剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I was not thrilled.
我没有那么激动
What was so awful about Jules?
那时候的茱尔斯有那么恐怖吗
Peanut.
花生
You got it, hot lips.
没问题 美妞
Oh, baby.
噢 宝贝
It's perfect!
真漂亮
Oh, my God. Rednecks.
天呐 两个农村人
Hey, lady!
喂 女士
Oh, I don't want that.
我可不想搭理他们
Man, I can't wait to hear this story.
天呐 我等不及要听这段故事了
You were there, you hillbilly.
你当时也在场的好吧 你个乡巴佬
Yeah, but my memory's a little shaky ever since you...
是啊 但是我有点记不清了 自从你...
I can't remember.
我不记得了
When I need to jog my memory, I just jolt my brain like this.
当我想不起某件事时 我就会这样晃
That plus that equals me.
我就是这样的两个人生的
I want to know how you two ever became friends.
我想你知道你俩是怎么成为朋友的
I mean, you're like a lovable little puppy...
你像一只可爱的小狗
And you're like a lady who eats puppies.
而你像是吃狗肉的女人
Is it weird that that makes me hungry?
真奇怪 你这么一说我突然饿了
Sweetie, I would love...
亲爱的 我想要
A burger and fries. On it.
汉堡和薯条 马上就来
Man, you should've seen J-bird back in the day.
兄弟 你应该见识一下当年的小猪儿
Believe it or not, we were a bit on the white trash side.
不管你相信与否 我们曾经很穷
Can you please not talk about that?
你能不说那些事吗
I mean, I'm not like that anymore.
我的意思是 我已经完全变了
Your past is who you are. You have to own it.
过去决定现在 我们不能否认
I mean, look at you.
看看你现在
What? It feels good.
怎么了 这样很爽
Wait. Wait up!
等等 等等
Hi. I'm Jules. You can call me J-bird.
嗨 我叫茱尔斯 你可以叫我小茱
No, thank you. This is my husband.
不用了 谢谢 这是我老公
Reginald buttbart III.
我是雷金纳德·巴特巴特三世
Joking. Name's Bobby Cobb.
逗你的 我叫鲍比·科布
Are you two from planet Nascar?
你们俩是从纳斯卡赛车星球来的吗
Oh, that is a nice suit.
你的西装真漂亮
Are you a weather girl?
你是播天气预报的吗
I'm a lawyer.
我是律师
Ooh. A girl lawyer?
女律师啊
Wow! That sounds like a TV show.
哇塞 听起来像在看电视剧一样
We gotta shake up this case.
我们得搞定这个案子
Bring in girl lawyer.
让女律师出马
Yeah, baby! It's like "Matlock" with knockers.
是啊宝贝 简直是女版《辩护律师》
Hey. So we really love this house.
我们真的很喜欢这栋房♥子
Do you know who's selling it?
你知道是谁在卖♥♥吗
Actually, Andy and I are. Oh, that's great.
事实上 是我和安迪 太棒了
We're gonna be girlfriends, girlfriend.
我们将要成为闺蜜了 姐们
Me and you just tanning our cheeks
我俩能一起在躺在前院的草坪上
on the front lawn together. I don't tan cheeks.
晒日光浴 我不晒
Oh, honey, no man wants to tap a white ass.
亲爱的 没人会去拍一个白屁♥股♥的
Thank you for that tip.
谢谢你的提示
Oh, wait. Do you know where this Andy fella is?
等等 你知道叫安迪的小伙子住哪吗
He's up there.
他在那上面
Heaven? Space?
天堂 太空
On the roof?
房♥顶上
Well, that was on the tip of my tongue.
就在嘴边 差点就说出来了
I want you on the tip of my tongue.
我也想让你在我嘴边
Oh, come, baby.
来吧 宝贝
Wait a second.
等等
If Ellie didn't like you, why did she agree to sell?
要是艾莉不喜欢你 她怎么会同意卖♥♥呢
She didn't.
她没同意啊
Hey, you.
你好啊
Hey.
嘿
That's what we call a meet-cute.
这就是我们所说的浪♥漫♥邂♥逅♥
Get some friends your own age.
交些跟你年纪相当的朋友吧
Can I get you two anything?
你俩要喝点啥么
Water? Beers? A cup of spermicide?
