剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
要知道 对他人知无不言
to be able to tell someone anything
并且确信他们不会来反咬你一口
and know that it's not gonna come back to bite you.
那种安全感 你无法想象
I mean that is probably why you like therapy so much.
我想这大概就是你喜欢治疗的原因
Thanks, Lynn.
谢谢你 林恩
Ron, we got--we have a few minutes left here.
罗恩 我们还有几分钟
If I were treating someone...
要是我在治疗患者的过程中...
and I was having fantasies about running my fingers
还假想着手指划过
through her dark, licorice hair,
她像甘草糖一样深黑的头发
would it be unprofessional for me to continue treating her?
我还继续给她治疗是不是显得太不专业了
Yes. Mm. Disappointed.
是的 太失望了
Man, I haven't had a bloody nose since...
天呐 高中时我天天流鼻血...
every day in high school.
之后就从没流过了
Dude, you're really tough.
老哥 你够强悍呐
But I still can't hear out of this ear.
但我这只耳朵仍听不见
You have really strong thighs.
你大腿真够强壮的
I once shattered a man's cheekbones with my thighs.
我曾经用大腿废了某男的颧骨
What were you fighting about?
你俩打什么呢
No, no, no, we weren't fighting.
不是的 我俩没打架
We're so dumb.
我俩太蠢了
I acted like the mayor thing wasn't important to me,
我表现得好像市长一事跟我无关一样
and of course no one showed up.
大家当然不会出现
And you're so mad at Trav.
你对小崔非常生气
Does he even know how you feel about him?
他究竟知不知道你的感受啊
No.
不知道
It's not fair to act like people let you down
如果你不告诉让你不高兴的人你想要什么
if you never told 'em what you wanted.
而自己生闷气 这很不公平啊
Whoa. Don't get up so fast.
别那么快站起来
I clocked you in the head pretty hard, dude.
我下手不轻呐 老兄
What an amazing day.
今天真好
I'll never forget it.
永生难忘
It was nice to meet you, Bobby Cobb.
很高兴见到你 鲍比·科布
You, too, Target Mary.
我也是 超♥市♥里的玛丽
Why do you have to say good-bye? You two are great together.
你俩为何道别 你俩在一起很好啊
Trav, this was a vacation fling. Those end.
小崔 这只是旅行时的玩乐 注定要结束的
Oh, I gotta get going.
我得走了
I gotta catch a cab to the airport.
还得赶出租车去机场
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
She lives by the airport.
她住在机场附近
We can't hide from the real world forever,
我们不能永远逃离现实
but we can always come back next year.
但我们总可以明年再来
Why do we have to wait a year? We walked here.
为什么要等上一年 我们走都走得来
Shh. Just wave.
别说了 挥手道别就好
Well, there he is!
主角来啦
You guys.
各位亲真好
I'm so proud of you, boo.
我太为你感到骄傲了 亲
Thank you. Bobby, giant scissors.
谢谢 鲍比 大剪刀拿来
Don't run with these things, bubba.
别把这家伙偷走 好老弟
Mr. Mayor, would you do the honor?
市长先生 可以剪彩了吗
Of course.
当然
Now we celebrate!
现在开始庆祝
He didn't even get her number.
他都没要她号♥码
You know, it-- it's just frustrating
看到如此适合在一起的两个人
to see two people who'd be so good together
都不尝试一下就这么分开
not even give it a shot.
非常令人沮丧啊
It sucks, right? Yeah, it
很糟 对吧 是的
Thank you.
谢了
You told 'em I was upset, didn't you?
你告诉他们我很沮丧 是吧
Yeah.
是的
But the party was their idea.
但派对是他们的主意
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢 别客气
Want me to tell Trav?
需要我跟小崔说吗
No. No. I'm not ready yet.
不要了 我还没准备好呢
Where did Jules and Dime Eyes go?
茱尔斯和硬币眼去哪了
So I can tell you anything--
我可以告诉你任何事情
any fear, any insecurity, even weird stuff--
恐惧 不安 甚至诡异的事情都可以
and it just stays in our vault?
你都不会说出去吧
Right.
不会
I was afraid to marry you because you'd been divorced.
我很恐惧跟你结婚是因为你离过婚
A little hypocritical, but locked up forever.
有点虚伪 但我永远不会说的
Ooh. I love this.
这样真好
I don't really like your daughter.
其实我并不喜欢你女儿
We don't have to, uh, fill the whole vault up tonight.
我们没必要今晚把真心话都说出来
When I was 12,
12岁那年
I put lipstick up my butt so I'd poop pretty.
我把唇膏涂屁♥股♥上这样我便便时就好看了
My parents had to take me to the hospital.
我父母把我送进了医院
This goes in our new group vault, okay?
这是咱们新的私密空间 好吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
Sometimes when we have sex,
有时我俩滚床单时
I wish that you were the girl and I was the boy.
我希望你是女生我是男生
Oh, we can do that.
我们可以这么做啊
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Oh, so good.
太劲爆了
I was waiting until we're alone to show you this.
我一直等到我俩单独相处时才有机会给你看看这个
** You've washed your hands *
* 你手已洗净
I'm not in this one.
这支MV我没演
No, but I am.
没错 但我出演了
What?
什么
Jean jacket guy, meet Smarmy Record exec.
牛仔夹克仔 我是虚情假意唱片公♥司♥的执行主任了
You're a Morissette man, too?
你也演过莫里塞特的MV
Yep.
是啊
Come here.
来抱抱
"Jagged little pill" changed my life.
"小碎丸"改变了我的一生
Oh, tell me about it.
我要听
What's happening here?
干啥呢
Nothing.
没啥
Vault?
秘密
Absolutely.
当然
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表