剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
当然了 但我上大学了
get up before noon,
每天中午才起床
bathe.
还要洗澡
Man, bathing's the worst.
洗澡什么的最瞎了
Get wet, dry off, get wet, dry off.
弄湿 弄干 弄湿 再弄干
It's a grind.
白费功夫
I'm gonna take a little vacay.
我要去度个小假
I'm in. Where are we goin'?
带上我 咱去哪
Target? Are you serious?
就来超♥市♥啊 太坑爹了吧
This is a magical place, buddy.
这可是个神奇的地方 老兄
Hey, welcome back, Mr. Cobb.
欢迎再次光临 科布先生
You must be Travis.
你一定是崔维斯
How's your photography going?
你的摄影搞得怎么样了
This is weird.
太诡异了
I can't believe you showed them the video.
你居然给他们看了那视频
You never said it was a secret.
你又没说这是秘密
Oh, come on.
拜托
You know when stuff should stay between the two of us.
有些事只有咱俩知道 不应该外传
I mean, that was supposed to go in the vault.
这应该停留在私密空间里的
The vault, like "Seinfeld"?
私密空间 就像《宋飞正传》演的那样
Not everyone has heard of that show. They have.
不是每个人都知道那电视剧的 每个人都知道
We are an open group.
我们是个开放的小组
We tell each other everything.
大家之间无所隐瞒
We don't have any vaults.
没有什么私密空间
Are you sure?
你确定么
Heck, yeah, J-bird. I got vaults.
当然了 小猪 我有
Of course I do, Jules.
当然有了 茱尔斯
Everyone does.
每个人都有
Why didn't you just ask me the first time you called?
你干嘛不第一次打过来时就问我
Do you have vaults?
你有私密空间吗
I mean, are there really things
有没有什么事
that you tell other people that you don't tell me?
你宁肯告诉别人也不愿告诉我的
Yes.
有
Cool. Cool?
很好 很好吗
Hey, Laurie.
劳里
Ellie said that she's happy
艾莉说她看见小崔在外面风流
that Trav's been playing the field.
感觉特别开心
Sic her.
拿下她
I'm gonna get you. Aah!
我一定会抓住你
Get out of my house. No!
从我家里出去 不
Do you see this frying pan?
你看到这炒锅了么
I will hit you with it. I'm gonna do it! Try it!
我拿它砸你了啊 我砸了啊 动手啊
Andy, you gotta come home. It finally happened.
安迪 快回家来 这一幕终于发生了
Where are our passports?
我们的护照在哪
Oh, forget it. She's waking up, thank God.
算了 她醒了 谢天谢地
Laurie, honey, are you okay? What happened?
劳里亲爱的 你还好吗 发生了什么
All right.
好了
You want to know everyone's vaults?
你想知道每个人的私密空间
There they are.
这就是了
You have a vault with Andy?
你跟安迪还有私密空间
Of course.
当然
Is there anything in that vault about me?
里面藏没藏关于我的事情
There may be.
有可能吧
Open the damn vault.
打开你那破私密空间
Don't do it, Ellie.
别打开 艾莉
W-why do you care?
你干嘛在乎
It's not like you two have a secret together.
就好像你们俩还有秘密似的
You don't have a...
你不会有...
Wait a minute.
等一下
Oh, boy.
天啊
Please.
拜托
Oh, no.
不要啊
No!
不是吧
How long has this been going on?
这是多久前的事了
I came over for coffee one day, and you weren't here.
有一天我来喝咖啡 你不在家
It just happened.
就这么发生了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
我觉得我要吐了
Well, at least this hasn't gone to a crazy place.
至少这里没变成疯人院
You know what?
你猜怎么着
I'm gonna blow up this whole vault thing.
我要消灭你们所谓的私密空间
There's no dressing left.
调味剂没有了
Newman!
纽曼
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Yeah, it's... forget it.
没事 没什么
I lost me wallet pillaging.
我抢劫的时候把钱包丢了
Can I borrow a doubloon?
能借我一个金币吗
If someone doesn't stop her,
如果没人阻止她
this town's gonna be filled with one-eyed freaks.
这镇上的人都会变成独眼龙了
Fine.
好吧
Hey, girl.
美女
I know you're feeling all kinds of bad right now--
我知道你现在感觉各种糟
Are you bitch whispering me? Works on Ellie.
你想对我来软磨硬泡那招吗 对艾莉就管用
You know she hit me with a frying pan yesterday?
你知道她昨天用平底锅把我拍了吗
Luckily, I worked at IHOP in Tampa for six months,
幸运的是 我在坦帕的煎饼之家早餐店工作过6个月
so I knew how to take it.
我知道怎么挨拍
Come to my ribbon-cutting ceremony.
来我的剪彩仪式吧
The whole gang will be there. It'll take your mind off it.
大伙都会来 会让你分分心
Okay.
好吧
This is gonna make brain surgery much harder.
这样还咋做脑部手术啊
Dude, this place... is sick.
伙计 这个地方 太棒了
I want to play all the new video games,
我要玩所有的新电玩
then I want to watch whatever Pixar movie's playing
然后在70英寸的等离子电视上
on those 70-inch plasma screens--
看一部皮克斯的动画电影
Whoa, T-dog. We got time. Just chill.
小崔 我们有的是时间 放松一下
I fell asleep in one of these earlier.
刚才我在这里躺着躺着就睡着了
I love this place.
我爱死这个地方了
It's how I get far, far away from all my problems.
能让我远各种烦恼离
Ditto.
我也是
Trav, get the lady a drink.
小崔 给女士来杯酒
Oh, I thought we were doing a bit.
我以为是假装的呢
I don't understand why you think
我不明白为什么你认为
that we need to keep things from each other.
我们要相互隐瞒一些事情
I'm an open book.
我没有秘密
I know you want to live in a world
我知道你想要住在一个
where none of us keep anything from each other,
彼此都没有秘密的世界里
But face it, no one agrees with you.
但是面对事实吧 没人同意你的观点
Jules, I am so psyched you called.
茱尔斯 你打电♥话♥来我很兴奋
I'm sorry I'm so sweaty. I was at pilates.
很抱歉我全身是汗 我在上普拉提课
But we can still hug because I did a double deod coat.
但抱一下还是可以的 因为我做了个双面止汗
Oh. It's kind of working.
有点效果嘛
I will have a gin and tonic in a beer mug, please.
我来一杯金汤力 用啤酒杯装
A big one.
大杯的
So what are the plans, and do I need to drive anywhere?
有什么计划 我们要开车去哪吗
Because if I do, I'm gonna stop at three.
因为如果开车的话 我就只能喝3杯了
I thought we would just chill
我就想我们可以放松一下
and talk about how you should always be open
讨论一下为什么我们要对最亲近的人
with the people that you're closest with.
无话不谈
You know, any thoughts?
有什么想法
Did you call me down here as a therapist
你叫我来这里是把我当成心理医生
or as a new gal pal?
还是新闺蜜
Gal pal. Don't be ridic.
闺蜜 别开玩笑了
Yeah. Okay. Got it.
好吧 懂了
Well, this deodorant is just not working.
好吧 这个止汗剂没效果
It's the organic kind, and boo to that, right?
是有机的那种 什么破玩意 对吧
I'm gonna go sop this up with something.
我得把这吸一下
Napkins or something.
纸巾什么的
You know, when your weird sweaty gal pal finds out
当你爱出汗的怪咖闺蜜发现
you're just using her to win an argument,
你只是利用她来赢一场辩论
she's gonna freak.
她会发飙的
You can't tell her
你不能告诉她
because we're inside the vault.
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表