剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Everyone knows you have a thing for him.
大家都知道你对他有意思
You should go for it.
你应该争取的
Usually when I like a guy, I just jump him.
通常要是我喜欢哪个男人 我会扑过去的
But with Travis, there's just too much at stake.
但是和崔维斯一起 有太多不确定的因素了
I have to know that we're compatible as a couple
在成为一对儿之前
before we're a couple.
我得确认彼此是合适的
That's impossible. So just go to the party.
不可能 跟他去派对就好了
It doesn't mean you have to sleep with him.
又不是要你跟他滚床单
Go to a party,
参加派对
and not sleep with someone? Come on.
不滚床单 得了吧
I guess afterwards, I'll just go to the post office
我想过后我还去趟邮局
and not mail anything.
啥也不寄是吧
You dummy.
你个二货
My mistake.
是我错了
All right. I went and bought some high-end snake-catching equipment.
好嘞 我买♥♥了一些高端捕蛇设备
These are snake sticks.
这些是打蛇棍
And these are snake-containing units.
这些是放蛇的装备
How are you for blasting off tomorrow morning around 5:00?
明早五点左右出发可以吗
Five a.m.?
早上五点吗
Oh, come on. I'll make you breakfast.
没事的 我会给你做早饭的
You are crashing here, right?
你今晚住在这 对吧
About that-- I-I just never know
说到这个 我就不知道
if I'm supposed to crash here or not.
我到底要不要住在这
Are we just hooking up
我们只是玩玩而已呢
or are we, like, boyfriend/girlfriend?
还是像男女朋友那样的关系
Look, I am having such a great time with you.
我和你相处得很愉快
If it's okay, can we keep things the way they are?
要是可以的话 我们能不能就维持现状呢
No problem.
没问题
So I thought about it,
我想过了
and even though I am scared of snakes,
即使我很怕蛇
I am in.
我也入伙
What's the worst that could happen?
能坏到哪里去呢
Well, you could fall on a bunch of 'em,
你有可能跌到蛇堆里
and one could get spooked and crawl up your butt
某条蛇趁你不备缠住你屁屁
and build a tight little nest up there
还筑了个紧实的窝
and start to have babies.
继而开始下蛋
But that's the worst thing that can happen.
但最糟也不过如此
Why do I have to sit back here?
为啥是我坐后座
Ellie called permanent shotgun eight years ago.
艾莉八年前就定好永远坐副驾驶之座了
Yeah, suck it, dime eyes.
是啊 去屎吧 硬币眼
What difference does it make, anyway?
再说又有什么区别啊
Well, Tom's lying in my lap.
汤姆躺在了我腿上
Well, I don't know where we're going.
我不知道我们去哪
I want it to be a surprise.
我想留住这份惊喜
Where are you taking us anyway?
你把我们带到哪儿去啊
Just trust me.
相信我就好了
I promise, you'll all love it.
我保证 你们都会喜欢的
We're all hanging out with the Mccormacks.
我们要和麦科马克夫妇一起玩
Hi! You promised we'd love it.
你好 你说过我们会喜欢的
I didn't say that.
我才没说
You did. Yeah.
你说了 是啊
Come on. It's gonna be fine.
别这样 没事的
They're not that old.
他们也没那么老啊
It's only 4:15. What are we even gonna do?
现在才下午四点一刻 我们能做什么啊
We're eating dinner.
吃晚饭
No, thanks.
不用 谢谢
I have to be a doctor pretty early in the morning.
我明天很早要去医院
Are you operating on someone young
你是给年轻人
or an oldie who's just taking up space?
还是给占地方的老年人做手术
I guess one more glass wouldn't hurt.
我想再来一杯应该没事的
Did we enjoy eating dinner in the afternoon?
大家对下午的晚饭满意吗
You can't ting your glass just to ask a question.
不能只为了问个问题就敲杯子
Really? I-I feel like I just did.
真的吗 我刚就这么做了
I liked eating early.
我喜欢提早吃饭
I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do now.
我就不知道现在该做啥
I know.
是啊
I've eaten. I've had my wine.
