剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
你想当驯狮员 很好
You want to be a lion tamer? Great.
那你去驯服那头母狮子吧
Go tame the goddamn lion.
收工
That's a wrap.
你现在不用烦恼了
You won't have to bother now.
我都烦死了 我的股份...
Yes, I do. My share...
行吧
Fine.
你们可以结婚
You can get married,
但由我来主持所有事宜
but I'm in charge of everything.
-琼 好些了吗 -谢谢你
- Better, Joan? - Thank you.
雷 我们为什么还不开始
Ray, is there some reason we're not getting started?
以克劳馥小姐的身体状况
It's very taxing
不卧床休息对她而言是很疲累的
for Miss Crawford to be out of bed in her condition.
对女人来说最没法好好休息的地方就是床了
Bed is the last place that woman gets any rest.
-先生们 -戴维斯小姐
- Gentlemen. - Miss Davis,
请谨记我们之前谈过的内容
please remember what we discussed.
先生们
Gentlemen.
自克劳馥小姐无法完成拍摄工作
There's now been 29 days since Miss Crawford completed
已经过去29天了
a full day's work on Charlotte,
对制片厂造成了数目高昂的
resulting in expensive delays
延误费用和超支
and cost overruns for this studio.
目前为止 我们的保险公♥司♥
Our insurer, to this point,
承担了这些损失
has covered those losses
基于克劳馥小姐被诊断为
on the basis of Miss Crawford's diagnosis
一种罕见形式的肺炎
of a rare form of pneumonia.
但她的健康状况似乎没有好转的迹象
But her health does not seem to be improving.
那是因为她得的是心病
That's because her condition is mental.
戴维斯小姐出席本次会议
Is Miss Davis' presence in this meeting
是来帮忙的还是必须的
constructive or necessary?
我是这部电影的制片人
I'm a producer on this picture.
所有的会议我都会参加
I'm in all the meetings
不论你的委托人愿意与否
whether your client likes it or not.
据鲍勃说 这就是个虚名而已
According to Bob, it's a vanity title.
没错 之前是我失职了
It was. And that was my fault.
但不会再这样下去了
But not anymore.
从现在起 所有的事都会打上我的标记
From now on, my stamp is on everything.
正如我所说 考虑到克劳馥小姐的身体状况
As I was saying, given that Miss Crawford's condition
似乎没有任何好转的迹象
does not seem to be improving,
电影公♥司♥愿意给她自♥由♥
the studio would like to give her the freedom to devote
将全部精力放到恢复健康上
all her energy to getting well again.
本着这样的精神 我们提议
In that spirit, we're offering to release her
与她解除全部合同义务
from all contractual obligations.
奥德里奇先生已经准备开始物色
Mr. Aldrich is ready to start looking
其他人来扮演米丽娅姆了
for somebody else to play Miriam.
雷 我们都心知肚明
Ray, we all know
没有克劳馥和戴维斯的再次合作
there is no Hush... Hush, Sweet Charlotte
就拍不成《最毒妇人心》这部电影
without a reteaming of Crawford and Davis.
错 这并非《兰闺》的续作
Wrong. This is not a sequel to Baby Jane.
没必要去找一个可怜的替补
And there will be no need to resort to a poor substitute.
克劳馥小姐正严格遵照医嘱
Miss Crawford is following all her doctor's instructions
调养身体 真切地期盼
to the letter, with the genuine intention
能够尽快回归工作
of returning to work as soon as possible.
雷纳德 我跟你坦白讲
Leonard, I'll be candid.
我们的保险公♥司♥
Our insurer has doubts
怀疑她另有意图
about how genuine those intentions are.
他们坚持要求你的委托人
They insist that your client
接受一次独♥立♥的医疗检查
submit to an independent medical exam.
蒂姆律师可不会让你的医生
Tiny Tim over there isn't going to let your doctors
有任何机会接近她
get anywhere near her.
她用她表演用的伤风膏骗了我们所有人
She's gassing us all with her VapoRub for show.
她才没有病呢 她就是在罢♥工♥
She's not sick. She's on strike.
直到鲍勃接受她所有不切实际的剧本更改
Until Bob accepts all her loony script changes
让她成为《夏洛特》的明星才罢休
and makes her the star of Charlotte.
