剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
than anything in my life.
你更在意小崔的事
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Laurie, I-I love you. I do.
劳里 我爱你 真的
You know, but... I just don't feel like you're all in.
但是 我只是感觉你并没有全身心投入
You know, and I can't sit around,
我无法无所事事得坐在那十指交叉着
waiting with my fingers crossed, losing to some 21-year-old
等着输给一个21岁的男孩
who doesn't even know he's in the game.
他甚至都不知道自己在这场游戏中
Look, you have feelings for him.
你对他还有感情
Babe...
宝贝
Look, tell me I'm wrong, and I will stay.
那你说我是错的 我就留下来
Yeah.
是吧
You know, when I was younger,
你知道吗 我年轻的时候
I tried to have sex in this thing,
还试图在这上面做♥爱♥
and I almost hung myself.
后来我还差点吊在上面
Your mom and I conceived you in a movie theater.
你是我和你妈妈在电影院里的杰作
Well, why would you tell me that?
你跟我说那些做什么
You put nasty pictures in my head, I do the same to you.
谁让你先说的 我只是学你
Dad, why won't you let me take care of you?
爸 你为什么不让我来照顾你呢
Oh, hell, June bug. You're my little girl.
宝贝 你是我的女儿呀
I'm supposed to take care you.
应该是我来照顾你
It's a dad's worst nightmare--
当父亲最怕的就是
gettin' to the place
去到儿女家
where his own child has to be looking after him.
让儿女来照顾他
You were thrown from a horse. That could happen to anyone.
你从马背上摔下来 换了谁都会照顾你
I wasn't thrown.
我不是摔下来的
I fell trying to get on.
我是准备上去的时候掉下来的
I've been riding my entire life.
我骑马骑了一辈子了
I have never fallen once.
从来没掉下来过一次
It's a slippery slope, this getting old.
那是一个急坡 我真是老了
I'm just lucky that I have lived such a great life.
我只是很庆幸自己有这么完美的一生
Okay, you're not old.
你才不老呢
I'm 76, honey.
我已经76岁了 宝贝
Well, you can live...
那 你也还能再活
Another 40 or 50 years.
40 50年
My memory's already starting to go.
我的记性已经不大好了
Pretty soon, they're not gonna let me drive anymore.
很快 他们不会再让我骑了
You have got so many great things going on in your life.
你这一生中有很多很美好的东西
You just shouldn't waste a second of it on me.
你不应该把时间浪费在我身上
Okay.
好吧
Well, tough crap.
别说了
I love you.
我爱你
You have done everything for me, so...
你为我做了那么多 所以
I'm gonna do the same for you whether you like it or not.
不管你喜不喜欢我也会为你做那些事
What if someday I'm not "Me" anymore?
要是有一天我不再是我了呢
Maybe you won't complain so much.
那样也许你就没这么爱抱怨了
Oh, and I could put you in those hawaiian shirts that you hate.
而且我还会给你穿那种你讨厌的花衬衫
You look so great.
你穿着很好看
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks back.
应该是我说谢谢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
All right. Come on, jelly.
好吧 跟我来 果冻
What? What is this? Why are you being nice to me?
怎么了 你干吗 你干吗对我这么好
Did Tom give you another shot?
汤姆又给你打了一针吗
No. Let's go make him give us both one.
走 我们都去打一针
Oh, my god. What a day.
天呐 真糟糕的一天
My mind is spinning.
我的头都是晕的
Do you think Laurie and Travis
你们觉得劳里和小崔
will ever happen?
会一起吗
How much longer will my dad be able to live on his own?
我爸还能活多久
Dershwersher.
真无聊
Babe, you don't get to know the answer to those things.
宝贝 你不需要都知道
Life is open-ended,
生活的结局就是开放性的
like "Inception"
就像《盗梦空间》一样
or, for some of us, "Grease."
对咱某些人来说 像《火爆浪子》那样
I hate open endings.
我讨厌开放性的结局
Seriously?
真的吗
Yes, I'll accept the charges.
好吧 我接受这个条件
Hi, Uncle Jim.
嗨 吉姆叔叔
Hello, Jules. How's it goin'?
你好 茱尔斯 怎么样啊
Oh, it's pretty good.
很不错啊
How's Travis?
小崔怎么样呢
Is he still a bit of a shutterbug?
他还是喜欢摄影吗
Oh, you know it.
你懂的
Yeah, he loves it. That's his major.
是啊 他喜欢那些 那是他的强项
Good for him.
不错
Ha! Following his dreams.
追求他的梦想
Hey, can I tell you where I buried somethin'?
我能告诉你我在一个地方埋了点东西吗
I gotta get going.
我挂了
I'm all out of porn!
我的黄♥片♥没库存了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表