我吃过了 喝过了
Grayson even tricked me into having morning sex,
格雷森甚至都骗我跟他早上滚床单了
so that's off the list.
这个你想都不要想
I did the old "Ask to shower with her
我使的是"叫上她一起淋浴
So we can just talk" trick.
这样我们可以谈谈"的老把戏
Classic, Grayson.
经典啊 格雷森
It's 6:45. I bet Anne and Norman are going to bed.
现在七点差一刻 我打赌安妮和诺曼就要上♥床♥睡觉了
So old.
真是老家伙
Be older.
还要再老些
Should we do that?
我们也睡吗
I could sleep. I'm really sleepy.
我可以去睡 我真瞌睡了
Maybe a cat nap.
可以小睡一会儿
Hello?
有人吗
What's going on?
发生神马了
Get outta here. It's bedtime.
出去 现在是觉觉时间
It's still light out.
外面还亮着呐
What's all the ruckus?
这嚷嚷声是咋啦
Nothing, babe. Go back to sleep.
没啥事 亲爱的 继续睡
We'll see you in the morning.
早上再见啊
Okay, when we see one,
好的 看到蛇时
two of us are gonna shoo him,
两个人把它赶到一个方向
and the other person's gonna grab him,
第三人要把它捉住
put him in the bag.
放到袋子里
I can't touch a snake. They freak me out.
我不敢碰蛇啊 吓都吓死了
How do they move so fast without feet?
它们没脚怎么也滑得这么快
Their feet are actually in their stomach.
蛇脚实际上在肚子里
I don't think that's true,
我不信这一套
but I-I can't pick one up either.
但我也不敢抓蛇
Well, I can't be the grabber.
我可抓不了蛇
The only thing that scares me more than snakes are werewolves.
我唯一比蛇还怕的东西就是狼人了
And fortunately, they're just in Europe.
幸好它们只在欧洲
In my dreams, they talk to me with a snake lisp.
在我梦里 狼人就是用蛇语跟我说话的
"Riggs,
"里格斯
I see you when you sleep.
你睡觉时我看到你了
I'm crawling on your face."
我要爬到你脸上了"
Snake!
蛇啊
We only caught three damn snakes.
我们只抓到三条蛇
What's say we tie this up for fun?
我们把这系起来玩怎么样
I need cash, so I'm changing the name of my boat.
由于缺钱 所以我又要改船名了
You're info leaping again.
你又跳跃了
Sorry. None of my get-rich-quick schemes
抱歉 最近我迅速致富计划
have been working lately.
一个也没实现
It's been a shock to all of us.
我们听来真是晴天霹雳啊
I know. Anyway, I believe
可不是嘛 不管怎样 我相信
changing things up can change your luck.
改变点什么可以转运
And I hate the name of my boat, so...
我不喜欢现在的船名 所以...
What's wrong with the "Jealous much?"
"羡慕嫉妒恨"有啥问题啊
People see a guy living on a boat
人们看见一个男人住在停车场的船上
in a parking lot, and believe it or not,
信不信由你
they're not that jealous.
他们可没那么嫉妒
Come on. Really?
得了吧 真的吗
Plus, I have all these hipster d-bags thinking I'm being ironic.
还有些嬉皮士认为我是在挖苦讽刺
I'm never ironic.
我从不挖苦讽刺
What about your "I hate tuesdays" shirt?
那"我恨星期二"的T恤是怎么回事
I do hate tuesdays.
我本来就恨星期二
Start of a work week.
它是每个工作周的开始日
Plus my brother died on a Tuesday.
而且我哥是在星期二死掉的
I didn't know you had a brother.
我不知道你还有个哥哥
Yeah, he died in the womb. We were twins.
他死在娘胎里 我俩是双胞胎
I was staring at him right in the face.
我正对着他看
That's my first memory.
那是我最初的记忆了
But you can't rename your boat. It's bad luck.
但你不能给你的船换名字啊 会带来霉运的
It's worse than having sex with white guys after labor day.
比劳动节过后跟白人滚床单还糟糕
No, it's bad luck if a captain changes the name of his boat.
不 船长改了船名才会带来坏运气
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表