剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
My cooking? Sure.
嘲笑我做饭可以
The way I use my finger to get food out of the back of my teeth,
嘲笑我用手指剔牙
and then use that same finger to stir the gravy?
然后把同一根手指放到肉汤里搅拌
Mock away.
随便吐槽
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
Do you even listen to what I'm saying when I do the prayer?
你听过我的祈祷词吗
I hear you start, and--and then I snap back
我听了个开头 等我反应过来
when you say, "Amen."
你已经说"阿门"了
What about the middle?
中间那部分呢
Well, that's my time.
想别的事去了
I can still be mad while you rub my feet.
就算你给我按脚 我也还是很生气
I thought we had the same ideas on faith.
我以为我们有同样的信念
What do you believe in?
你信什么的
I would say...
我会说
I don't believe in anything.
什么也不信
God, if he's wrong, give me a sign.
主啊 如果他错了 请给我点启示吧
Too late, You have to say that before the giant bird flies in.
太晚了 你应该在那只大鸟落地之前说
All right, welcome to dodgeball practice.
欢迎参加躲避球训练
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
Ellie, what do you got?
艾莉 你有什么问题
Did you and Jules solve your religious crisis?
你和茱尔斯之间的宗教危机解决了吗
We got sidetracked trying to shoo a giant bird out of the house.
光忙着赶鸟了 还没解决完
He lives with us now.
他现在和我们住在一起
I named him Mr. Beakington.
我叫他鸟嘴先生
We also decided that she can't be mad at me
我们还说好了 不管我信什么
for what I believe in. Any other questions?
她都不能生气 还有其他问题吗
How come sometimes I can see the moon when it's daytime?
为什么有时候白天我也能看见月亮
The rules are easy.
规则很简单
If you hit someone, they're out.
被打中的人出局
But you can't hit them above the shoulders.
但是不能打肩部以上的部位
So if someone throws a ball and it hits you in the face,
要是有人扔过来一个球打到了你的脸
I--
我...
Correct.
正确
That person, which in this case is me, would be out.
像我这样的 就得出局
Ha! Right in the puss!
哈 正好打在脸上
When you throw it, give it a little heat.
扔的时候 稍微用点力
Ohh, man! Right in the snack basket! Is that legal?
天呐 正中小♥弟♥弟♥ 那样不犯规吗
Surprisingly, yes.
很吃惊吧 不犯规
I guess you're still angry about the prayer thing?
我想你还是在为祈祷的事生气
Yep. Any believers, help me out!
是啊 其他信徒何在 帮我一把
So, uh, how did you guys meet?
你俩怎么认识的
I was surfin', and I dropped in on her.
我当时在冲浪 不小心撞到了她
as is custom,
按照惯例
I came out of the water to a punch in the face.
我把头探出水面然后她给了我一拳
I should not have popped you.
我不应该打你的
Did not set a good example for the kids
没给那些在我冲浪俱乐部学习的孩子
in the surf club I was teaching.
树立个好榜样
I'm gonna get the next round.
下一轮酒我请
You got yourself a doppelganger.
你给你自己找了个双胞胎小♥弟♥弟♥啊
Sorry. Is it peeking out of my shorts again?
抱歉 是我的小♥弟♥弟♥又露出来了吗
Not a word for "Penis."
我指的不是那个
You two are twins.
你们俩就像双胞胎一样
She even wears the same flip-flops.
她甚至跟你穿了一样的人字拖
Oh, those are mine.
那是我的
She lost hers doing "Karate Kid" Crane kicks off the pier.
她在码头耍《龙威小子》回旋踢的时候把鞋弄丢了
Well, I think we all know what the next question is.
我想我们都知道下个问题是什么了
Is Pat Morita dead?
森田则之死了吗[演员]
Or... When are you asking her out?
或者 你想什么时候约她出去
Ha! Riggs is my buddy. She's practically a dude.
里格斯是我的好兄弟 她完全是个男人
I mean, she does have an okay set of doppelgangers.
我的意思是 虽然她的胸部的确有点料
What?
怎么了
Little bit.
漏出一点点了
Are you dressing like that in public now to punish me?
现在你在外面也穿成那样是为了惩罚我吗
Aw, you noticed.
你发现了啊
Hold my hand. So if I put my hoodie up,
牵着我 那样我要是戴上了帽子
it'll look like you're walking with a dude.
