剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
此后 我总是不由自主地想起她
No. You're coopering. Why is she coopering?
你又扮起了库珀的惊悚相 为什么这样
Why does talking about us
为何谈我们最初的相爱
falling in love make me so sad?
让我如此难过
Aw. Come here.
来抱抱
Well, before Napa,
去纳帕之前
I was really excited about our big wedding.
我一直为盛大的婚礼而激动万分
I had invited everyone I know, even my pool guy...
能请的人都请了 泳池修理工都没落下
Ernie? I have no idea.
你说厄尼 我不记得名字了
But then we decided to elope,
后来我们决定以私奔方式结婚
and I-I felt like I was having a stroke,
这让我感到中风的刺♥激♥
You know, one of those happy strokes.
我是指因为开心而中风的感觉
There are no such thing as happy strokes.
开心是不会导致中风的
Well, then what did Kirk Douglas have?
那柯克·道格拉斯[导演]怎么死的
A stroke.
中风而已
Anyway, I'm not even looking forward to the big wedding anymore.
反正我已经对盛大婚礼不再有期待
I'm just--I'm sad.
我有些伤感
Okay, this big wedding,
你说的那场盛大婚礼
the--the one that the pool guy is going to--
连泳池修理工都邀请了的那个
Am I invited?
我也受邀了吗
That's awkward. Very, very awkward.
有点尴尬 相当尴尬
I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm just a little edgy.
抱歉 我有点心直口快
I was up all night... watching videos
昨晚没睡 看了一晚上
that my dead husband made of his former lovers.
我死去丈夫给他前几任情人拍的录像
Here's something fun.
有意思的是
There were a few dudes in there.
里面还有几个是男的
That's a tough one. Yeah. That's rough.
真厉害 真不赖
Look, I think the reason why you guys were so excited
我认为 你们为私奔而激动无比
about eloping is that both of you have a tendency
是因为你们俩在处事方面
to sort of be set in your ways.
已经积习成性
I think that's why it's important
这就是为什么
that you guys are spontaneous, you know?
两个人能同步很重要
That'll add excitement to your life.
同步会给生活增添乐趣
If you do that,
如果你们能同步
I promise, this marriage can work.
我保证这婚肯定是结对了
Jules, are-- are you taking notes?
茱尔斯 你这是记笔记呢
Not exactly.
不算笔记
A handwritten wedding invitation?
手写的请柬
I would love to.
我一定去
What will I wear?
该穿些什么呢
Do you promise to do what Lynn said--
你保证按照琳说的做吗
To always be spontaneous?
永远与我同步
Of course.
当然
Wow. It is so pretty here.
这里真美
It sucks that this stupid town won't allow beach weddings.
这个破镇子竟不许举♥行♥海滩婚礼 真讨厌
You sure you still want to do this?
你确定要这么干吗
Hell, yeah.
那当然
All clear.
警♥察♥不见了
Go, go, go, go, go!
行动起来 行动起来
Dad, it's time!
爸爸 过来吧
That's it, baby. You wait right there.
干得不错宝贝 你在这等着
Hit it, dad.
开始 爸爸
To me, love is the most powerful thing in the universe.
对我而言 爱是世间最强大的东西
Love is what brings two people together.
能让两个人走到一起
Life is not worth living
找到对的人
unless you find someone to share it with.
则不枉此生
Cops! About 100 yards back.
警♥察♥来了 后方一百码处
Okay. You all know the drill.
大家都练习过
Let's take this on the move.
咱们动起来
Uh, can we get the rings, please?
请花童递上婚戒
Stan!
斯坦
Back to the nanny, Stan!
回去找保姆 斯坦
Do you, Grayson, take my daughter Jules
格雷森 你愿意
to be your wife and to take care of
娶我女儿茱尔斯为妻并照顾她吗
or I'll kick your ass?
敢拒绝我踢死你
I do.
我愿意
June bug, you've never looked more beautiful.
我的小茱茱 你今天美极了
You really want this fella to be your husband, don't ya?
你真心愿意嫁给这个家伙 对吗
I really do, dad.
我真心愿意 爸爸
Use your horse, Chick.
看看你的马(就不哭了的意思)
Then I now pronounce you man and wife.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
Now let's all just stop walking...
现在 各位停止前行
And watch this young man kiss his bride.
一同见证这位年轻人亲吻他的新娘
All right. What the hell's going on here?
这里发生什么事了
You guys, go! Go!
你们快走
Come on.
跟我走
Guys? A little help?
各位 谁来帮个忙
I love you so much.
我爱死你了
I love you, too, but hold on.
我也爱你 抓紧了
I'm not great at driving these things.
骑马我不在行
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表