剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
All right, people,
好了 各位
apparently the police are too busy to come down.
显然警♥察♥没时间过来
They don't have time for grand theft grape? Shocking.
没时间来治葡萄侠盗吗 真"震惊"
You're all free to go after you write an essay,
你们可以走 但必须先写一篇检查
describing to me who you think you are
向我描述你们如何定位自己
and what gives you the right to steal from my store.
谁给你们来我店里偷东西的权力
Richard, thank you for being so kind.
理查德 你真太好了 谢谢
Store this moment away, Richard.
把这一刻记住 理查德
Take it out and play with it later.
日后慢慢享用
You hugged him?
你居然抱他
Man, you really are a goody-two-shoes.
拜托 你还真是个老好人
Or am I? I stole his pen!
是吗 我偷了他的笔
I did it! I stole something!
我成功了 我偷到了东西
Oh, honey, good for you.
真不赖啊亲
Physically, he's fine.
他身体没毛病
By the way, nice to meet another guy
顺便一提 能遇到一个同样
whose bacon hangs left of his eggs.
香肠左弯的同志真不赖
We should start a club.
不如办个兄弟会吧
Oh, well, it was probably just a one-time thing.
也许只是一次意外
Go find one of your nerdy gal pals
从你书呆子女友中找一个
and see if you can get that hobbit saber to fire up.
看看能不能提枪上阵
Look, I tried playing the field, and after a while,
我四处留情 但过了一段
it just didn't feel good,
感觉不是很好
so now I don't feel anything for anybody.
现在我对任何人都没性致了
What about Laurie?
那劳里呢
No, it just...
不行...
Took me a year to bury those feelings,
我花了一年时间埋藏对她的感情
and I don't even want to think about her.
现在我不想再想起了
If you have real feelings for someone,
如果你对某人有感觉
you can't just shove them in a deep, dark place
你没办法把感情藏进黑暗的地方
and hope they go away.
希望它能自动消失
You're gonna have to deal with them.
你必须面对
Look at it.
瞧瞧啊
This pen is totally worth how hard Richard pressed against me when we hugged.
这笔绝对值得理查德那凶狠的一抱了
Um, hey, I still don't get it.
我还是不明白
Why was it so important to you to steal something?
为什么偷东西对你这么重要
I don't know.
我也不知道
Come on, Jules.
拜托啊 茱尔斯
This is the end of this week's adventure. Sum it up.
这可是一周冒险的终点 来段总结
The truth is, getting married and having a kid so young,
事实是 过早结婚生子
I just always felt like I missed out on so much.
让我觉得错失了太多
Took me forever to find the courage just to take chances --
我花了太久找到冒险的勇气
whether it's trying to do something that I've never done
不管是做些以前没做过的事
or -- or saying something that I've always wanted to say,
还是说些我一直想说的话
or...doing something crazy for love.
或者为爱痴狂一次
I promise you this --
我向你保证
the only things you will ever regret
唯一会令你抱憾终身的
are the things that you didn't do.
是那些你没有做过的事
Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that
亲爱的弗农先生 我们接受
we had to spend a whole day in grocery-store jail
在你的便利店监狱关押一天
for whatever it is that we did wrong.
无论我们的罪行是什么
But we think you're crazy for having us write an essay
但我们认为你让我们写检查描述自我
telling who we think we are.
真是够神经的
You see us as you want to see us --
你看到的永远是你希望的样子
in the simplest terms.
这是最简单不过了
But what we found out
但我们发现
is that each one of us is a goody two-shoes...
我们分别是 老好人
And a freeloader...
蹭吃狂
And a dick -- a handsome dick...
混♥蛋♥ 英俊的混♥蛋♥
And a fire starter...
挑事狂
And a criminal.
罪犯
Look, listen -- don't interrupt me
听着 别打断我
because if I don't say this now, I never will.
如果我现在不说 就永远都不会了
I like you.
我喜欢你
Like, I really like you.
真心喜欢你
Me, too.
我也是
So, now what?
那现在怎么办
Sincerely yours, the grocery-store club.
你真诚的 商店俱乐部
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表