剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
因为我们在私密空间里
But you don't like vaults.
你不是不喜欢私密空间么
Well, until they're gone, I'm gonna use them.
好吧 在它消失前 我要好好利用
Whew. That table's gonna need some more napkins.
给那桌补点纸巾
So, Grayson, real quick.
格雷森 说两句
Want to let you know you have the same frame as my dead gay husband.
你和我死去的同性恋老公的身材一样
If you ever need a pair of ass-less jeans,
如果你需要提臀牛仔裤
Let me know.
就告诉我
This is gonna sound weird, but I would like those.
这可能听起来很奇怪 我想要
All right. It's 2:00.
好了 都两点了
I can't believe no one showed,
真不敢相信没人来
not even my wife
我老婆都没来
or my best friend.
我最好的朋友也没来
As my first official act as mayor,
我作为市长的首次正式露面
I present Gulfhaven's new bike rack.
将为大家展示海湾天堂新自行车架
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Come on!
不是吧
You know what I like about this particular brand of toilet paper--
你知道我为什么喜欢这个牌子的厕纸吗
Hey, dad.
爸
Can I borrow you for a sec?
能跟你说句话吗
What's up?
怎么了
I just didn't feel like that was going anywhere good.
只是觉得进展不太好
I'm just nervous.
我就是很紧张
You know, my stomach feels like it's full of butterflies.
胃里好像有蝴蝶乱飞似的
Seriously, it feels exactly how it did
真的 和我那天吃完蝴蝶以后的感觉
when I ate all those butterflies.
一模一样
That was a bet I'm sad I won.
很遗憾那次打赌我赢了
So how can I connect with this gal?
我怎么能和这个女孩擦出火花
You don't have to do anything.
什么都不需要做
Just walk down an aisle
选一条过道
and see where it takes you.
顺其自然吧
So, gal pal, back me up on this whole "No vaults" Thing.
闺蜜 支持我一下 "抵♥制♥私密空间"
I mean, I know you like being open
自从你告诉我你当过人体寿司盘
from that story you told me about being a human sushi platter.
我就知道你是一个能对人敞开心扉的人
You know, Jules, I think vaults are important.
茱尔斯 我觉得有点小秘密是挺重要的
Oh. What are you all so scared of?
你们都在怕什么啊
I mean, is it that bad
我是说 就算我们都知道
that we know that you were in an Alanis Morissette video?
你演过艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特的MV又怎样
And, Ellie, I think that you would feel better
艾莉 我觉得要是大家都知道
if everyone knew that you were born with 11 toes.
你生来就有11根脚趾 你会感觉更好
Liar. That's not true.
你撒谎 才不是那样的
N--it's actually very common.
没关系 这实际上没什么的
She had the rare 7-4 split.
她这种一边七个一边四个的情况还是很稀有的
Too many.
太多了
Not enough.
数量不够
When you learned to walk, did you just go in circles?
你学步的时候是不是只能绕圈圈
Now dime eyes is mocking me. Are you happy?
现在连硬币眼也取笑我了 你开心了吗
Well, that's what we do, honey. We rib each other.
我们不是经常这样戏弄对方吗 亲爱的
We're fine, right?
我们没事 对吧
Totally fine.
完全没事
I'm just never gonna tell you anything ever again.
只是我不会再跟你说实话了
Grayson.
格雷森
Since there aren't any vaults,
既然已经没什么私密空间了
Jules didn't really want to be your friend.
她其实不想和你做朋友
She just wanted you to tell her that she was right.
她只是想让你证明她的观点
Is that true?
这是真的吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, they're fixed now.
够了 现在已经正常了
I-I...
我 我
Hey, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Oh, hey, Ellie.
嘿 艾莉
What are you up to?
你忙什么呢
I've been waiting ten minutes
我等你看我等了10分钟了
for you to look over so I could do this.
现在我可以这么做了
Seriously?
