剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You know, this morning, he made some joke
今天早上 他讲了个笑话
about how he's already forgetting things.
说他老是忘事
I think it was just an excuse to go downstairs
我看就是为他下楼喝咖啡时
and get coffee without his pants on.
没穿裤子找的借口
Well, I laughed.
我还是笑了
It's funny.
确实好笑啊
I don't want to laugh. I want to hug him.
我不想笑他 我想抱他
And I want to cry,
我想哭
and I want to tell him I love him.
我想告诉他我爱他
And I want to make Tippi Hedren dance with him.
我想让蒂比·海德利和他跳舞
I just want to give him a memory that is so great
我想给他一份珍贵的回忆
that he will never forget it.
让他永生难忘
You know what the problem is
你知道当你很伤感的时候
with drinking when you're really sad?
喝酒会有什么问题吗
No.
不知道
Me, neither. Let's order another bottle.
我也不知道 再买♥♥一瓶吧
All right.
行了
You need to slap your ass out of it
你得
because we can find Tippi Hedren.
我们能找到蒂比·海德利
We're all in.
大家一起行动
The cul-de-sac crew does not give up.
永不言弃
Except for that time we tried to get through a DVD of "The wire."
除了那次看《火线》DVD
I mean, who the hell puts 80 characters on a show?
谁他♥娘♥的♥在电视剧里整80个人物啊
I don't want to have to take notes when I'm watching TV,
看电视的时候我可不想做笔记
Damn it!
靠
He gets really angry about "The wire."
他对《火线》很不爽
Morally ambiguous, my butt.
什么道德上模棱两可 去死吧
Okay. Enough, all right? Here's the plan.
差不多行了啊 计划是这样的
All right, Chick wants a romantic song.
女生都喜欢浪漫的歌♥
Trav and Tom, go find a band.
小崔和汤姆去找支乐队
Why -- why wouldn't Laurie go with Trav?
为什么不让劳里跟小崔一起
They broke up. Something about fate.
他们分了 说是命运什么的
We can fix that.
我们能解决这个问题
Right now, we are not talking about Trav and Laurie.
现在的首要任务不是小崔和劳里
Who the hell cares about Baltimore?
谁他♥娘♥的♥在乎巴尔的摩啊
Yeah, or "The wire", okay?
也没人在乎《火线》 好吧
Right now we're focusing on Chick and Tippi.
现在的重点是美女和蒂比
I think I ordered that at an Indian restaurant.
我在印度餐厅好像点过那个
"Chick and Tippi."
"鸡肉和蹄皮"
Okay, well, how are we supposed to find Tippi Hedren?
我们怎么找蒂比·海德利啊
There's one man who said
有个人说过
he could find anything in the city of angels.
在天使之城 没有他找不到的
Sir, may I help you?
先生 需要帮忙吗
Nope.
没有
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
It's not gonna help me anyway.
他肯定不会帮我的
I don't blame him.
我不怪他
I'm first-generation Cuban, and I don't speak spanish.
我是第一代美籍古巴人 却不会说西班牙语
How is that possible?
怎么可能嘛
I can't even roll my r's. Listen.
我都不会发大舌音 听着
I haven't even told Stan anything about where I'm coming from.
我都没告诉斯坦我祖籍何方
Stan the bartender?
那个酒保斯坦吗
We have a son named Stan.
我们的儿子叫斯坦
Oh, sure, sure.
对哦 对哦
Look, when you get home, if you want to embrace your heritage,
回家后 如果你想重拾原籍文化
I totally get it.
我完全理解
I mean, it's really why
所以我夏天时
I have to go home for the summer to the Hamptons
必须回汉普斯顿老家
so I can embrace my wealthy white upbringing.
重温我优越富裕的生长环境
It grounds me.
它造就了我
Right now, I need you to remember that little Cuban boy
现在我要你回忆起那个古巴小男孩
whose mom sent him to school with a whole fried fish
带着他妈妈做的炸全鱼上学
and a cigar for dessert.