你就像是在跟个男人逛街
Wardrobe punishments? Please.
用穿着当惩罚 拜托
If you really wanna get back at a man,
要是你真想报复男人
scare him with a pregnancy test.
就用验孕棒来吓唬他
I've got a whole box of old positives at my house.
我家有一箱子呈阳性的旧验孕棒
You're an American treasure. Oh, thank you.
你真是美国国宝 谢谢
Why am I a bad guy for wanting my hot, sexy wife
我想看我的美女老婆穿得性感点
to show it off a little?
怎么就成坏人了
I mean, uh... Look at that girl.
我的意思是 看那个女孩
Very classy, but those jeans are perfect.
很漂亮 配那条牛仔裤简直完美
Wow. She's got a-- a rockin' butt.
哇塞 她还有个翘臀
Damn!
该死
Oh! Oh, no, no, no, no! Oh! She's just a kid!
不 不 不 她只是个孩子
From the back, she looks 25,
从背后看起来她有25岁
but from the front, she's 14.
但是从前面看 她也就14岁
Ah, she's a 25-14. 25-14.
前后不一致啊
Oh, I feel sick.
我真变♥态♥
Just this once, let it go.
仅此一次 放过我吧
I totally think she'd give you her number.
我真觉得她会给你她的电♥话♥号♥码
You know, if her mom gave her a cell phone
你懂的 也许她妈妈会给她手♥机♥
for emergencies or something.
用来急用或者什么的
Come on.
别这样
What? What's wrong?
什么 怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I can't believe you don't believe in anything.
我真不敢相信你居然毫无信仰
I mean, even Mr. Beakington believes
我是说 就算是鸟嘴先生也会信
in a wind god of some kind.
风神之类的吧
Where is that gross bird?
那只恶心的鸟呢
He sort of took over upstairs.
他已经占领了楼上的地盘
That's why we're sleeping down here.
所以我们只睡在楼下
Look, I'm glad you have something to believe in,
我很高兴你有信仰
but I see the world as a place where things just happen.
但我认为这个世界是顺其自然的
We're gonna find you some faith and jam down your throat.
我们要给你找到一些信仰 塞到你嗓子眼里
Seems like a healthy approach.
看上去是个很健康的方式
Are we really having a group discussion
我们真的要关于精神信仰
about spirituality?
进行小组讨论吗
Last Saturday, we spent the night debating
上个星期六我们整晚都在争论
who would win a fight between cartoon characters.
两个卡♥通♥人物打架谁能赢
There's no debate! Bugs is too crafty.
不用争论了 兔八哥非常机灵
Grape Ape is 40 feet tall!
大猿王有40尺高
Listen! Andy and I are religious.
听着 安迪和我都有宗教信仰
But I am New England catholic,
但我信的是新英格兰天主教
and he is... Latin American Catholic.
而他 是信拉丁美洲天主教的
So I pray,
所以我祈祷
and when his family wants to talk to God,
而当他的家人想要与上帝沟通时
they sacrifice a chicken.
他们会献祭掉一只鸡
My grandmother killed that chicken for dinner.
我奶奶杀那只鸡是为了吃
She was speaking in tongues.
她还会念咒语呢
She was speaking spanish!
她说的是西班牙语
You know, I've actually been experimenting at school.
你们知道吗 我在学校做了些试验
I totally called that!
我猜到了
What's his name? Is he cute?
他叫什么名字 可爱吗
I meant with religion.
我是说宗教信仰
Aw, man! I was excited to show you how cool I'd be about it.
扫兴 我还特别想展示给你我有多开化呢
My first stepdad was Jewish,
我第一个后爹是犹太人
which is why I don't drive on shabbat.
所以安息日我不开车
But stepdads two through five
但是后爹二到五号♥
were methodist, buddhist,
分别是卫理公会教♥徒♥ 佛教♥徒♥
quaker, and snake charmer,
教友会教♥徒♥和耍蛇者
so religiously, I'm, like, one of those fountain drinks
从宗教上来讲 我就好像是那种饮料瀑布
that you just put a splash of every soda in
你每种饮料都放一点
until your cup is full.
直到杯子满了
Mmm. I find your belief system delicious.
我觉得你的信仰体系很美味
This has been very helpful.
太有帮助了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表