剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
着实令人敬佩
the way you've embraced my tribe.
事实上
The truth is,
直到女艺人们开始在模仿我
I only really knew I'd made it
我才明白自己真的成功了
once the female impersonators started doing me in their acts.
这保证了你能留下一大笔财富
Well, that guarantees you're leaving behind a real legacy.
唯一真正的遗产是孩子们
Ah, the only... real legacy is children.
并非每个人都能为人父母
Not all destined to become parents,
但我们都是为人子女的
but we are all somebody's child.
你母亲呢 她爱你吗 支持你吗
And your mother. She loves you? Supports you?
我母亲她一直...
Mother's always been just...
很支持我
very supportive.
很好
Good.
无论如何 我们都得爱自己的孩子
We have to love our kids no matter what.
就像我的玛戈特
Like my Margot.
玛戈特是谁
Oh. Who's Margot?
我最小的孩子
My youngest.
她还是个婴儿时 我们就领养了她
We adopted her when she was just a baby.
可爱的小家伙
Sweet little thing.
到她三岁的时候
By the time she was three,
很明显她和其他的孩子不一样
it was clear she wasn't like other children.
她被诊断为智力发育迟缓
She was diagnosed mentally retarded.
我很抱歉
Oh. I'm so sorry.
她现在在缅因州的特殊学校
She's in a special school in Maine.
要什么有什么
She gets everything she needs.
这不便宜 说实话
And it ain't cheap, let me tell you that.
这是我拍这部电影的主要原因之一
It's one of the main reasons I'm doing this picture,
以支付她的学费
is to pay her tuition.
妈妈
Mother.
我想对一下台词
I'd like to run lines.
亲爱的 我已经在和布鲁诺先生对词了
I'm already doing that with Mr. Buono, sweetheart.
但我有一场明天就要拍了
But I have a scene that shoots tomorrow.
那你就该早点上♥床♥睡个美容觉
Oh, well, then, you should be in bed getting your beauty rest.
我想要有出色的表现
I want to do a good job.
我相信你会竭尽全力的 BD
I'm sure you'll do your best, B.D.
晚安
Good night.
-第75页 -好的
- So, page 75. - Oh, yes.
姑娘们 妈妈回来了
Girls? Mommie's home.
姑娘们
Girls?
姑娘们
Girls!
她们不在 你不记得了
They're not here. Don't you remember?
她们今天去野营了 要去两周
They start camp today. Two weeks.
当然
Of course.
我猜我必须得习惯这个
I guess I'm going to have to get used to it.
习惯她们去野营吗
To camp?
不 习惯这个
No. To this.
习惯回家后面对这可怕的寂静
Coming home to this awful silence.
你也该享享清静了
You deserve silence.
抚养孩子可不容易
Children are hard work.
等他们一长大 安静就是最好的回报
Once the work is done, silence is the reward.
回报
Reward?
你知道吗 阿姨 养育这些孩子们
You know, Mamacita, one of the things I loved most
我最爱的事情之一
about having these children-- all of them--
就是不论我做什么
was that no matter what I was doing,
拍电影 或是在外参加活动
making a picture, or out for an event,
那种种喧嚣曾是我的生活写照
the mad rush that was once my life...
但我总会回到家
was that I'd always come home
回到这美妙的吵闹与欢乐之中
to this wonderful noise and joy.
做一名职业女性 大概就是这种状态
It's the condition of being a professional woman, I suppose.
也许是所有女人都这样
Maybe all women.
有一天 你...
One day, you...
你一觉醒来 发现...
you wake up and you find...
你没有丈夫
you've no husband.
你的职业生涯也完结了
Your career is over.
孩子们都已长大 离家远行
The children are grown and left the nest.
而你剩下的唯有自己
And all you're left with is yourself.
没错 女人比男人长寿
Yes. Women outlive men.
孩子们会离开家
Children leave.
最好快点习惯这一切
Best get used to it.
阿姨你啊
Oh, Mamacita.
我就是喜欢你们日耳曼人的实用主义精神
How I love your Teutonic pragmatism.
没错 你是对的 这一点也不可悲
No, you're right. It's no tragedy.
这仅仅是人生新的一章而已
It's simply a new chapter, that's all.
我独自一人并不代表
And me being alone doesn't have to mean
我很孤单
being lonely.
不是吗
Does it?
我将欣然接受即将到来的改变
I'll embrace the change of things to come
学着如何享受孤单
and really learn how to enjoy me.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
别开枪 我们投降
Don't shoot! We give up!
你还好吗 内华达
How about you, Nevada?
再来点三明治吗
More sandwich?
你一定会来抓我的
You'll have to come and get me.
放下你的枪
Drop your gun.
谢谢你 阿姨
Thank you, Mamacita.
我要听黑料
I want the dirt.
沙滩上的事绝对让你满意
You'll have to settle for sand.
你觉得她在棚内的拍摄很难弄吗
Oh, you think she's hard to take on a soundstage?
天呐 那你该看看她的外景拍摄
My God, you should see her in the wild.
光天化日之下 着实恐怖
In broad daylight? It's horrifying.
要可口可乐吗 鲍勃
Coca-Cola, Bob?
你真是调皮 贝蒂
You're a bad girl, Bette.
示巴女王在哪
So, where's the Queen of Sheba?
在她的化妆间里
In her dressing room.
她来了
She's coming.
酗酒那么多年 代价可是很沉重的
All those years of alcohol abuse have exacted a terrible price.
老天
Christ.
这儿气温快38度 她却喝醉了
It's a hundred degrees, and she's drunk.
而且非常不专业
And so unprofessional.
她拒绝使用移♥动♥化妆间
She refused a mobile dressing room.
而是在汽车旅馆和片场间来回奔波
Insisted on being ferried back and forth to a motel,
让我们其他人在骄阳下
while the rest of us sat and waited for her
坐着干等
in the scorching sun.
太不要脸了
That's scandalous.
太热了 阿姨
It's warm, Mamacita.
我的水要随时准备好
I'm going to need my water standing by.
哪种水
Which water?
琼
Joan.
鲍勃
Bob.
琼
Joan.
早上好
Good morning.
我带你看一下躺着等死那幕戏的位置吧
Let me show you where you're going to be dying.
我得回一趟更衣室
I'm going to have to go back to my dressing room for a moment,
但我会马上回来的
but I'll be right back.
你的更衣室离这儿一百多码远呢
Your dressing room's a hundred yards away.
我们先排练一下吧
Let's rehearse the scene first.
阿姨 喊驾驶员来
Mamacita, get the driver.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
幸好今天她的戏只要躺着就行了
Lucky she's laying on her back all day.
对她来说 这不过是某天海滩边的寻常拍摄
For her, it was just another day at the beach.
但对我而言
But for me,
我必须提炼出最深沉的情感才行
I really had to draw on some very deep feelings.
我使出浑身解数
It took all the skill that I had
只为让这个时刻更加真实
just to bring some reality to the moment.
因为你是行家
Because you're a pro.
我才不会扑到这堆胸垫上面
I'm not falling on those.
我又不是耍猴的
I don't do stunts.
导演和搭档没有为我
And I got absolutely no support from my director
提供任何支持
or from my co-star.
自私的贱♥人♥
The selfish bitch.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表