剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Oh. Yes. Anytime. Here we come.
随时 我们走
Why did that waiter give me a weird look?
为什么服务生看我的眼神这么奇怪
Perhaps because he's gay and you ordered an "Lgbt" Sandwich?
也许因为他是基佬而你又点了LGBT三明治
男女同性恋 双性恋和变性者
Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transsexual
Yeah -- "Lettuce, guacamole, bacon, tomato."
是啊 生菜 鳄梨色拉酱 培根 西红柿
I think it's the state sandwich.
我以为这是这地方的特色三明治
They have signs for it all over west hollywood.
整个西部都点这个啊
All right, Grayson and Laurie checked with all the talent agencies,
格雷森和劳里去经纪公♥司♥查过了
and no one would tell them how to find Tippi Hedren
谁都不知道去哪找蒂比·海德利
or Christina Aguilera.
也找不到克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉[歌♥手]
What?
什么
Laurie has a score to settle with her
劳里要和她一决高下
over a bitch-slapping incident that happened at mouseketeer tryouts.
她们俩在为"凯迪鼠"试镜时发生过争执
Trav and Laurie, you hang with my dad.
小崔和劳里 你们陪着我爸
Make sure he doesn't get down in the dumps.
别让他摔垃圾堆里了
I'm gonna go find grayson, and we're gonna look for Tippi.
我去找格雷森 我们去找蒂比
On it, J-bird, and I have a genius idea
小茱儿 我有个好主意
on how to find this actress.
肯定能找到这位演员
Welcome to Hollywood star tours.
欢迎参加好莱坞星光之旅
You are an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥
Hola, amigo. Que pasa?
朋友 你说什么
Please.
求你了
Don't even pretend you see me as a latino man.
别装成你觉得我是拉丁人
Let's face it, bobby.
实话实说吧 鲍比
You've never once prejudged me based on my ethnicity.
你从来没因为我的种族猜中我的心意
My bad. I'll try harder.
我错了 我会更努力的
Our tour of the stars' homes will begin in a second,
我们马上就要开始参观明星的们的家了
But right now, our bus is blocked by that nice meth head
不过 现在 我们的车被那位
hassling German tourists for money.
为钱困扰的德国游客挡住了
Leave them alone, Carol! Nein!
别理他们 卡萝 不
This whole bus is a freak show.
这个巴士真是怪异
Are you the lady from --
你不是那位女士吗
No, that's my sister.
不 那是我姐姐
Bababooey.
被耍了吧
How I don't feel like more of a third wheel?
为什么我不觉得自己像个电灯泡
I heard you two kids are trying to give it a go.
听说你们俩想尝试一下
It's just really hard
太难了
To go from being regular friends to being...
从普通朋友变成
...friends.
那种朋友
Look, if it's meant to be, fate will step in and make it happen.
听着 命运自有安排
A psychic once told my foster dad that she'd tell him his fate
一个灵媒有次说她能说出我养父的命运
if he gave her his credit-card info.
前提是他把信♥用♥卡♥的信息告诉她
We had to move in to our station wagon.
我们只好搬进旅行车了
Yeah. I don't think I really believe in fate, either.
是啊 我也不怎么相信命运
Trust me.
相信我
Fate is real.
命运之说是真的
I met your grandmother 50 years ago on a train.
50年前我和你奶奶相遇在火车上
We talked for hours - till I fell asleep.
我们聊天聊了好几个小时 后来我睡着了
When I woke up, she was gone.
等我醒来时 她已经下车了
I didn't even know her name.
我连她的名字都不知道
One year later, I'm in a diner in the middle of nowhere
一年后 我在一处偏远的餐馆用餐
when she came in to get out of the rain.
她跑进来躲雨
I'll never forget the way she looked at me.
我永远忘不了她当时的表情
That was it.
就是这样
That was fate.
这就是命运
Good god, I can land a moment.
上帝 我都陶醉了
My great-aunt said that Tippi's doing a Channing Tatum movie
我的姑奶奶说蒂比正出演钱宁·塔图姆的电影
on stage six.
在六号♥影棚
Oh, was your great-aunt in the business or something?
你的姑奶奶是搞电影的还是什么
Uh, no, she's a stalker. Oh.
不 她是个跟踪狂
Ooh, cool. Yeah.
酷啊
Had Wesley Snipes over for thanksgiving once.
有次感恩节时还看到韦斯利·斯奈普斯呢
I don't think he wanted to be there.
