剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I can't believe we're finally back.
真不敢相信我们终于回来了
You know, just hanging out,
大家聚在一起
telling our stories to each other,
互相分享自己的故事
to the world.
跟世界分享故事
Where were you guys?
你们刚才到哪去了
Over at Ellie's. But we ran out of wine.
艾莉家 但我们酒喝光了
It got really intense.
气氛变得很尴尬
Here you go.
接好了
YYeTs.com
人人影视
www.YYeTs.com
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为
rack 'em up, dime eyes.
满上 硬币眼
On it.
收到
Are you guys alcoholics?
你们都是酒鬼吗
Are you all in A.A.?
你们都在嗜酒者互诫协会吗
Honey, that's two different questions.
亲爱的 那是两个不同的问题
Okay, lock and load, everyone.
好了 大家准备开动
Whew. Wait.
等等
You guys, I read something.
大家听我说 我读到过一件事
Already not a true story.
肯定是虚构的
Fine. Someone told me something.
好吧 有人告诉我
When you toast and clink glasses,
祝酒碰杯后
it's crazy bad luck to drink before the glass stops ringing.
在杯子停止响前喝酒 是非常不吉利的
Fair enough. Cheers, y'all.
好吧 大家干杯
Oh, good God. Let's chance it.
我的天 管他吉不吉利了
Mmm. Oh, my God. Mmm.
我的天
That's really nice. That's really nice.
太好喝了 美妙的感觉
That's really nice.
太美好了
Be honest. Are you happy?
诚实的告诉我 你开心吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
We've been married for a week,
我们才结婚一周
and I've only regretted it, like, twice.
而我才后悔了两次
Hey, raise your hand if you had an incredibly sexy time
如果你昨晚和你的另一半有一段
with your spouse last night.
超级性感的时光 请举手
Oh, come on, Ellie.
拜托 艾莉
What? Oh, I'm not being mean.
怎么了 不是我刻薄
I just don't know for sure.
我只是不太确定
I took an ambien last night,
我吃了一颗安♥眠♥药♥
and I told Andy to go nuts.
然后我叫安迪疯狂地做吧
Did you have fun, boo?
你玩得开心吗
Well, I crossed a few things off my naughty bucket list.
我完成了人生下流目标清单上的几项哦
Attaboy.
太好了
Don't tell me now. I just ate. Oh, okay.
现在不要跟我说 我刚吃过饭 好
Ooh. Tell me one.
告诉我吧
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't think I'll ever be okay.
我想我永远好不了了
Hey, Week One,
第一周先生
didn't you make Jules coffee yesterday?
你昨天不是给茱尔斯煮过咖啡了吗
So?
所以呢
Rookie mistake.
菜鸟级的错误
You know the first few weeks of marriage,
你知道结婚前几周
everything's a precedent?
所有事都会成为惯例吗
You do something twice,
你做了一件事两次
that's the way it is forever.
那你永远就要那么做了
After we got married,
在我们新婚时
Dummy here made the mistake of only peeing in the house.
这个笨蛋傻到只在家里尿尿
He'd wait till he got to the office
后来他只能去办公室
for his more horrifying bathroom needs.
解决大号♥问题
Tell them the happy ending.
告诉他们圆♥满♥的结局
Never poo'ed in my own home.
从没在自己家里大便过
No.
别想
Please.
拜托
I don't suddenly have to make coffee every morning.
我该不会突然就要每天早上都泡咖啡了吧
Right, babe?
是吧 宝贝
I finally got a coffee bitch.
我终于有咖啡小弟了
I know. I'm so happy for us.
我知道 我真为咱们感到高兴
Honey, I need some more cream.
甜心 多加一些奶精
That's how you want to play this?
你们想要这么玩吗
Do I want to know why my neck is so sore?
能告诉我为什么我脖子那么酸吗
No. Not--not ever.
你最好还是永远别知道
So... Laurie.
