剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I'm rolling the dice and going positive.
赌一把 我觉得他的意思是后者
"I know. It was awesome."
"可不是嘛 棒极了"
No worries. If he does get mad,
别担心啦 如果他真的是生气了
you can always just run away.
你下回见到他掉头就跑不就得了吗
Whoo! Now that is a rite of passage for a father,
自己的儿子对自己失望透顶
to hear that disappointment in his son's voice.
每个父亲都要经历的时刻终于到来了
And-o, you're with me, right?
安同学 你也同意我的看法对吧
And-o?
安同学
I'm trying it out.
我想想试试看这外号♥怎么样
Come on.
别这样
An adult should not hide from a little conflict.
一个成年人不能遇到困难就逃避的对吧
I'll say it again.
我再重申一遍
Never poo'ed in my own home.
我连在自己家里拉屎都木有勇气
You call yourself a man.
你还是个男人么
No, I don't.
不是
Trav, you don't need me to teach you the basics of being a man.
小崔 我知道你不需要我来教
But I'm a survivor.
但是我毕竟经历过一些风雨
And I could teach you some stuff
所以当你的生活不如意的时候
for those rare occasions when things aren't going well.
我希望能告诉你一些应对的方法
Like how to deal with cops,
比方说碰上警♥察♥的时候该怎么办
or how to dodge bill collectors,
怎么躲避来催帐的人
or how to avoid getting your butt kicked by using your head.
用脑袋来对付那些找你麻烦的人
You mean, like, talk your way through it?
你是说开动脑筋想办法吗
No, t-bone. Use your head.
不是 听好了儿子 用头挡
You know, I'm in such a funk.
我听不下去了
I'm gonna say something my mom should've said two years ago
我要说一句我妈两年前就该说的话
This very night.
此时此刻
I'm gonna leave before I stab a bitch.
我必须离开 不然我就要疯掉了
Okay, Jules. I'm so sorry I--
茱尔斯 我真的很抱歉
J-just zip it.
别说了
You have apologized to me so many times in our life
你对我道过无数次歉了
that I could do the whole conversation myself.
我自己都能把这个道歉流程走一遍
"Ellie, I'm so angry at you."
"艾莉 你真的太过分了"
"Sure, sure."
"你说的对 我承认"
"What were you thinking?"
"你怎么能这样呢"
"Sure, sure."
"你说的对 我承认"
Seems like you're a little stuck on "Sure, sure."
来点别的词行不行
Then you would've said,
接下来你会说
"Neh neh neh neh neh neh,Neh neh neh neh neh neh neh neh,"
"巴拉叭啦巴拉叭啦 巴拉叭啦巴拉叭啦吧"
Which means...
总结大意就是
You didn't take that improv class
你没去上那个我用来给你做
I got you for Christmas, did ya?
圣诞礼物的提高班对吧
Which means?
那些话的意思就是...
It means, I've always been your protector.
就是想告诉你 我一直是你的守护者
And I only told Grayson
我告诉格雷森也是希望
so he would be more sympathetic to what you were going through.
他能对你更关心 更体贴一些
Honey, I'm married now.
亲爱的 我现在已经结婚了
I love you so much,
我真的非常非常爱你
but that's not your job anymore.
但是守护我已经不再是你的责任了
Sure, sure.
"你说的对 我承认"
Now as your punishment...
作为对你本次事件的惩罚
I'm going to tell you
我决定把那天晚上
what Andy did to you the other night.
安迪做的事情都告诉你
Yeah.
没错
Live with it.
接受现实吧
I am so turned on right now.
我现在简直是欲♥火♥焚身啊
I'm not in the mood to be laughed at.
我现在没心情听你来嘲笑我
Then that haircut was a bad choice.
那我今天就不评价你的新发型了
Oh, good. She still has her adorable edge.
果然 艾莉还是一如既往的犀利
I thought you promised that anyone with estrogen
你不是说所有分泌雌性激素的生物
was gonna get depressed.
都会跟着茱尔斯一起变抑郁吗
What's the point of anything?
人生还有什么意义啊
Jules Cobb is the light of our group.
茱尔斯·科布是我们这个小团体的火种
And as she goes, so goes the rest of us.
