剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You know, I once made out with a girl
我有次跟一女孩
in front of like a hundred dudes.
在百八十个男人面前接吻
But, in my defense, one of them have bought me a shot.
但听我说完 他们其中一个请我喝了一杯
No one's ever paid me for kisses...
从没有过人来买♥♥我的吻
except for my mom.
除了我妈
But, uh, you know, end of the month, rent's due,
但那是月末要交房♥租了
sometimes you just got to pucker up and --
所以我得贿赂她 还有...
Shut up. I'm coming in.
别说了 我要来亲你了
Grandpa has Alzheimer's?
外公有阿兹海默症
Yeah, he's in the early stages.
是啊 但他是早期
You know, I always thought it was actually called
我一直以为那病叫
"Old timers' disease"?
"老人病"
I mean, it makes more sense.
我觉得这样更形象点
Change approved.
改变批准了
All right, look. Let's not be sad, okay?
听着 别这么难过 好吗
Dad and I talked it out.
我和我爸谈过了
We hugged a lot. We cried a whole lot.
我们拥抱了很久 痛哭了更久
And, yes, old timers' disease can take you like that.
没错 "老人病"可能一下就夺走你的生命
But he could also be around for another 10 years.
但他也有可能再活10年
As a family, we decided that we're gonna stay positive.
我们是一家人 都要乐观一点
Since you're all a part of my family,
你们也都是这个大家庭的一份子
I just ask that we're there for each other
我只是想告诉你们
and we cherish whatever time that we have.
无论何时何地 珍惜彼此
Other than that, nothing changes.
除那以外 没什么变化了
It seems like it doesn't matter now,
这事儿看起来不太要紧了
but are we still going on this trip?
但我们还继续旅行吗
Oh, right. One thing changed.
对了 还有一个变化
Los Angeles!
洛杉矶
I can't believe we're actually here!
真不敢相信我们真的来了
Yeah, just like our beaches at home,
是啊 跟我们那的沙滩没啥两样啊
except for with smog and... weird people.
除了那些烟雾和怪人
We can do this. Smiles for dad, y'all.
但也不错 为了咱爸 放声大笑吧
Yay! Yeah!
好耶
Hollywood!
好莱坞
Hey, Jules, it's Tom.
喂 茱尔斯 我是汤姆
In the beautiful Bahamas.
我在美丽的巴哈马群岛
Uh, leave me a message because I can't find you guys.
请给我留言 因为我找不到你们
I, uh, talked to the hotel clerk.
我问过酒店前台了
He said that no one's checked in
他说没有人登记入住
and the rooms were canceled,
而且房♥间被取消了
so, if you're running late, no problem.
所以如果你们会晚点到 没关系的
I'll, uh -- I'll see you soon.
我等着你们
Uh, if you guys played a trick on me
你们是不是在耍我
and you're not actually showing up?
而且真不会出现啊
Good one. I love when you play gags on me.
很好 我喜欢你们耍我
Um, call me back.
给我回电哦
Uh -- this is Tom.
对了 我是汤姆
Uh, Bahamas Tom.
在巴哈马群岛的汤姆
Uh, Tommy-Bahammy.
我在巴哈马群岛哦
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表