我想他一点都不想来
I can't believe I'm finally on a movie lot.
真不敢置信我竟然来到了片场
You know, I was an amazing actor.
知道吗 我曾是个了不起的演员
Really had something, but no one would give me a chance.
我真的有两下子 就是没人赏识
Okay. This is who we're looking for.
到了 这就是我们要找的
Probably won't have the bird.
可能不用找那鸟
All right. Let's do this.
行动吧
May I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm here for my thing.
我来办事的
Are you the breast double for the servant girl?
你是女仆的胸部替身吗
Sure. Why not?
当然了
All right. Right this way.
好的 这边走
Uh, sorry, guys.
抱歉 你们俩不能去
Well, Tippi wasn't there,
蒂比不在里面
but my naked breasts just did a scene with mr. Ben kingsley.
不过我的咪♥咪♥和本·金斯利一起出镜了
When is it gonna be my time?
什么时候才能轮到我
This town's a bitch, bro.
兄弟 这城市也很贱
And, if you look to your left, you'll see the house
现在向左看 你会看到一栋房♥子
Where O.J. Simpson may have killed his wife.
这可能就是嫌犯辛普森杀害她妻子的地方
但找不到他杀妻的证据 最后无罪释放
橄榄球星 从案情分♥析♥推理来看 他老婆似乎应该是他杀的
Oh, come on! He did it. He did it.
得了吧 就是他干的
Yes. Yeah. 100%.
是的 绝对是他
The man was tried by a jury of his peers.
这家伙的判决是他的同类下的
Good point. Good point.
说得好
And for all you Hitchcock fans,
希区柯克的粉丝们
Here we are at Tippi Hedren's house.
现在我们到了蒂比·海德莉的家了
Suck it, Ellie! Stop it.
棒吧 艾莉 闭嘴
Hedren lived here from 1971 until the fall of 1971.
海德莉1971年在这住了不到一年
Un-suck it, Ellie.
不怎么棒 艾莉
What the hell? We need to know where she lives now!
真见鬼 我们想知道她到底住哪
Somebody get this little Greek guy out of my face.
来人 把这个希腊人从我面前赶走
No, no, no! Come on!
不 不 求你了
I am not a Greek. I am not a Greek. I'm a latino, amigo!
我不是希腊人 我是拉丁人 朋友
You don't really think he's innocent, do you?
你该不会认为他是无辜的吧
Is it weird to thank you for liking me? Yes.
感谢你喜欢我 这样说奇怪吗 是的
Well.
好吧
Coming through!
借过
Ridiculous.
荒唐
Every time we try to kiss, something happens.
每次想亲亲 就有事
I know! This should be easier, right?
就是 不应该这么困难重重
Do you ever think that...
你有没有想过
...maybe if fate can bring two people together --
如果命运可以让两个人在一起
Fate... could also tell two people they're better as friends?
也会暗示他们还是做朋友的好
I mean, it's -- it's crossed my mind, yeah, but...
我 我想过这个 可是
...do you think that's us?
你觉得我们是这样吗
No. I don't.
我不这么想
Oh, my god! Whoa!
天啊
Water!
来点水啊
Stop, drop, and roll!
别跑 躺下打滚
It sucks that we didn't find Tippi.
没找到蒂比 真不爽
I know what might cheer you up.
我能让你开心起来
Is it you, naked, flopping around on top of me?
你要光着在我上面 来个人体弹奏吗
No. We can do sideways.
不 侧着也行
Oh, good, she has a key, too.
不错 她也有钥匙
Everybody has keys. It's your life now.
大家都有 接受现实吧你
Sweetie...
甜心
we tried, okay?
我们尽力了
We can do something else with your dad.
可以为你♥爸♥爸做别的事嘛
We could go explore L.A.'s fascinating culture.
我们可以去探索洛杉矶引人入胜的文化
Do you think I want to spend my vacation
你们觉得我就想把假期耗费在
in this smog-hole looking for some actress?
这个破地方找什么女演员吗
If it was up to me, we'd be on the beach
要是我能佐助 我们就在海滩上
with a fire and drinking wine.
坐在篝火旁喝酒了
Oh, my god. I could use some wine.
苍天呀 我很需要酒啊
Are you all right, sweetie?
你还好吧 甜心
No. This is all so hard.
不好 这都太困难了
But I have to pretend that I'm fine
可是我得假装没事
because that's what dad wants.
因为那是爸爸的心愿
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表