剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
So Trav asked me if I thought it was a problem
一到周末我们就只会坐在一起喝点酒
that all we do on the weekends is sit around and drink wine.
小崔之前还问我有没有意识到什么问题
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Wait.
等等
Are we only drinking on the weekends now?
如今的周末 咱们只会喝点酒吗
Because we need to vote on that. Guys?
这得投票决定 各位觉得呢
No!
绝对不是
Wow. Democracy works.
少数服从多数
But still, maybe we shouldn't just sit
可我还是觉得咱们不能就这么坐着
with our wine glasses in our hands, doing nothing.
把酒杯举在手上 什么都不做
You know? So...
所以
I got us these.
我给各位准备了这个
Now our hands are free to do stuff.
现在就可以空出手来干点什么了
But I-I liked holding my glass.
可是我挺喜欢举着酒杯
I feel like an animal.
我觉得像只动物
Get it off! Haha it!
赶紧取下来 太滑稽了
Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Guys, wait. Fine.
好了 各位 听我说 好吧
What if we think of these necklaces
不如咱们把这项链
as our "on deck circle"?
当做"随身项圈"
That way, we don't have to get up so much.
这样咱们就可以少起身几次了
I donot like getting up.
我可不喜欢站起来
Cheers, everyone.
干杯 各位
Wow. That's some pretty serious P.D.A. for you.
你竟然会这么认真地公开示爱
What can I say? You bring it out in me.
怎么说呢 是你让我情不自禁
Let me ask you something.
问你个事
When--when we first met, did you, um,
咱们第一次见面的时候
did you see us falling in love?
你有没有想到我们会相爱
No.
没有
Yes.
想到了
All I wanna do is make you happy.
我只想让你幸福
Really? Maybe tonight, you'll--
真的吗 那么今晚
It's not about sex, babe. Oh.
我不是说滚床单 宝贝 好吧
But I want you to try to keep listening.
但我还是想让你听我说完
I'll try my best.
洗耳恭听
Promise me that we'll always surprise each other.
答应我 永远要给彼此惊喜
All I really want
我只想要
is a life...
一种
full of surprises.
惊喜不断的生活
You know what'd be a huge surprise?
知道什么才是我的巨大惊喜吗
Is if you didn't mess with these kids right now.
就是你现在不去惹这群孩子
Right? Hey, fellas.
是吗 小伙子们
I'm trying to talk to my man here.
我跟我老公有话说
So could you take that thrashin' down to the park?
能不能带着你的家伙到公园里玩去
Pfft! Whatever, lady.
随你的便 夫人
Hey, none of you are gonna have girlfriends
去理个发 洗个澡
unless you cut your hair and take a shower!
否则你们永远找不到女朋友
That's not true. When I was younger,
这是假话 我年轻的时候
I was crazy about dirty long-hairs.
超爱头发又脏又长的男人
Now where were we?
刚才说到哪了
Surprises.
惊喜不断
Right. Love 'em. Want 'em.
没错 我爱惊喜 想要惊喜
Lock it down.
就这么定了
Okay, without Laurie or Bobby here,
既然劳里和鲍比都不在
It's just not as cramped
没有人口齿不清
or stupid or noisy.
言谈乏味 或者说个不停
I'll just say it--I think this should be the gang.
那我就直说了 我觉得咱们才是一伙的
Too mean, babe.
太尖刻了 宝贝
I know.
我知道
I think this should be the gang.
我觉得咱们才是一伙的
I heard that!
还是能听见
Good.
好吧
Nothing on two legs should walk that loud.
两条腿走路的动物就没有比你声音更大的
It's just hard to walk with a stupid ankle monitor.
戴着一块讨厌的脚踝监控器走路太困难了
Seriously, Jules,
我说真的 茱尔斯
This is why you shouldn't have hassled those skateboarders.
所以我说你不该惹那群滑板男孩
Last month, I was in real need of a spiritual,
上个月 我特别需要一次精神旅行
soul-cleansing journey,
来净化我的灵魂
But of course, I didn't have enough cash to fly to India.
当然了 我没钱飞去印度
So I just drove North.
就开车去了北部
It was total "Eat, pray, Tampa."
整个旅程就是"在坦帕吃饭 祷告"
Anyway,
不管怎么说
I let this cute-ish bartender trade me free drinks...
我让一个帅气酒保用免费的酒
for a little action upstairs...
换我俩在楼上的小动作
And his ex-wife showed up.
结果他前妻出现了
I should've minded my own business, but did I?
我就不该管人家的事 但我管了吗
Don't care.
我没兴趣知道
Next thing you know, she is kicking me,
接下来 她竟然踢我
But I have got...
还好我穿了
this very heel in my hand,
手里这只高跟鞋
and I am popping her eardrum.
我就用这个砸她的耳膜
You don't want to go down that road, honey.
你可别学我 宝贝
Not a huge worry for me.
不用替我担心
I knew you would mess with those skate rats.
我就知道你会去惹那群滑板男孩
You are very predictable.
你的想法很容易猜到
In what way?
哪一方面的想法
In... every way?
所有方面吗
That's not funny.
一点都不好笑
Honey, we just know how you're going to react
亲爱的 我们知道你在大多数情况下
in most situations. Every situation.
会做出的反应 所有情况下
In every situation.
在所有情况下
I am not predictable.
我不是那么好猜的
I'm not. I'm not.
我也不是 我也不是
I'm not.
我不是
So you're only gonna be mad at me?
你只生我一个人的气吗
I am.
是的
Ellie! Stan punched Rosa!
艾莉 斯坦打了罗莎
Stanley Torres,
斯坦利·托瑞斯
you are gonna clean up all of these toys
把玩具全部收拾好
and then go write Rosa an apology note.
然后去给罗莎写一封道歉信
Doubt it.
才不呢
Okay, let's go take a nap, champ.
好了 咱们去午睡吧 捣蛋鬼
No! No! No! No!
不要 不要
Oh! Sharp teeth there, pal!
你把我咬疼了 哥们
No!
不要
No! Oh, no!
不要 松手
That kid.
这孩子真是的
Feisty little fella, isn't he?
挺爱闹的是吧
No.
也不是
That black eye you had last week--
上周你眼圈青了
That was from playing tennis?
是因为打网球吗
Sure. Sure.
当然 当然
What happened to the couch?
那沙发是怎么回事
Just say it!
还不说实话
He is a devil baby.
他简直是个混世魔王
I don't know what happened.
我不知道为什么会这样
He likes to sneak out of our house with a hammer
他就喜欢带把铁锤溜出家门
and smash the neighbor's landscaping lights.
把邻居家的景观灯都敲碎
Make me feel better. You always know what to say.
你总是知道该说什么来安慰我的
Sweetie, this should be the gang.
亲爱的 你我才是一伙的
It totally should.
绝对是
Hey, buddy boy!
宝贝儿子
Dad.
老爸
To what do I owe
为什么
the unannounced, didn't-call-ahead pleasure?
事先不打招呼 不通电♥话♥ 就来了
I just came by to check out the new college digs.
我路过 来看看你的新住处
It's a 2-bedroom house,
是个两居室的公♥寓♥
but, uh, the rent is super cheap because nine guys live here.
不过房♥租超便宜 因为九个人住
I don't even really know most of their names.
我甚至还不知道好多室友的名字
I think there's a Steve.
好像有个叫史蒂夫的
Yo, Steve!
史蒂夫
What?! 'sup, bro?!
什么事 老兄
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表