剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Ooh! You know what?
你知道吗
I love this show.
我超爱这节目
That's a commercial.
这是个广♥告♥
And why are you sweating?
你为啥在出汗
Oh, I don't know. I just--
我也不知道 只是...
I don't know which cereal he's gonna like.
猜不出他会喜欢哪种麦片
I'll get it myself.
我自己拿吧
Ow! Oh! Oh! My ankle's...
天啊 我的脚踝
Oh! Oh! It's going...
我要...
down. The ground is coming up.
倒下了 地板上升了
Dad, let me help you.
爸 我来帮你
Ohh! Okay.
好吧
I'm going down, too.
我也要倒下了
I know why I'm laying down here.
我知道我为啥倒下
Why are you?
你又是为啥
I've got a kidney stone.
我得了肾结石
Okay, let's go over what we've learned.
再回顾一遍我们学过的
Be confident but not arrogant.
要自信 不要自大
More McConaughey in "Dazed and Confused,"
要《年少轻狂》里的麦康纳
Less McConaughey in "Magic Mike."
不要《魔力麦克》里的麦康纳
Be honest but don't give away too much.
要真诚 不要软弱
More McConaughey in "Lincoln Lawyer,"
要《林肯律师》里的麦康纳
Less McConaughey in "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past."
不要《前女友们的灵魂》里的麦康纳
Are we gonna have any non-McConaughey examples?
你麦康纳的例子用够了没
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了
Last question.
最后一个问题
It's 9 a.m. She's still in your bed.
早上九点了 她还在你的床上
What do you do, playboy?
你该怎么做 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Read her the haiku I stayed up all night writing for her?
把昨夜为她写的俳句读给她听
I'm kidding!
开玩笑啦
Don't worry. I got it.
别担心 我搞的定
Well, then... Go get her.
好吧 拿下她
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait, man!
等等 伙计
Your breath smells like tuna fish.
你的口气一股金枪鱼味
You're eating a tuna fish sandwich.
因为你正在吃金枪鱼三明治
That's right.
对哦
Remember, start her off with a compliment.
记着 先从恭维话开始
Hey, girl.
嘿 妞儿
You look like a gremlin.
你看着像个女鬼
But in a good way.
是那种好女鬼
I mean, they were so cute, right?
善良又漂亮对吧
Anyway, I'm not, uh,
反正呢 我没有
looking for a commitment.
安定下来的念头
Just wanna take you home and do stuff...
只想带你回家 干一干
to you.
你
Man, it's like watching your kid die in battle.
这就像眼睁睁看着儿子去送死
Hey, boo,
老婆
would you make sweet love to me if I talked like this?
如果我这样说话 你会跟我做♥爱♥吗
I'm not high anymore.
我药劲过了
Laurie, I hate that outfit.
劳里 你这裙子真难看
Yeah, well, whatever.
随你便吧
Okay, why is Travis wasting his time talking to that skank?
崔维斯跟那个骚货费什么劲呢
Look, who knows how long
鬼知道这俩人
these two are gonna be okay with sex robots?
啥时候才能同意性♥爱♥机器人
You have to get on board.
咱俩必须同心协力啊
I know they cost, like, 60,000 bucks apiece.
虽然一个机器人要六万美元
But maybe we can go halvsies on one.
不过我们可以一机多用嘛
You know, get... two different heads.
买♥♥两个脑袋之类的
I am not making love to a robot.
我才不要跟机器人做♥爱♥
Yes, I said what you think I said.
没错 你们没听错
Babe, calm down.
亲爱的 冷静
No!
不
For me, if you truly love someone,
对我来说 如果真心爱一个人
then you don't need anything else.
就不需要其他内容了
Wait!
等等
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, since it's just us,
既然这里只有我们俩
you wanna get a bottle of champagne and maybe...
你想不想来瓶香槟 然后也许...
Oh, I am so getting a robot.
我一定要买♥♥个机器人
Son of a butt!
混♥蛋♥啊
It's almost passed.
快排出来了
This stage is what we doctors refer to as the ring of fire.
这个阶段就是医生所说的"火环期"
You know, when I close my eyes,
知道吗 如果闭上眼睛
it's almost like a horse giving birth.
我会以为是一只母马在产仔
Whoo! That was a wild ride!
真够给劲的啊
Where's dad? He left.
我爸呢 他走了
Damn.
该死
Tom says no more shots.
汤姆说不给打♥针♥了
Just taking off like that? It's not cool.
就这么走了吗 不太友好啊
I know how bad kidney stones hurt.
我知道肾结石有多疼
When I passed mine, I bit your Uncle Jim's pinkie off.
我排肾结石的时候 把你吉姆叔的小拇指都咬掉了
Is that why he used to talk to us through that hand puppet?
所以他才总用手偶跟我们讲话吗
That and a bunch of emotional issues.
还因为一些情绪问题
He's still in jail.
他还在蹲监狱
358 more years.
还要蹲358年
So you just... doin' some night mowing?
你这是出来趁夜除草吗
I tried to come down and get my mail,
我想开它出来拿信
but the damn thing ran out of gas.
但这破玩意没油了
But don't worry about me, j-bird. I'm fine here.
别担心我 小猪 我在这很好
Okay. Then I'll just check on you tomorrow.
那好吧 我明天再来看你
I'm kidding.
开玩笑啦
Let me just give you a hand.
我来帮你
0 for 11.
11战0胜
That was humiliating.
太丢人了
Oh, come on, buddy. It wasn't that bad.
别这样 伙计 没那么糟啦
How do you figure?
你怎么知道的
I was not expecting a follow-up question.
我不希望你这么问
Look, the worst a girl can do is say "No."
听着 大不了就是被妹子拒绝
Really? Because the last young lady I talked to
真的吗 因为最后一个跟我说话的美女
asked me how severe my asperger's was.
她说的是 你的阿斯伯格症有多严重
Does he have asperger's?
他有阿斯伯格症吗?[自闭症的一种]
Look, I don't have it, okay?
听着 我并没有 好吗
I'm just not cut out to be a player, playa.
我还是不适合做花♥花♥公♥子♥
All right. You know what the problem is, Trav?
好吧 你知道问题在哪吗 小崔
You're trying to hit on girls like g-man.
你试图学小格那样追妹子
But you can't get all buff and wax your chest
但是你又不像他那样做美体
and convince girls that you're straight.
并且让妹子相信你是直男
He barely can.
他几乎也不能
It is a tightrope. Come on.
任重而道远啊 拜托
You're this weird, goofy, nerdy little dude.
你个小傻瓜
Own it.
好好把握吧
Hi.
嗨
I'm Travis Cobb.
我叫崔维斯·科布
I own a perfect replica of the "Ghostbusters" Proton pack,
我有套完美的捉鬼敢死队道具包的复♥制♥品
which I actually wear at least once a week,
实际上我每周都得背一次
usually with clothes.
通常都是穿着衣服的
I'm not looking for anything serious,
我不是想要怎么样
but if you wanna hang out,
但是你要想出去逛逛
bust through seasons one and two of "The walking dead,"
看看《行尸走肉》什么的
maybe throw together some artisan flatbreads
也许我们可以一起去吃点东西
and roll around a little, then... Let's do this.
然后去看 那么 我们走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Really? All right.
真的吗 好的
Oh... Kay.
好 的
Are you packing? Yeah. I'm taking off.
你在收拾东西吗 是啊 我走了
Look, it's--it's not working.
听着 这样不行
Over a robot?
和机器人做♥爱♥
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
It's not about that. You should've heard yourself today.
与那个无关 你应该听听你今天说的
You know, you care more about what's going on with Travis
比起我来说
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表