劳里
Sorry. Morning voice.
对不起 早上起来的声音
It's 2:30.
已经下午两点半了
Trav, I live in a parking lot.
小崔 我住在一个停车场里
It's the first time I've spoken all day.
这是我今天第一次说话
So, Laurie, how's Wade?
所以说 劳里 韦德最近还好吗
I have been calling him in Afghanistan
我打电♥话♥到阿富汗给他
so much, you guys.
打了好多好多次
The other night, we actually played monopoly
有天晚上 我们真的在电♥话♥中
on the phone.
玩起了地♥产♥大富翁
B.T. Dubs, I'm kind of obsessed with monopoly.
顺便说一下 我有点痴迷于大富翁
In high school, I once had a backseat quickie with a guy
在高中时 我在一个男的在后座发♥生♥关♥系♥
just 'cause his name was Marvin Gardens.
只因为他的名字叫马文·庄园
Anyway, the point is, I played monopoly so much,
总而言之 重点是 我玩大富翁多到
that all the kids called me Community Chest.
所有的小孩都叫我社区福利基金[也指放荡的人]
Are you sure that's why they called--
你确定是这个原因吗
Dude, just let me have that one.
哥们 就让我这么想吧
Ooh! Hey, baby.
你好啊 宝贝
You remember last week when you got all drunk
你记得上周你喝的烂醉
and you told her that you loved her?
然后告诉他你爱她吗
Nope.
不记得
Really?
真的
Of course I do.
我当然记得了
God, you're awesome at picking up on sarcasm.
天啊 你真擅长理解别人讽刺的话
Actually, son, I'm not.
其实吧 孩子 我是不擅长
But, Trav, you never tell a lady how you feel about her
但 小崔 你从没在喝酒后告诉过女人
if you've been drinkin'.
你对她的感受
I love it when you give me dad lessons.
我最喜欢你给我传授父亲的教诲了
Sarcasm?
讽刺
Yeah.
对
See, I can pick up on it if I really focus.
看吧 如果我非常注意还是能发现的
Look, ever since you turned 21,
在你21岁后
I've been worrying that I didn't teach you
我一直很担心我没有教你
all that I wanted to about being a man.
做一个男人所要知道的事
Now I mean, I covered the basics--
现在 我基础都讲完了
Honesty, loyalty, the birds and the bees.
诚实 忠诚 基本性知识
My dad's big tip for driving the ladies wild,
我爸对于如何使女人狂野的妙招是
and I quote, "Get her butt-naked
用他的话说 "脱掉她的裤子
and kiss everything but the good parts."
亲除了重要部位的任何地方"
None-a-lingus.
百试百灵
Oh, I poured you a glass of wine.
我帮你倒了一杯酒
Oh, just like you did yesterday.
你昨天也是这么做的
No, no, no. No, this doesn't count as a precedent
不不不 这还不算惯例
Because, uh, you, uh, you didn't get it yet.
因为 你还没拿到
Ah! No, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不不不
Yes! Damn it.
太棒了 可恶
Now I have a wine guy.
又多了一个倒酒的
Wine guy and coffee bitch.
倒酒先生和咖啡小弟
The world's two worst superheroes.
世上最烂的超级英雄的名字
You know, this stinks.
这很讨厌
You know, the only thing I've won so far
目前我唯一赢到的是
is that Jules has to yank
茱尔斯需要拔出
any weird old man hairs growing out of my ears,
任何从我耳朵里长出来的老♥毛♥
But she likes doing that. I really do.
但她喜欢那么做 我真的很喜欢
Wow. That is really long.
可真够长的
I could probably make a bracelet out of that thing. Ew.
我都能用它做个手链了
Bye, sweetie.
再见 宝贝
Jules, not only does my neck hurt,
不止我的脖子痛
I also have a rug burn on my forehead.
我额头上也有擦伤
Tell me what happened.
告诉我到底发生什么了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表