剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You're drinking?
你又在喝酒
Well, it is 4:00.
已经下午四点了呀
Okay, who wants to help figure out Trav's superpower?
谁愿意帮小崔找出他的超能力呢
Is it that you can't not hug him?
是"人见人抱"吗
Oh, I hope not.
希望不是
What's all this?
你这是在干嘛
Well, I'm trying to make a new last name
我想拼一个姓氏出来
out of "Ellis" And "Cobb."
把"科布"和"艾力斯"结合起来
"Clobeblis"?
"科艾布力斯"
Sounds like high-cholesterol medicine.
感觉像是一种治疗高胆固醇的药物
"High blood pressure? Try Clobeblis."
"高血压吗 吃点科艾布力斯"
Oh, it's Wade. Baby?
韦德打来的 宝贝
I don't know what to do because I love my last name,
我不知该怎么办 我很喜欢我现在的姓
but I want to make Grayson happy.
可是我希望格雷森能开心
Just have sex with him.
跟他滚床单不就行了么
He said out loud to his mother.
我居然对我娘说出了这句话
I mean, it's how you can solve any problem, right?
你不是能通过滚床单来解决任何问题么
You're a genius.
你真是太聪明了
There's your superpower, kiddo.
孩子 这就是你的超能力呀
It's a bird. It's a plane.
瞧 那是只小鸟 那是架飞机
It's a kid who gets his mom laid.
是丛恿自己的妈去滚床单的孩纸
Come on! Don't dump mine out.
别这样 别把酒都倒光啊
I'm not the one with the fake problem.
我又不是那个假模假样装有毛病的人
Do you know what kind of person Ron Mexico is?
你知道罗恩·墨西哥是个什么样的人吗
Not really, no.
真的不知道
You should've listened to him speak.
你应该好好听听他的演说
You know, before the devil juice stole his soul,
他还没受酒精毒害的时候
He jogged across America,
曾经绕着美国跑了一圈
he got shot in the buttocks in 'Nam.
他在越南臀部中弹
he worked on a shrimp boat.
他还出海捕过虾
So... he's Forrest Gump.
所以...他是现实版的阿甘咯
Well, there are some similarities.
是多相似之处啦
Ah, listen, dude, if I was Bobby Cobb at that meeting,
你们知道鲍比·科布的人生
you know what I woulda said?
是什么样吗
I peaked in college,
大学时代是我人生的高峰
I drive a golf cart instead of a car,
只能开着高尔夫球车转来转去
and I live on some old crusty boat
我的家是一艘生了锈的船
that's so full of spiders, it's like a spider nursery.
船里面漫山遍野都是蜘蛛
Oh, also my wife divorced me
老婆和我离婚
and ended up marrying one of my best friends.
现在跟我最好的朋友结为了夫妻
You know, and sometimes late at night,
有时午夜梦回的时候
after killing the last of the day's spiders,
在我好不容易干掉了最后一只蜘蛛的时候
I lie in bed wondering
我会想
if I'll ever be more than what I already am.
我的人生有没有另外一种可能呢
So you're not Ron Mexico?
所以你不是罗恩·墨西哥
Hello.
你好
I'm Bobby Cobb,
我是鲍比·科布
and unfortunately, I'm not an alcoholic.
很不幸的是 我并不酗酒
Wade's okay.
韦德没事
Well, that's good news.
那就好
You know, I was so busy trying to figure out your superpower
我一直忙着寻找你的超能力
that I didn't have time to worry about him.
我根本顾不上担心韦德了
You did that on purpose, didn't you?
你是故意这么做的 对吗
That's crazy.
哪有啦
That's it.
我找到了
That's your superpower. You're selfless man.
这就是你的超能力 你是无私侠
Whether it's sending your mom off to strudel
劝你妈妈去滚床单啦
or distracting me...
故意分散我的注意力啦
you always put everyone else's happiness ahead of your own.
你总是在替别人着想
Selfless man.
无私侠
It's not gonna sell a lot of comics.
这在漫画里可不是什么受欢迎的角色
I think it's really sweet.
我觉得你的超能力好贴心
I'm getting a weird vibe.
我有种怪怪的感觉
What are you writing with your tiles?
你在拼什么呢
Don't worry about it.
