剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I am gonna say something to that little hussy who has been wagging her ass around for Andy.
我要跟那个在安迪面前扭屁♥股♥的小骚货谈谈
Her? She's a kid.
她 她只是个孩子
She knows what she's doing.
她知道她在干什么
She is just flaunting it,
她在搔首弄姿
waiting for some wealthy guy
等一些有钱人
to take her on a shopping spree at Claire's.
带她去克莱尔饰品店血拼
Okay, here she comes. I'm gonna push her in the fountain.
好吧 她来了 我要把她推到喷泉里
She's, like, 14.
她才14岁
When I was 14, I barely...
我14岁的时候 我还
No, scratch that. I was actually living with a guy.
没有 我收回 我已经和人同居了
Look at her.
看看她
You're gonna look like a psycho.
你会被当成神经病的
Maybe you're right. Hello.
可能你说的对 你好
Hi. Mm.
嗨
See? I told you.
看到了吧 我告诉你了
Enjoy the view.
好好欣赏吧
Your husband did.
你丈夫挺喜欢
Damn! Uh...
妈的
She's got game!
她挺有料啊
Those two are idiots.
那两人真白♥痴♥
I mean, neither one can see how great they are for each other.
我是说 他们谁也没看出来他俩有多配
I always thought that if I could be Bobby's perfect woman--
我一直在想如果我可以成为鲍比的完美另一半
Which is totally cost-prohibitive--
当然了 成本很高
I would be like her.
我会像她一样
Well, I'm glad it's only the money holding you back.
我很高兴唯一阻止你的只是钱的问题
Look, we just gotta get him to stop thinking of Riggs
我们得让他不再把里格斯当成酒友
as a drinking buddy and start seeing her as a wo-man.
开始把她当成女人来看待
Oh, my God! Please say "makeover"!
天呐 求你了 说"野猪大改造"
What's up, guys?
你们好啊
We want you to meet...
我们想让你见见
the new Riggs!
全新的里格斯
Okay, come on, Riggs.
好了 来吧 里格斯
Come on, Riggs. Don't be shy.
来吧 里格斯 别害羞
That is hilarious!
太搞笑了
That's like putting sunglasses on a dog!
就像给狗戴墨镜似的
I know, right?!
我说也是 对吧
I'll see you, guys. Bye.
回头见 伙计们
It always works in movies.
电影里都管用啊
There is no way that you could look out at all of this beauty
看着这么美丽的景色
and not believe in some kind of higher power.
你怎么会不相信有神的力量呢
Yeah, but, um, what's up with all the seagulls?
是的 但是 这些海鸥怎么了
They seem really focused on us.
他们好像围着我们
I don't know.
不知道
What? Are you crazy? You have crackers?
你疯了吗 你有饼干
Yeah. I borrowed this jacket from Ellie.
是啊 我管艾莉借的外套
Well, get rid of 'em. Oh. Okay.
赶紧扔了 好吧
Oh, no.
哦 不
Go, Jules. Go. Tom Cruise run!
跑 茱尔斯 跑 像阿汤哥一样奔跑
Go, Jules, go! Go!
跑 茱尔斯 快跑
Go!
跑
Tom Cruise run!
阿汤哥式奔跑
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Take it easy!
别紧张
Take it easy. It's just Big Lou.
别紧张 是大露而已
Every time I close my eyes, I just see them everywhere.
我一闭眼睛就能看到它们飞来飞去
Nope. No floor-bed for you.
不行 你不许睡地铺
You can hang out upstairs with Mr. B.
你可以去楼上和鸟先生玩
You know, he pretends he wasn't involved in the attack, but...
他假装他与此次袭击无关
I saw Ellie's sweatshirt in the nest he's building.
我看见他筑的巢里有艾莉的汗衫
Why you mad at me?
你为什么对我生气
Don't tell me you're still on this faith thing.
别跟我说你还在纠结这个信仰的问题
Look, I'm sorry I can't just magically start believing whatever you do.
抱歉我无法神奇地开始相信你所相信的
Do you think that I signed up for dodgeball
你以为我报名玩躲避球
because I wanted to?
是因为我想玩吗
You know what my worst nightmare is?
你知道我最糟糕的噩梦是什么吗
Is it being attacked by a thousand birds?
被一千只鸟袭击吗
You know what my other worst nightmare is?