用雪茄当甜点
Now go make that damn concierge cough up the info.
快去逼供那个天煞的前台吧
I believe in you, boo. Okay.
我相信你 亲爱的 好嘞
Javier.
哈维尔
I need to find Tippi Hedren, and you're gonna help me.
我要找蒂比·海德利 你必须帮我
You want to know why?
知道为什么吗
Because when Andy Torres has to come through for a friend,
因为安迪·托瑞斯要为朋友两肋插刀时
nothing stops him,
谁都拦不住
especially not a smarmy, little errand boy like you.
尤其是你这种溜须拍马的小跟班
You have the fire.
你有那种暴脾气
I will help.
我帮定了
I will use the latino connection.
我会用上我的拉丁人脉
I knew that was a thing.
我就知道有这么回事
It is a thing. It's a thing.
真有这么回事 真有
"I know Tippi.
我认识蒂比
And you're 10 minutes late to cut my grass."
你迟到了十分钟 割草仔
Tenemos Tippi.
有蒂比了
It means "We have her."
意思是 找到她了
She's got a guard?
她还有保安啊
How are we gonna get past him?
怎么过他这一关啊
I know. I can solve this with my acting.
我知道 我能用我的演技解决
Oh, good God.
要亲命了
Tip of the tongue, top of the teeth.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Tip of the tongue, top of the teeth.
不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
Red leather, yellow leather. Red leather, yellow leather.
扁担宽 扁担长 板凳绑在了板凳上
Okay, look, I can be, like, um, an Italian guy from Brooklyn,
我能扮演布鲁克林的意大利男
and I'm-- I'm here to check the gas meter.
我是来查煤气表的
How you doin'?
你好啊
Come on. What am I, a jerk?
别这样嘛 我又不是混♥蛋♥
I'm here to check the gas meter. I'm Joe Braesole.
我是来查煤气表 我是乔·布拉索
Like, come on. Oh!
别这样嘛
You're horrible.
太烂了
You talking to me?
跟我说话呢
Pizza brain. Oh! Come on.
比萨脑子 不是吧
And who are you to judge?
你凭啥说我
Listen, when the guy chases me, you guys go to the door.
那个人追我的时候 你们就进去
I'm stealing...
我是来偷
"Tabby Hedren."
泰比·海德莉
That's adorable.
名字太可爱了
Hey, you! Stop!
你 站住
Come on, Bada Bing.
快来 巴达·宾
Hey, broads, oh! Come on!
娘们儿 不是吧
Oh, crap. Where am I?
糟了 我这是在哪
Jules!
茱尔斯
You need a ride?
要搭车吗
Oh, man.
不是吧
Dad, you know I love you, right?
爸 你知道我爱你 对吧
Well, of course I do, June-bug.
我当然知道 茱小虫
I wanted this to be the best trip of your life.
我想让这次旅行成为你最棒的一次
I'm sorry if it didn't turn out that way.
如果没能实现的话 我很抱歉
Oh, don't be crazy.
别说傻话了
You know I'm happy to be anywhere with you.
你知道跟你在一起去哪我都很开心
Let's drink to that.
敬这句话
No. This isn't for me.
不 这不是我的酒
Is there an extra glass for me?
能不能给我也来一杯
If you aren't going to talk,
如果你不说话
this isn't going to work.
这事儿就不能成
Now, I know there's a smooth guy in there.
我知道你是一个内心温柔的男人
Let him out.
释放出来
For you, darling, always.
为了你 亲爱的 当然了
Where's Travis and that damn band?
崔维斯找的乐队哪去了
I mean, maybe Laurie and I are better as just friends.
可能我和劳里还是做朋友更好一些
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, if it's still fate or no fate,
不管有没有命运这一说
I can't stop feeling like we-- we belong together, you know?
我还是忍♥不住地觉得 我们属于彼此
Hey, don't freak out,
别慌
But I'm pretty sure that's bud from "Married with children."
但是我确定那是《拖家带口》里德巴德
My fault for sharing.
跟你说就是个错误
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表