕传奇琼·克劳馥
There's screen legend Joan Crawford.
她今晚将为最佳导演颁奖
She'll be presenting the Oscar tonight for Best Director.
克劳馥小姐 克劳馥小姐
Miss Crawford, Miss Crawford.
您在《兰闺》的搭档 贝蒂·戴维斯
Your Baby Jane costar, Bette Davis,
今晚获得了最佳女演员的提名
is nominated for Best Actress tonight.
您支持谁加冕呢
Who did you vote for?
胜者
The winner.
最佳女演员
颁奖嘉宾 马克西米连·谢尔
把冷切肉放到那个桌子上
Set the cold cuts right there on that table.
为客人把伏特加打开
Get that vodka open for the guests.
餐桌的中心摆花怎么办
What about the centerpiece?
拿走就是
Just move it.
克劳馥小姐
Miss Crawford.
斯坦 见到你真高兴 朱迪和孩子们还好吗
Stan, how lovely to see you. How are Judy and the children?
克劳馥小姐 抱歉 但你不能将休息室
Miss Crawford, I'm sorry, but you cannot turn the greenroom
变成私人派对
into your own private party.
这有违学院的规章制度
It's against Academy bylaws.
帮我点火
Light me.
来一杯
Drink.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a lovely evening.
阿姨
Mamacita,
补妆
touch up.
弗兰克·辛纳屈先生
获得彩色电影最佳艺术指导的
Now, the nominees for Best Achievement
提名者有...
in Art Direction for a Color Production are...
老天爷啊 今晚简直了
Jesus Christ, this night.
我真蠢 如此介意
What a fool, to care about anything this much
如此渴望
or want anything this much.
贝蒂 坐下
Bette, sit down.
-《欢乐音乐妙无穷》 -看着我
- Meredith Willson's Music Man. - Look at me.
艺术指导为保罗·格罗斯
Art direction by Paul Groesse.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
你会赢的
You are going to win.
王冠属于你
The crown is yours.
-这项纪录也非你莫属 -由乔治·W·戴维斯...
- And so is the record... - By George W. Davis...
我何德何能 能有你相伴
What did I ever do to deserve you?
我们年轻的时候
When we were young,
是你最初让我知道
you were one of the first to make me feel
我并不是只有张漂亮脸蛋而已
I was more than a pretty face.
你向我展示了该如何斗争
You showed me how to fight.
还有 你在我演艺生涯刚开始时力挺我
And, boy, did you fight for me at the beginning of my career.
而现在你在这里
And now here you are,
在我演艺生涯接近尾声时为我鼓劲
fighting for me at the end of mine.
别这么伤感
Oh, don't be so maudlin.
我们在奥林匹亚山之巅
Here we are at the top of Mount Olympus,
你却一心想着往下跳
and all you want to do is jump off.
这应该是一场庆典
This is supposed to be a celebration.
那酒在哪儿呢
Well, then, where's the booze?
一定是弗兰克喝光了
I think Frank must've drunk it all.
那来吧 我们一起去休息室
Come on, then. Let's go to the greenroom
喝点果汁混合酒
and get ourselves some proper swamp water.
你不会想去那里的
You don't want to go there.
有何不可
Why not?
畅饮百事可乐
我的天呐
My goodness,
在17岁就获得了奥斯卡
an Oscar winner at 17.
再无巅峰可攀了
The only way to go is down.
所以 你是历史上最年轻的
So, then, you are the youngest Academy Award winner
奥斯卡获奖者 对吗
in history, is that right?
他们是这么说的
That's what they tell me.
-你的小狗叫什么 -斑比
- What's your pup's name? - u202dBambi.u202c
她是我的幸运符
She's my good luck charm.
那当然
Well, I'll say.
但是亲爱的
You know, dear,
带宠物出席颁奖典礼可不太淑女
it isn't ladylike to bring a pet to the Academy Awards.
获奖的是...
The winner...
法国的《花落莺啼春》
is France for Sundays and Cybele.
祝你好运
Good luck.
克劳馥小姐 下一位就到您了
Miss Crawford? Your category is next.
您要颁发的最佳导演奖
Best Director? You're presenting?
没错 谢谢你
Oh, yes. Thank you.
这边请
Right this way.
还有多久到我的奖
How much longer till my category?
最佳女主角吗
Best Actress?
大概十分钟
About ten minutes.
第35届奥斯卡金像奖颁奖典礼
获得最佳导演奖提名的有...
The nominees for Best Achievement in Directing are:
弗兰克·佩里 《大卫与丽莎》
Frank Perry for David and Lisa,
皮亚托·杰米 《意大利式离婚》
Pietro Germi for Divorce Italian Style,
大卫·里恩 《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》
David Lean for Lawrence of Arabia,
阿瑟·佩恩 《奇迹创造者》
Arthur Penn for The Miracle Worker,
以及罗伯特·马利根 《杀死一只知更鸟》
and Robert Mulligan for To Kill a Mockingbird.
请递给我
Please.
大卫·里恩...
David Lean...
《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》
Lawrence of Arabia.
上帝保佑你
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表