你没搞错吧
You hurt her, Jules.
你伤她心了 茱尔斯
You hurt all of us.
你伤害了我们所有人
Hey, Lynn, I'm glad you're still here
林恩 很高兴你还在这
and that you're comfortable enough to be wearing my pajamas.
穿我的睡衣穿得很爽吧
I needed to regroup.
我需要重组
Can you help me fix this?
你能帮我弥补这些吗
I just feel so hurt, so used.
我只是很受伤 被利用了
I just feel so empty.
感觉很空虚
I understand.
我明白
But why do we have to do this in front of him?
但是为什么我们要当着他的面谈这些呢
Oh, Ron? That's 'cause he's a great shrink.
罗恩吗 他也是个很棒的治疗师
I've been seeing him for years.
我找他治疗好几年了
She's nuts. What?
她脑子有问题 什么
I know.
我知道
Okay, I'm cool with Ron.
我也觉得他很棒
I can't believe no one showed.
我真不敢相信他们都没来
Yeah, I'm still really bummed, too.
是啊 我也还是很不爽
Let's go fight club on each other.
我们来对打吧
You'd be surprised
你会很惊喜的
what a bitch slap can make you forget.
我扇你几耳光你就能忘掉所有不快
That's insane.
那太疯狂了
Fight me. I want to.
跟我打 这是我想要的
I'm not gonna hit a girl.
我才不会打女人
Ow! Stop it!
住手
Come at me, bitch!
来打我啊 贱♥人♥
I said stop!
我说了住手
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
天呐 真是抱歉
Are you kidding? That was awesome.
你开玩笑吗 太过瘾了
Is the mayor beating up a woman?
市长在打女人吗
Eye for an eye, Andy! Finish her!
以眼还眼 安迪 了结她
Lynn, should we talk about
林恩 我们谈谈好吗
how inappropriate it was for you to insert yourself
你不觉得介入你病人的私生活
into your patient's personal life?
这样很不合适吗
Not why we're here.
我来不是要谈这个的
Let's cut to the chase.
我们直入正题吧
I used you.
我利用了你
I was a jerk and I regret it.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我也很后悔
Yada, yada, yada.
还有很多事
I love that episode.
我喜欢这个桥段
If you're talking about "Seinfeld, I will kill you.
如果你说的是《宋飞正传》 我会杀了你
I would be willing to forget about all this
如果你答应跟我每周去上一次普拉提课
if you agree to come to pilates with me once a week.
我就会忘了我们之间所有的不快
Not a healthy solution.
那不是个好办法
No one asked you, Ron.
没人问你 罗恩
Look, I don't know why
听着 我不知道为什么
this whole vault thing is making me so nuts.
这些小秘密会让我变得如此疯狂
I think you've got some deep-seated trust issues.
我觉得你有些根深蒂固的信任危机
Your turn, Ronnie.
错 你说 罗尼
I was gonna say what she said.
她说的就是我要说的
No, he wasn't. He's totally
不 他才没有 他只会
The "Tell me why you feel the way you feel" Type.
"为什么你要这样"那套
Oh, I hate that type.
我讨厌那种模式
Why do you hate that, Jules?
你为什么讨厌呢 茱尔斯
Th-this guy, right?
看吧 我说对了吧
Seriously? Dude. Come on.
你认真的吗 老兄 别这样
W-when I was a kid, my mom was sick,
我小时候 有一次我妈妈病了
and no one told me because they knew I would get upset.
没有人告诉我 因为他们知道我会难过
And then...
后来
during my first marriage,
在我第一段婚姻期间
everyone knew that I was being cheated on,
大家都知道我被戴绿帽子了
but no one said anything.
但是他们都不说
So I guess, I just-- I hate being kept in the dark.
我想我只是讨厌被蒙在鼓里
Gosh, you're missing out.
天呐 你忽略了一点
I mean, I can't tell you how safe it feels
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表