剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not afraid of you. Why don't you come over here and say that?
我才不怕你 那你怎么不过来说话
Because I don't want to.
我不想啊
All you dummies treat Bobby with such kid gloves.
你们一群蠢货把鲍比当宝宝对待
Because it would be so much better
说的好像我们都刻薄毒舌嫉恶如仇
if we were all just mean and hateful.
世界就更美好了一样
I love your Dad.
我爱你♥爸♥
He wants a nice, classy woman to spend his life with.
他想和一位和善高雅的女性共度余生
Trav, he's an unemployed guy
小崔 他没有工作
who lives on a boat in a parking lot.
住在停车场里的船上
If every other aspect of his personality
如果他人格的各个方面
isn't top notch,
都不出众
do you think he's really gonna find that woman?
你觉得他真能找到那样的女性吗
Do you think he'll ever really be happy?!
你觉得他终会幸福吗
No, I don't!
是啊 你说的很对
Was he really crushed?
他真崩溃了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Shoot.
糟糕
This psycho locked me in the closet
这个变♥态♥把我锁在衣柜里
and tied my hands.
还捆了我的手
Whoa. Don't push me!
敢推我
Oh! Oh! Ookay. Stop. Stop.
噢 噢 好了好了 住手 快住手
Normally I'd be thrilled to have two gals fighting in my house.
通常情况下两个女性在我家里掐架我还是很激动的
Most of my cul-de-sac fan fiction starts like this.
我读的大多数"小小说"就是这么开场的
Well, no one gets hog-tied and thrown in the closet, right?
没人手脚被困丢进衣柜 对吧
I should never read that stuff, should I?
我永远都不要读那玩意 对吧
No.
是不要读
We were just worried about you.
我们只是担心你
And Jessica was so into you so quickly that--
杰西卡那么快地迷上你
Right, 'cause a-a woman could never feel that way about me.
对 因为从未有女人那样爱过我
You should go.
你走吧
Bye-bye, Jessica.
拜拜 杰西卡
Don't let the door hit ya in your gold-digging ass.
不要让门夹住你的拜金臀哈
No, Jules. Uh, you.
不是的 茱尔斯 是你走
What?
神马
Jules! I found it.
茱尔斯 找到啦
I walked past it four times.
我四次经过它
I thought it was a beanbag chair.
我还以为是豆袋椅[以小球粒填充]
Give me that!
我的东西拿来
No!
别
All right.
好的
Purse of a purse.
好大的大包
Yes. This is your watch, Tom.
好了 这是你的手表啊 汤姆
What?
神马
Why would your watch be in her purse, Tom?
为什么你的手表会在她的包里
She's getting it fixed for me.
她拿去替我修的
I guess we should go.
我想我们还是走吧
They hurt me.
她们伤到我了
Okay.
没事了
Ugh. I feel horrible--
我感觉太糟了
partly because of Tom,
一部分是因为汤姆
partly because I had three slices of chocolate cake
一部分是因为我喝了三块巧克力蛋糕
and then actual slice of chocolate cake.
然后吃了一块真蛋糕
I had a whole bottle of chocolate cake.
我喝了一整瓶巧克力蛋糕
Hey, guys, do you think we went too far with tom?
我们对汤姆是不是太过火了呢
Sorry. New rule.
不好意思 新规则
Shall we?
一起来吧
We... as husbands...
我们 作为丈夫
no longer have to respond to crazy-ass questions
将不再会回答那种
that you'd get mad at us for answering honestly.
我们一说实话你们就要生气的疯狂问题了
Even though, deep down,
而事实上 你们自己心里
you already know the honest answer.
也清楚真正的答案是什么
That was actually pretty impressive.
这双簧还演得真不错
Okay, don't say anything. Just let me talk.
你先别说话 听我说
Even though I mean well,
虽然我都是出于好意
I know that sometimes I can be a little--
但我知道有时我说的话会很伤人
Oh, please don't leave.
别走嘛
I'm only standing because there's a lady present.
我站起来只是因为有女士在呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Travis told me that you were just looking out for me.
崔维斯说你都是为了我好
You know I'm pretty damn charmin'.
你也知道我很有魅力啦
You'd totally go out with me on a second date.
你肯定会愿意跟我进行第二次约会的
I know.
我知道
Are your hands clean?
你洗手了吗
Nope.
没有
There you are.
你在这儿呢
I tried calling.
我打电♥话♥你没接
Can you stop breaking into my house?
你能不能别再这样闯进我家里面来了
You broke into my house.
你也会闯到我家里面来啊
That's different. I have keys.
那不一样 我有钥匙
I never gave you a set of keys.
我从来没给你配过钥匙啊
I-I stole 'em for emergencies.
我是怕万一有什么紧急情况
Oh, um, I wasn't sure I'd get in the window,
我不知道窗户能不能爬得进来
so that's Laurie on the roof.
所以劳里选择从屋顶走
In heels.
她穿着高跟鞋
Listen, um, we wanted to apologize.
我们过来是想跟你道个歉
Almost died.
差点死在上面了
This saved me.
这玩意儿救了我的命啊
Thank you.
衷心感谢你
Where's Jessica?
杰西卡去哪儿了
I kicked her out.
我把她赶走了
She was stealing my watch.
她确实是要偷我的表
I was... just too embarrassed to admit it.
我只是不好意思承认而已
I knew we were right!
我就知道
Dude!
姐们儿
Homie hug!
捶捶抱
Latin kings, huh?
帮派式啊
How does everyone know that?
你们怎么都知道
Still, I-it was nice having someone pay attention to me,
不管怎么说 你们的关心让我很感动
even if it wasn't real.
哪怕这些关心并不真实
I get lonely sometimes.
我时常会觉得孤单
I am so sorry.
好心酸哦
It's okay.
没关系的
It seemed like you were almost looking out for me.
好像你们真的在关心我
Well, that's what friends do.
朋友之间就是如此
We look out for each other.
相互照应
I hope you find some friends.
希望你有朝一日也能找到朋友
Take care.
保重
Oh, Tom, we're just kidding.
汤姆 我们是跟你开玩笑的啦
Come on!
快来啦
Hey, everyone.
大家好
Grab a spot.
找个位置坐下吧
Inside?
坐屋里吗
Oh, this is easily the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.
这是我此生最美妙的时刻
Well, that makes me a little sad.
你这么说还真是让人心酸
Why do I have to stand out here?
我为什么得站在外面啊
It's your punishment for turning Trav against me.
为了惩罚你策反我儿子
Thank god Andy flipped back.
还好安迪又反悔了
We had a hug pact.
我们可是拥抱为证立下了契约的啊
You never hugged back!
你根本没回抱我
It's not official then, bud.
你没回抱那就不算数哦
This is so fun. I-I feel like I'm one of you guys.
好好玩哦 我都感觉是你们的一份子了
Well, you are.
你就是我们中的一份子啊
To Tom.
敬汤姆
Welcome to the crew.
欢迎加入
To Tom! Yeah!
敬汤姆
Tom. Tommy boy.
汤姆 我们的好兄弟
E-train, I had a great time tonight.
小艾 我今晚很开心
I did, too.
我也是
Now do you promise you'll always give me the harsh truth?
保证你以后会继续毒舌好吗
I promise. Hug pact?
我保证 拥抱为证吗
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表