剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表
她说她在练习走位
Says she's practicing her blocking.
但今晚 她似乎看起来有点失落
But tonight, she just seems a wee bitty lost.
这是个活生生的例子
...is a living reminder of
提醒着我们的祖先...
our ancestors who...
别管她
Leave her alone.
离开了森林的猿类...
The apes who left the forest and...
我爱人群
I love people.
曾有人问我出门会不会乔装打扮 绝不会
I've been asked if I ever go around in disguise. Never!
我想被大家认出
I want to be recognized.
当我听见别人说 "琼·克劳馥来了"
When I hear people say, "There's Joan Crawford,"
我会转身回答 "嗨 你好吗"
I turn around and say, "Hi. How are you?"
琼·克劳馥
《我的生活方式》
-请签"给布兰达" -好的
- Make it to Brenda. - Yes.
你本人更漂亮
You're even more glamorous in real life.
谢谢你 布兰达
Thank you, Brenda.
希望你喜欢我的美丽秘诀
I hope you enjoy reading my beauty secrets
这是我多年来总结的经验
I've picked up over the years.
书里有讲关于《类人猿》的事吗
Is there stuff about Trog in there?
我看了六遍
I've seen it six times.
"特洛戈 住手"
"Trog, stop it."
好疯狂
What a riot.
布兰达 后面的读者排成了长龙还想着
Brenda, there's a long line of readers wondering
你有什么特别之处能占用我这么长时间
what makes you so special as to monopolize all my time.
这些人来买♥♥书不是为了寻求我的建议
These people aren't here to buy the book for my advice.
他们是来嘲笑我的
They're here to buy it to mock me.
你该感谢有这么多人参加活动
Well, you should be grateful for the turnout.
根本没几个人买♥♥书
They've hardly been buying it at all.
不介意的话
If you don't mind,
我有两样东西给您签
I have two items for you to sign.
《兰闺》
Baby Jane.
《兰闺惊变》
贝蒂·戴维斯 琼·克劳馥
你怎么没有《大饭店》的剧照
Why don't you have a picture from Grand Hotel,
或是《欲海情魔》
or Mildred Pierce,
或是任何在该死的《兰闺惊变》问世前30年
or any of the 30 years of pictures I made
我所拍的电影
before Baby fucking Jane?
你的电影我都喜欢 克劳馥小姐
I like all your movies, Miss Crawford,
但这一部对我意义非凡
but this one is special to me.
为什么 因为你觉得很有趣吗
Why? Because you think it's funny?
不是 电影确实很有趣
No. I mean, yeah, it's funny.
但我喜欢它是因为
But I love it because
尽管布兰琪和宝贝简被抛弃
Blanche and Baby Jane are cast aside,
遭遇重重打击 被大家所遗忘
beaten down and forgotten,
但他们从没放弃过重新站起来的希望
but they never give up hope that they'll rise again.
她们是生活的斗士
They're survivors.
你懂什么生存
What do you know about survival?
他们为什么要登我们的这些照片
Why are they running these pictures of us?
佳肴报
太难看了
They're awful.
没有那么丑
It is not so bad.
太畸形了 所以他们才会登
It's monstrous. That's why they're running them.
可怜的罗兹 她正在和白血病作斗争
Poor Roz-- she's fighting leukemia,
也难怪她的脸和月球一样大
no wonder her face is as big as a moon,
但肯定还有好看点的照片
but there must have been better pictures of me.
你累了 还情绪化了
You were tired and emotional.
我真的长这样吗
Is that really how I look?
如果大家看到的我是这个样子
Well, if that's how they see me,
那我就再也不会出现在他们面前了
they'll never see me again.
斯坦
Stan,
我要你停止为我选角
I want you to stop submitting me for roles.
我不干了
I'm done.
在日本
You know, in Japan,
你到了六十岁 就会戴上一顶亮红色的帽子
when you turn 60, you put on this bright red hat,
庆祝还暦[花甲之年]
and you celebrate kanreki.
这是你的第二个童年
It's your second childhood.
生活没有结束 它才刚刚开始
Life isn't over. It's just beginning.
我能问你个问题吗 你奶奶还在世吗
Can I ask you something? Is your grandmother still alive?