你知道我另一个最糟糕的噩梦是什么吗
Being hit in the face by balls.
被球砸脸
No, no. Still too soon.
不不 开玩笑还有点早
I don't expect you to suddenly believe what I do.
我没期望你会突然间相信我所相信的
But if we're really partners,
但如果我们是真正的伴侣
and something's important to me,
一些东西对我很重要
shouldn't you at least be open to it?
你不应该至少理解一下吗
Riggs looked awesome. Why'd you laugh?
里格斯很漂亮 你为什么要笑
I always laugh at dudes in dresses.
男人穿裙子是我的笑点
It's a staple of British comedy.
英式喜剧的主题
But don't you see how cute she is?
但你没看到她的可爱之处吗
Especially after I realized that makeup-wise,
特别是在经过一番妆扮之后
she's an autumn?
她不就像秋景一样赏心悦目吗
I don't really know what's going on here,
我真不知道发生了什么
but I think Riggs is awesome.
但我也觉得里格斯很赞
I just don't have the urge to bump doppelgangers with her.
我只是没有和她撞击火花的欲望
We're buds.
我俩是兄弟
But wouldn't it be great to date a buddy?
但跟兄弟约会不是好事一桩吗
Maybe that's why your relationships haven't worked out lately--
或许这就解释了为什么最近你恋爱都不顺利啊
You've never dated a girl you were friends with first.
你从来没跟女性朋友约会过
Finding a girl who just wants to get naked and hook up--
找到只想和你赤♥裸♥相对 床单滚起的姑娘
That's awesome.
多好一件事啊
Yeah, it is! Yeah, it is!
说对了 就是好啊 说对了 就是好啊
You right! You right!
太对 太对了
Still... Finding a girl
但是... 找到一个姑娘
you can talk to for hours and not stop laughing?
你可以跟她说上几小时的话 一直都在笑
Somebody who already cares enough to take a bullet for you?
她对你的关心足以为你挡子弹
That's tough to come by.
那就太难得了
Wait. What am I doing again?
等下 我这又是在干神马
You're backup in case we need to throw a beatdown
你是后援 以防万一我们要跟其他女生
on this girl and her friends.
拳打脚踢
What?
神马
Oh. Can we switch places?
我们换下位置好吗
My girl looks like a brawler.
跟我对阵那女孩看起来很会打架啊
What do you want?
你要干什么
Nothin'. I'm just standing here.
啥也不干 我就是在这站一下
You got a problem?
有问题吗
I don't know. You got a problem?
不好说 你呢
Hi. I'm Mrs. Cobb.
你好 我是科布太太
You're really cute.
你真萌啊
Oh! Pfft. Pfft!
我啐 我啐
Oh, that is it. It is on, ladies.
够了 开战吧 姑娘们
Mom!
妈妈
That was the sternest talking-to I've received
那是我见过的最为严厉的谈话了
in quite some time.
而且我好久没被谈过话了
She's a good mom.
她真是个好妈妈
When she said she was disappointed in us,
她说对我们非常失望时
I really felt it.
我真的感受到了
I can't compete with a 14-year-old's butt.
我竟然比不上一个14岁小毛孩的屁屁
I can only hope that when she's 20,
我只能希望她20岁时
an unwanted pregnancy will destroy it.
会意外怀孕导致身材走样
What is this really about?
这到底是怎么一回事啊
Well, in all the years I've known Andy,
我认识安迪这么多年来
he's never looked at anyone but me.
他从未看过除我以外的任何人一眼
Have you... seen yourself recently?
你注意到最近你的样子了吗
You're dressing like a lady who would do stuff for just... a little bit of crack.
你打扮的就像个给点毒品就卖♥♥身的瘾君子
Laurie!
劳里
She's right, sweetie.
她说得对 亲爱的
Andy worships the ground you walk on,
安迪都把你捧到天上去了
but you gotta try a little.
但你得有点努力吧
What is this, lined with crackers?!
这什么玩意儿 内衬饼干吗
Since we've only practiced once, I have to ask--
由于我们只练过一次 我不得不问
Has anyone ever died here playing dodgeball?
有人因玩躲避球死在这儿吗
Just once, but not in a game. The roof collapsed.
就一次 但不是因为比赛 屋顶塌了
They fixed it.
他们修好了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表