剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Ellie, did you do this? Yep.
艾莉 你也这么做过吗 是的
Would it make it better
要是明天
if tomorrow, we have the sexiest day ever?
我们来大战三百回合 会不会让你好受点
Ooh, yeah.
那当然
Forget one and a half.
一次半算什么
We'll turn those halves into wholes.
我们把半次都变成整次
Ooh. It'll be all wholes all day.
一整天都是整次的
Did I say something funny?
我搞笑了吗
Not on purpose.
你是无心插柳了
Okay, who's gonna tell Travis about Laurie and Wade?
好 谁跟崔维斯说劳里和韦德的事
I mean, this is sensitive, so I want to limit this
这是敏感话题 要有人员限制
to the people who really need to be here.
用得着的人才能在场
I mean, Laurie, it's about you.
劳里 这事由你而起
Bobby, you're his dad.
鲍比 你是他爸
Grayson, you're my husband.
格雷森 你是我丈夫
And Ellie's my rock.
艾莉是我闺蜜
It would've been easier to say "everyone but Andy".
你直接说"安迪除外"不就得了
Look, babe, if you want me to tell Travis,
宝贝 你若想要我来告诉崔维斯
I will.
我会的
That's not sincere.
太不真诚了
Nope. Just trying to score points.
确实 就是想博美人一笑
Okay, let's cut to the chase.
好吧 言归正传
It's clear it has to be either the girl who broke his heart
显然要揭伤疤的人不是让他心碎的女孩
or the suffocating mom.
就得是爱他爱得过分的老妈了
Wow. When'd you finally realize
终于知道你过分了
that you suffocate him?
什么时候觉悟的啊
Friday night.
周五晚上
I woke up in the middle of the night missing him,
我半夜里想他想醒了
and well, long story short, I broke into his place.
长话短说 我闯进他宿舍
And I crawled into bed with him.
爬上他的床
And then his roommates "caught us", and whatever.
被他的室友"逮着"了 反正就是
Just bad.
糟透了
Again?
又来这出
I know I should be the one
我知道应该由我
to tell Travis.
告诉崔维斯
I just can't stand the thought of hurting him.
可我一想到会伤害他就受不了
Oh. Maybe that's the answer.
我有个主意
Maybe we do sexy times once,
不如我们干一次
but I make it so bad
但我假装床上功夫很差
that it takes all of the magic out of it. Right?
这样他就不会有幻想了 是吧
Only, you guys,
可是 伙计们
I don't know if I can be bad in bed.
我不确定能不能装得出来
Jelly bean,
小软蛋
your head hurts when you try to solve problems, doesn't it?
你努力解决问题时脑仁很疼吧
It actually does. Fine.
是挺疼的 好了
I've gotta go to his place and get my mouth guard anyway.
反正我要去他那儿取我的牙套
I'll do it.
我来吧
You'll do what?
你来什么
Start our quiet contest now.
噤声比赛 预备
And go.
开始
You rock, Jules. You're the quietest.
太牛了 茱尔斯 你是最安静的
You ready to start this sexiest day ever?
准备好开始这最性感的一天了吗
Let's do this.
来吧
Welcome to naked day.
裸裸日开始咯
Did you ever notice
你留意过
how many things in this house are boob-high?
这房♥子里有多少摆设是齐胸高度的吗
I actually graduated from Boob High.
我其实是齐胸高中毕业的
Really?
太冷了
You're right. Naked day's serious.
我错了 裸裸日很严肃的
Come on. Let's have some coffee.
来吧 我们去喝点咖啡
Nope. I have to stay in this spot.
不 我要坚守这块阵地
It's the only place in the house
此坐标有这房♥子里
where the light really works on a 43-year-old body.
唯一适合43岁人体的光线
You look amazing.
你美翻了
Aww, thanks, honey, but watch.
谢了 亲爱的 但看这个
"Top model."
"超模身材"
"Top chef."
"厨子身材"
Oh, baby!