是的
Yes.
给她打个电♥话♥
Give her a call.
看上去很舒服 其实不舒服
Looks comfortable. Isn't comfortable.
维克多 电影拍摄时有这么多闹剧
So, Victor, after all the drama involved in its production,
你觉得《最毒妇人心》反响会如何
how do you think Charlotte turned out?
你采访过贝蒂了吗
Have you interviewed Bette yet?
她改了好几次采访日期
She's rescheduled on us a number of times.
要是她发现自己被污名化了
Well, there'll be hell to pay
我就有罪受了
if she finds herself unfairly maligned,
冒着极大的危险 我可以告诉你
but at the risk of taking my lashes, I'll tell you.
我觉得《最毒妇人心》还算可以吧
I think Charlotte was just okay.
它没有《兰闺》那种魔力
It didn't have the magic of Baby Jane,
毕竟《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》称贝蒂在其中的表演
and the New York Times called Bette's performance
"惹人愤怒"
"Resentable."
她难过吗
Was she upset?
失败让她孤注一掷
Failure made her desperate.
她确信她拿到的每个角色都可能是最后一个
She was sure that every job she got would be her last.
只要有机会 她都拼命抓住
She snatched up every offer that came her way,
她失去了那种
and she lost that special something
我心中的鲜明特色
that I considered her signature.
是什么
What was that?
她的高标准
Her high standards.
你觉得我这种人又要流行起来了吗
Do you think my type is coming back?
《装♥修♥工》1965年
原来那是最高机密
So it's top secret.
《阴盛阳衰》1972年
你是全华盛顿唯一一个能为我解密的人
If any man in Washington can declassify it for me, you can.
她拍了八集试播集
Eight pilots she made.
爵士乐传奇人物
就像是迈尔斯·戴维斯
It was like Miles Davis playing jingles
演奏午餐肉广♥告♥曲一样
for lunch meat commercials.
我当面跟她说过这番话
And I've told her this to her face.
我们是朋友 因为我说实话
We're friends because I tell the truth.
但彻底摧毁她的其实是
But... what devastated her, in fact,
她的天才之力竟然没法让这八集中的任何一集
was that the force of her talent wasn't even enough
续订成整季
to get one of the eight bought for series.
这些商人真蠢 他们花钱拍了试播集
What idiots are these businessmen that they pay for a pilot
却不愿意在电视上播放
and then they don't bother to put it on the air.
他们肯定研究过
They must make measure of
觉得这些电视剧之后会很烂
whether the shows will be losers over time.
那么多烂电视剧都被续订了 我的为什么没有
Plenty of losers get bought. Why not mine?
你真的想要这样吗 亲爱的
Is that really what you want, my dear?
在伯班克生活
To spend your years in Burbank,
扮演一个有忧郁症的法官
playing a hypochondriac judge?
我不知道怎么会这样
I don't know how this happened.
赫本去拍奥尔比和田纳西·威廉斯的戏
Hepburn is off doing Albee and Tennessee Williams
获得奥斯卡提名
and being nominated for Academy Awards.
我哪一点比不上她
Am I not every bit her equal?
难道我没有她那么有趣吗
Am I not every bit as interesting as she is?
她是怎么做到的
How does she manage?
但凯瑟琳有时会拒绝
But Katharine sometimes says no.
她没有抚养孩子的压力 对吧
Well, she doesn't have to support children, does she?
而且她是个势利小人
And she's a snob.
你知道吗 《生活》杂♥志♥
Did you know that life magazine
想要为我们拍合影
wanted to photograph the two of us together?
两位传奇
The two legends.
我买♥♥了去纽约的机票
I bought a flight to New York,
结果她不接他们的电♥话♥
and she ignored their calls.
那可是《生活》杂♥志♥
Life magazine!
等她终于回了话
And when she finally answered them...
结果她说不想和我同框
she said she didn't want to pose with me.
把自己和别人比较绝无任何好处
Nothing good can come from comparing yourself.
要是凯瑟琳就坐在这里...
If Katharine were sitting right there...
你猜我会对她说什么
you know what I'd say to her?
我会说
I would say...
"我可怜你
"I pity you.
剧集 | 宿敌:贝蒂和琼(2017) | 导航列表