剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
我必须得弄清楚
I've got to get that right.
好 解决问题
Fine. Handle it.
第十一幕 第一条
Scene 11, take one.
琼
Joan?
琼 在这一幕中
Joan, now, in this scene,
布兰琪在看电视上演的她早年的一部电影
Blanche is looking at one of her early pictures on TV.
你的标记在那儿
There's your mark right there.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
摄像机开拍
Camera's rolling.
开演
And action.
一切
Everything.
我们本来要结婚的
We were gonna be married.
这个女子 多莉·梅里克
This girl, Dolly Merrick.
杰克 请试着去理解
Oh, Jack, please try to understand.
我嫁给你是因为我...
I married you because I was...
那个镜头我们应该拍得久一点
We should've held that shot a little longer.
我们在排练的时候 我就和他说了
I told him that when we were rehearsing,
还有拍摄的时候
Also when we shot it.
但他就是不听
But he wouldn't listen.
我想不出其他的理由
I can't think of anything else.
不过
Still...
这电影还是很不错的
It's a pretty good picture.
停
Cut.
演得好 琼
That's great work, Joan.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
再拍一条吧 鲍勃
Let's do another one, Bob.
现在就拍
Right away.
我刚只是热热身
I'm just getting warmed up.
这些都不对 我要她看起来精神兮兮的
These are wrong. I want her to look demented.
这一条
This one.
假发
Wigs.
滑稽的事实 贝蒂
Funny fact for you, Bette.
琼在1930年早期的
Joan wore this one
某个米高梅电影公♥司♥音乐剧里戴过这顶假发
in some early 1930s MGM Melodrama.
照这样子来看 假发之后没人戴过
And from the looks of it, it hasn't been touched since.
克拉拉·鲍的美人痣
Clara Bow beauty mark.
*美国好莱坞女星
天呐 妈妈 你真的要这个样子上镜吗
My God, Mother, is that how you really want to look?
等着瞧
Just wait.
我只是认为这一节的台词太多了 鲍勃
Now, I just think there are too many words in this section, Bob.
天呐 我想念无声电影
God, I miss the silent pictures.
老天 她不是来真的吧
Christ! She can't be serious.
你好啊 老爸
Hello, Daddy.
好了 好了
All right, all right!
大家都回去工作 回去工作
Everybody back to work! Back to work.
-开拍 -布兰琪
- Action. - Blanche,
你绝对不能卖♥♥掉这幢房♥子
you aren't ever gonna sell this house.
也绝对不能
And you aren't ever gonna leave it...
离开
either.
开拍
And... Action.
布兰琪
Blanche,
你绝对不能卖♥♥掉这幢房♥子
you aren't ever gonna sell this house.
-也绝对不能离开 -鲍勃
- And you aren't ever gonna leave it. - Bob,
灯光有必要这么刺眼吗
isn't that lighting unnecessarily harsh?
我们还没对比过画面 琼
Oh, we haven't balanced the balanced the footage yet, Joan.
别担心
Don't worry.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
布兰琪
Blanche,
你绝对不能卖♥♥掉这幢房♥子
you aren't ever gonna sell this house.
也绝对不能
And you aren't ever gonna leave it...
离开
either.
停
Cut.
开拍
And action.
欢迎来到以恐惧之屋
Welcome to the house that fear built.
请进吧
Come on in.
-只有我们两个人 -是我们三个人
- Just the two of us? - The three of us.
我的邀请函上没写明吗
Oh, didn't I specify that in my invitation?
你们以为会是一场我的传奇晚宴吧
I suppose you expected one of my legendary dinner parties.
不是 格洛里亚 吉米·斯图尔特
No, Gloria and Jimmy Stewart
和方达一家周三来
and the Fondas are on Wednesday.
今晚只有我们几个姑娘
Tonight it's just us gals.
请坐 沙发很舒服的
Sit down, please. The sofa's comfy.
两位女士要喝点什么吗
Can I get you ladies something to drink?
苏格兰威士忌
Scotch.
一个杯子就好了
Just a glass.
我猜那不是百事可乐吧
I take it that's not Pepsi-Cola.
伏特加 五十度
Vodka. 100 proof.
如果要喝酒 就要喝自己喜欢的
I say if you're going to drink, drink something you like.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
餐厅从这里过去
Dining room's through there.
希望你们都饿了
I hope you gals brought your appetites.
这是个埋伏
It's an ambush.
她要见血
She's out for blood.
你要让她得逞吗
You gonna give it to her?
你呢
Are you?
鱼冻
Fish jell-o.
-好吃 -不是 这是肉冻 亲爱的
- Goody. - No, it's aspic, darling.
十分流行
It's all the rage.
我想我们三个的私人聚餐
I thought it'd be the perfect dish
这道菜再完美不过了
For our little tête-à-tête-trois.
来说点实在
Something substantial,
但是显而易见的话吧
but transparent.
好了 女士们
All right, ladies.
你们知道我想要什么 知道粉丝想要什么
You know what I need, and you know what the fans want.
随意表达吧
So feel free to let 'er rip.
谁排第一
So, who gets top billing?
当然是贝蒂
Oh, Bette, of course
她扮演的是剧名角色
I mean, she plays the title role.
这才说得过去
It only makes sense.
两个角色都非常重要
Both roles are tremendously important.
赫达 自1944年起
You know, Hedda, I have been wanting
在我初入华纳之时
to work with Bette since 1944,
我一直想要和贝蒂合作
when I first went to Warner Brothers.
而在我发现《兰闺惊变》这个剧本后
And when I found What Ever Happened to Baby Jane,
我把它寄给了鲍勃·奥德里奇
I sent it to Bob Aldrich and told him
明确地告诉他
in no uncertain terms that this
只有我和贝蒂可以演
was for Bette and me only.
我很激动 想想看
I was thrilled. Think of it,
我初来乍到时 琼·克劳馥已经是巨星了
Joan Crawford was a big star when I arrived fresh off the boat.
你真是贴心
Such a lovely thing to say.
有意思
Fascinating.
真不错
Oh, how lovely.
你准备了什么甜品
What are you serving for dessert?
我们要跳过甜品
We're skipping dessert.
你们俩快把我腻味死了
I'm already getting diabetes.
时间线 洛杉矶
Dateline.Los Angeles.
夜空的繁星倾向于保持固定的轨道
Stars of the night sky tend to keep to fixed orbits
绝对互不干扰
and never interfere with one another.
有时在好莱坞也是这样
Things sometimes operate that way in Hollywood, too.
贝蒂·戴维斯和琼·克劳馥两位
Bette Davis and Joan Crawford,
同等地位的巨星
stars of equal magnitude
主宰了传奇的三十年代的电影界
who ruled in motion pictures during the fabulous '30s,
却从来不了解彼此
Never got to know one another.
而在她们的事业盛极而衰的这一时期
Now, in the Indian summer of their careers,
她们却即将开始 了解彼此
they're about to.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表