风韵犹存
Oh, baby.
岁月不饶人
Morning.
早啊
Nice tush.
好翘的臀
Seriously?
不是吧你
Calm down. I've seen her junk a million times.
淡定点 我都看过无数次了
We decided that her nipples
观赏结果是她的乳♥头♥
would look better on my boobs and vice versa.
长在我的胸部比较好看 反之亦然
I'd have to see 'em side by side.
你们俩并排在一块给我看看
Jules is rockin' the birthday suit.
茱尔斯的生日着装顶呱呱
Now we have a party.
现在我们够人数开派对了
Thanks, Tom.
谢了 汤姆
Whoa. Why are you putting on your robe?
你干嘛穿上睡袍
I've got a quick emergency meeting about Travis,
我有个紧急会议要谈崔维斯的事
but I'll be back before you know it,
但我马上就回来
nude, standing in my spot.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地继续坚守我的专属坐标
You know how Grayson calls his chest "The truth"
格雷森管自己的胸部叫"真理"
and his back "Justice"?
管背部叫"正义"
Well, I think he should call his johnson "The American way".
我觉得他的小♥弟♥弟♥应该叫"美国范"
That's gold, J-bird, but why tell me?
金句名言啊 小猪儿 干嘛跟我说
Well, he won't let me nickname it.
他不让我起外号♥
I think he might let you do it.
我想他可能会让你起
Ah, I got you. All right.
懂你 没问题
I'll bring it up next time we're at a urinal.
下回我们一起小便时我会提这茬
I thought you called this emerg meeting
这次紧急会议不是
to help figure out how to break the news to Trav.
要想怎么把坏消息告诉小崔吗
Hey, just don't coddle the boy, okay?
别惯着孩子 好吧
Hit him with the harsh truth.
让他面对残酷现实
Bobby, you know Travis doesn't handle bad news well.
鲍比 崔维斯对坏消息没有抵抗力
Remember last time, he took off to Hawaii.
记得上回 他都躲到夏威夷去了
What?
怎么
You guys, that's the right way to say Hawaii.
伙计们 我发音很标准啊
I don't care. I still hate it.
管你标不标准 反正我讨厌这词
Look, whenever I have to give crappy news to Travis,
我每次告诉崔维斯坏消息时
I like to get him in a happy place
我都带他去个能让他开心的地方
so he can handle it.
这样他就没事了
I used to have the perfect system.
我以前可有一套了
You failed kindergarten.
你幼儿园没能毕业
You gave the whole school head lice.
你害全校师生长虱子
Your dad and I are getting a divorce.
我和你♥爸♥要离婚了
Shocker.
震惊啊
Didn't see that one coming for the last five years.
过去五年还真没看出来
Still want to get ice cream?
还想要冰激凌吗
You know it.
明知故问
Grayson's doing dishes butt naked.
格雷森光着屁♥股♥洗盘子呢
Not bad.
长得不错嘛
Whose do you like more, mine or G-man's?
你更喜欢谁的 我的还是小格的
Mm. Sixes.
15厘米的
Six and a halfs.
16.5厘米的
Dad, can you toss me my crayons?
爸爸 能把蜡笔扔给我吗
Maybe drawing a picture will keep his mind off
或许画画能让他不去想
whatever horrible thing he's plotting.
他要密谋的诡计
Don't assume that Stan's up to something bad.
别老觉得斯坦一肚子坏水
I mean, if you expect the worst out of kids,
你要是不想着孩子好
then that's what you're gonna get.
孩子就不会好
Hell, my parents always figured I'd drop out of college,
我爸妈总觉得我会辍学
and I did.
我就真辍学了
So you're saying if they were supportive,
你是说 他们要是鼓励你的话
you would've graduated?
你就能大学毕业吗
Oh, well, let's not get crazy.
别傻了
School's for nerds.
呆子才去上大学
Oh, I do not feel good.
我肚子不舒服
this always happens whenever I disagree with you.
我不同意你的看法时就会这样
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表