要水 啤酒 还是一杯杀精剂
I'll be right back, okay? I'm gonna call mom.
我去给我妈打个电♥话♥ 一会就回来好吗
Okay. Hurry back, baby.
好的 快点回来哦 宝贝
Did that hurt? Yes.
疼么 是的
Andy, I can't do this.
安迪 我下不了手
I don't think that Wade's ever going home.
韦德好像待在这就不走了
Good. It'd be nice not being the only minority around here.
太好了 我终于不是唯一的少数人种了
Oh, right.
对了
You're Hispanic. I always forget that.
你是西班牙裔 我总忘记
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也是
Andy, Wade said he's planning to stay "Until question mark."
安迪 韦德说他准备待到未知数
When I'm at a party until question mark,
要是我在派对上玩到未知数
it means I'm never leaving.
那就代表着我不会走的
Once I was at a rave so long that I forgot my own name,
有一次我在锐舞派对玩得都忘了我是谁了
shaved my head, and everyone started calling me Sasha.
我剃光了头发 人们开始叫我萨莎
It turns out I was actually in a cult.
后来发现那是个邪教组织
They were fun guys.
他们很有趣
They're all dead now. Mm.
但是现在他们都已经死了
Welcome to your new home, Trav.
欢迎来到你的新家 小崔
Golf Heaven, Florida.
佛罗里达州的高尔夫天堂
It's Gulfhaven, Bobby.
这是海湾天堂 鲍比
Oh, look. It's girl lawyer.
看 是那个女律师
Watch me make friends.
看看我怎么交朋友的
All right, but I need those briefs today.
好吧 但是我今天就要那些报告
Well, I'll try,
我试试吧
but I am swamped with other law stuff.
但我法律事务繁多 已经忙不过来了
Okay. But let's skip the motion to dismiss
好的 我们跳过撤案动议
and just move for summary judgment now.
直接宣判吧
Well, that sounds like a good idea.
那听起来是个不错的注意
I hear judge Wapner's in a crap mood.
我听说维普那法官心情不好
I'm on the phone! Well, that's what makes it funny.
我在打电♥话♥ 这样才好玩
I'll call you back.
回头打给你
Tonight's our first night in the new house.
今晚是我们在新家的第一晚
What do you say you and andy come over for dinner?
不如你和安迪一起过来吃晚饭怎么样
I'll cook you something real nice.
我给你们做些好吃的菜
Squirrel? Don't be ridiculous.
松鼠吗 别开玩笑了
It's summer.
现在可是夏天
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
You're the lonely, needy girl
你就是那种总喜欢介入别人生活的
who pushes her way into people's lives.
寂寞缺爱的女孩
So sad.
真可悲
Have a great day, y'all.
祝你们有愉快的一天
Her-dee-der!
她的晚餐
Yeah! Her-dee-der!
是啊 她的晚餐
I am not needy!
我才不缺爱
I'm gonna make that pale-ass icy bitch love me
我会让那个白屁♥股♥的贱♥人♥喜欢上我的
whether she likes it or not.
不管她喜不喜欢
Wait. Where's Travis?
等下 崔维斯哪去了
Oh! Drink up, bitch!
喝个够吧 疯婆子
What? You never seen cousins fountain-fight
什么 你没见过表姐妹之间
over a Jeff Gordon sweat rag?
为杰夫·戈登的衣服而喷泉大作战吗
Catch you later, cutie.
再见 小可爱
Even you and Laurie had a meet-cute?
你和劳里都有过浪漫的邂逅
If you're asking if we had a moment in which destiny itself
如果你是在问是否有一刻 命运之神
reached down and tapped us on the shoulders,
降临人间 轻拍俩肩
as if to say, "You could one day end up together,"
好像在说"你们终有一天会在一起"
then the answer is yes, we had that moment,
那么回答是 是的 我们有过那样的时刻
and no, you did not.
而你没有
Oh, honey. Did you not tell them about our plunger story?
亲爱的 你没告诉他们皮搋子的故事吗
I was gone for 30 seconds.
我就离开了半分钟
There were two burgers and fries in there.
两个汉堡还有薯条都没啦
I eat when I'm freaked, okay?
我一抓狂就会吃东西 行了吧
I love Wade,
我爱韦德
but until yesterday, he was just a long disty.
但直到昨天 他还远在天边
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表