你别管我在拼什么啦
Look, stop using your powers on me, witch.
别再用你的超能力了
I want to see.
让我看看嘛
Get outta here!
走开啦
Look, I know you challenged your ex-wife,
我明白你和你前妻争吵不休
and you guys fell apart.
而你们最后离婚了
But we're different.
但是我俩不同
How?
为什么
We're better.
我们更相爱
Everybody out!
请大家都出去
The bar is closed.
酒吧现在打烊
No, no, you can't just close my bar.
你不能这样冲进来就把酒吧给关了
We're gonna have sex.
我们要滚床单啦
No thumbs.
不准用大拇指那招哦
Everyone out! Closing early!
大家都出去吧 提前打烊
I got a full beer. This sucks.
我刚点了一杯酒 烦死人
Did you just pretend throw your wallet?
你刚刚是在假装扔你的皮夹吗
Oh, yeah.
没错
Son of a bitch. That's a real thing.
靠 真的有这招啊
Think we killed all the spiders.
我觉得蜘蛛已经被我们全部消灭了
You know, it was nice being Ron Mexico.
当罗恩·墨西哥真的很棒
But it's like what Jerry said at coffee bucks...
可是就像杰瑞说的那样
everybody knows what they're gonna get with Bobby Cobb.
大家都知道鲍比·科布是个什么样的人
Just can't change that.
没办法更改了
People always make the mistake of thinking who they are now
人总是会错误的以为自己的余生
is who they'll be forever.
都将按照自己的现状走下去
Look at JK Rowling.
看看JK罗琳吧
She was poor, struggling,
她以前穷困潦倒
then she came up with "Harry Potter,"
可是她写出了《哈利·波特》
and she's a billionaire.
现在成了亿万富翁
Please don't make me write books about child wizards.
别让我去写些什么少年巫师的故事好么
I'm not gonna be very good at it.
我肯定写不好
My point is, you're Bobby Cobb.
我是想告诉你 你是鲍比·科布
That day could be tomorrow.
你明天就有可能时来运转
Just one-- one big idea, one victory in your life,
一个创意 一次成功
and boom-- everything is different.
人生就可能大有不同
You really think that's gonna happen to me?
你真的相信我会有那一天吗
I know it will,
我知道那一天一定会到来
and when it does, everyone's gonna say...
而当那一切真的发生的时候 大家会说
"God help me, I wanna party with Bobby Cobb."
"神呐 好想和鲍比·科布一起玩哦"
Thanks, Andango.
谢谢你 安安果
Best nickname ever.
这个绰号♥太棒啦
So we're agreed,
就这么定了
I keep "Jules Cobb,"
我保留茱尔斯·科布这个名字
but I legally change to "Jules Ellis"
但是我会把我驾照上的名字
on my driver's license.
改为茱尔斯·艾力斯
And you promise to always push back just a little bit?
你答应我以后都要进行适当的反抗哦
Deal.
成交
Hey, once you officially change your name,
你把名字改好以后
would you ever let anyone see your license?
你会让别人看你的驾照吗
No.
不会
Well, would you ever let anyone call you "Jules Ellis"?
那别人可以叫你茱尔斯·艾力斯吗
No, no.
当然不行啦
But you could.
但是你可以这么叫我
Okay.
好
♪Ron Mexico ♪
♪罗恩·墨西哥♪
♪Ron Mexico ♪
♪罗恩·墨西哥♪
♪He's loved and he's lost, but he's never longed ♪
♪爱过 迷茫 不渴望♪
♪He travels the world righting wrongs ♪
♪周游世界把善扬♪
♪He's American-born, 100% male ♪
♪美国公民纯爷们♪
♪He's got the heart of a lion and the dong of a whale ♪
♪心有雄狮下♥体♥长♪
♪He's tan and strong with honey-hued hair ♪
♪黝黑强壮美秀发♪
♪When he wants a fish, he takes it from a bear ♪
♪敢跟野熊把鱼抢♪
♪He doesn't need a helmet to breathe in space ♪
♪无需装备游太空♪
♪He traveled back in time to punch Hitler in the face ♪
♪穿越殴打希特"狼"♪
♪He knows karate and even kung fu ♪
♪技高胆大身手强♪
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表