戴维斯小姐 如果你无法克制你自己
Miss Davis, if you're incapable of restraining yourself,
我将不得不请你离开
I'll have to ask you to leave.
我完全乐意
I would be perfectly happy
接受一次独♥立♥检查
to submit to an independent exam.
很好
Very well.
但在你拒绝我们的最初提议之前
But before you reject our initial offer,
请你明白 如果我们的医生
know that if our doctor
认为克劳馥小姐应该回归工作
clears Miss Crawford to return to work
但她却没有做到 我们就会对她提起诉讼
and she fails to do so, we will sue her
挽回我们损失的每一分钱
to recoup every cent of our losses.
棒极了 我希望他们成为夫妇时
Splendid. And I want chimes to ring
会有钟声响起
the moment they become man and wife.
就在他们双唇碰触的那一瞬
Just as their lips touch.
可以安排这个吗
Can that be arranged?
在教堂有钟 他们会敲的
We have bells at the church. They toll.
我不想要丧钟
I don't want a funeral bell.
我要的是美好而欢乐的钟声
I want a glorious, joyful chime.
你怎么想呢 BD
What do you think of that, B.D.?
当然啦
Sure.
你喜欢还是不喜欢 这是你的婚礼
Do you like it or not? It's your wedding.
你高兴就好了
Whatever you think's best.
能麻烦你们去一下餐厅
Could you all please go into the dining room
让我们单独谈谈吗 谢谢
and give us a moment? Thank you.
亲爱的 我希望你能诚实地回答我
Darling, I want you to answer me truthfully,
千万别担心后果
and don't for a second worry about the consequences.
你后悔要嫁给杰里米了吗
Are you having second thoughts about marrying Jeremy?
什么 不 我只是不明白
What? No. I just don't see
婚礼为什么要搞那么大的阵仗
why we have to make such a big production out of the wedding.
我来告诉你原因
I'll tell you why.
婚礼是一场宏大而特别的派对
A wedding is a big, special party
因为那之后就只剩下周而复始的辛苦劳作
because everything after that is hard work and repetition.
你要花费精力供房♥子
It's work to keep a house.
花费精力每晚为他准备
It's work to fix him
一杯同样的威士忌
the same goddamn glass of scotch every night
在他痛骂上司的时候假装很感兴趣
and feign interest while he rants about his boss.
花费精力忍♥受
It's work to tolerate
他忘记关心你的生活
his forgetting to ask you about your day,
你的感受 以及你的想法
and your feelings, and your thoughts.
还要花费精力为他人的野心
And it's work to feel like a staging ground
甘心成为一块垫脚石
for someone else's ambitions.
你描述的就是我跟你的生活啊
You just described my life with you.
那我已经将你培养成一个好妻子了
Then I've prepared you to be a good wife.
等你走了 我会很想你的
And I'm gonna miss you terribly when you're gone.
这场婚礼是我能给你的
This wedding is something I can give you.
如果你想要
And if you want it,
我希望这是场完美的婚礼
I want it to be perfect.
首次婚礼将会是你记忆最深刻的一次
Your first wedding is the one that you remember the most.
我的首次婚礼
My first wedding?
我和杰里米会永远在一起的
Jeremy and I are forever.
当然 亲爱的 我...
Of course, darling, I...
当然
Of course.
不管你所谓的永远是多久
And however long that forever lasts,
我希望你知道
I want you know that you will always
家的大门永远为你敞开
have a place to come home to.
老天 你就是因为这个同意的
Christ, is that why you agreed to this--
因为你觉得我会逃回家吗
because you thought I'd come running back?
-不不不... -不 妈妈
- No, no, no, no, no, no... No, Mother.
我要离开了
I'm leaving.
我要去做杰里米的妻子 不是你的
I'm going to be Jeremy's wife, not yours.
你猜怎么着
Oh, and guess what--
就这么告诉你吧 我的第一场婚礼非常完美
for your information, my first wedding was perfect.
星期六就已经举办过了
It was Saturday.
在市政厅
At City Hall.
你一签同意书 我们就立马办了婚礼
We did it the minute you signed the consent form.
我们第一次接吻时并没有鸣钟
And there were no chimes for our first kiss
而那非常美妙
and it was beautiful.
所以所有的一切
So all of this--
你不是为了我
you're not doing it for me.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表