她抑郁了 其他人必然也会跟着抑郁
For many years,
在过去的这么些年里
I have been the keeper of that light.
我一直尽我所能的让她开心快乐
But I now pass the torch to you.
但是我现在要把这个神圣的火炬传给你了
Well, I'm only taking this torch because I love mime.
我接下这个火炬仅仅是因为我喜欢演哑剧
Okay.
好吧
What are my responsibilities?
我应该要怎么做呢
You take bullets, you clean up messes,
你得为她遮风挡雨 为她收拾烂摊子
and you do anything to keep her happy,
尽最大努力让她开心
No matter how insane it feels.
不管她的要求有多无理 你都得答应
You were married to her, man.
你跟茱尔斯曾经是夫妻
Did you used to apologize for what you did in her dreams?
你有没有为梦里做过的事情道过歉呢
Hell, no.
当然没有啦
Of course, now I live alone in a parking lot.
所以我现在孤零零一人住在停车场里
Grayson, did you ever hear the expression
格雷森 你有没有听说过这么一句话
"Happy wife, happy life"?
"老婆开心 万事顺心"
'Cause I try to live by that.
这可是我的人生信条啊
Well, let's be honest. Andy's my wife.
别那么大惊小怪的 安迪是我的老婆
I'm okay with that.
我没意见
Jules would die for you, stud. What are you prepared to do?
茱尔斯可以为了你牺牲一切 你呢
Well, no, it just sucks.
我只是真的很烦
Because most of my current feelings about fatherhood
因为我对于父亲的感知
come from "The road" By cormac mccarthy.
大部分来源于科马克·麦卡锡写的《路》
《路》讲述的是一对父子相依为命的故事
科马克·麦卡锡为美国著名作家
Oh, stop.
别再这么说了
Your dad rocks.
你老爸很了不起
I mean, seriously,
你想想看
is this the kind of smart-guy "Blah blah"
这些自以为是的夸夸其谈
that gets all the college girl panties piled up next to your futon?
真能帮你把到一摞摞的大学辣妹吗
I don't put 'em in a pile.
我可没有把她们堆成一摞摞的
I wear them as headbands as tribute.
我只会把她们的内衣系在脑袋上耀武扬威
You are such a nerd.
你可真是个书呆子
Oh, my life is just so messed up right now.
我的人生现在才是一团糟呢
Seriously, what is so messed up?
有什么事情那么糟糕呢
Wade...
韦德
Life...
生活
You.
还有你
Travis, are we ever gonna talk about
崔维斯 我们难道不要好好谈谈
all that stuff that you said to me last week?
你上周对我说的那些话吗
Shoot.
糟糕
Excuse me.
抱歉我先闪了
That's my boy.
这才是爹的好儿子
I am so sorry for how I acted in your dream.
我为我在你梦里的过分行径道歉
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
遇见你是我此生最大的幸事
So why do we still have to have a dance party?
为什么我们还要办这个跳舞聚会呢
Because they're awesome.
因为好玩
This year, on "Cougar Town"...
《熟♥女♥镇》本季预告
Everything changes.
大事件一桩桩
Call the hospital. I'm having this baby now!
快叫救护车 我现在就要生了
And she's not the only one.
要生宝宝的可不止她一个人
I can't believe they all have the same daddy.
我们的娃居然是同一个爹
Life-changing decisions are made.
安迪要做出一个重大的决定
We have to tell Ellie and Jules.
我们必须得告诉艾莉和茱尔斯
If I hold this secret in any longer, I'll go--
我真的没办法再继续保守秘密了
3-time oscar nominee Michelle Williams
三次奥斯卡提名演员米歇尔·威廉姆斯加盟
joins the cast as laurie's foster sister.
她将出演劳里的姐姐
Cupcakes? What, what?
纸杯蛋糕 耶耶
What, what?
哟哟
No, slut. What, what.
错了 是耶耶
You really get me.
最懂我的人是你
Secrets are revealed.
惊天大揭秘
I've got to go to work, and my car is broken.
我必须得去上班了 可是我的车坏了
And we say good-bye to a regular character.
一个常驻演员将离去
Back in a jif!
我走啦
Yay! Yeah!
干杯 干杯
Come on. Cheers.
大家干杯
Or not.
也不一定啦
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表