剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I guess.
我想是的
Well, then stop acting like it's the end of the world.
那就别老一副世界末日来了的表情
Thanks.
谢谢
Sure. I'm sorry.
不客气 话说
I can't really have a nice moment with you
你把那玩意像这样缩着的时候
when you have it tucked behind like that.
和你待着可真不自在
I was trying to be respectful.
我想表现得有礼貌些
Just put it out.
就伸出来吧
I know you're probably not happy to see either one of us.
我知道我俩可能你谁都不想见
No, no. It's... great.
不是的 现在这样很好啊
I mean, most people don't get a chance
大多数人都没机会
to actually live out their worst nightmare.
真正经历噩梦实现的那刻
O-okay.
好吧
Who's gonna get this ball rolling?
谁先开始呢
So, Laurie...
所以说 劳里...
what's new?
近来怎样
Just the whole "me moving in with Wade" thing.
就是和韦德同居了
Right.
对
I'm really sorry, Travis.
真的很抱歉 崔维斯
I... I should've told you.
我本该告诉你的
No, it's cool.
没事
I'm mostly pissed at her.
我主要是生她的气
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
好吧
Hey, babe, it's not really a good time.
宝贝 现在不方便说话
Oh, I don't care what we have for dinner.
我不介意晚餐吃什么
Throttle it back, Ando.
冷静一下 安迪
Ah, I can't. My heart is racing.
不行啊 我心脏跳得太快了
Oh, I think I'm gonna die.
我想我要死了
Oh. Okay, I'm here for you, buddy. All right?
我在这儿呢 兄弟 没事了
Just look into my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
They're so blue.
真蓝啊
There. All better.
行了 好多了
Why would you mess with me?
你为什么要干预我的事
My world doesn't work if you mess with me.
你一干预我的世界就乱套
Everyone jokes about Stan being a devil baby.
大家都开玩笑说斯坦是个邪恶宝宝
But not you.
但你没有
You never bought into it,
你从来不信这个
and that's what makes you such a great person.
所以你才是大好人一个啊
You're the guy that always believes in everyone,
你就是那个总是信任大家的人
Even me.
连我也信
And I use an old bathroom candle as deodorant.
我还把旧的浴室蜡烛当除臭剂用
So from one father to another,
作为父亲之间的经验相授
you gotta always believe in your son.
任何时候你都要相信自己的儿子
I hear you.
我知道了
Thanks for all these shades.
谢谢这些墨镜哈
I've always wanted to this.
我一直想这么干来着
You know this whole thing with Laurie--
你知道关于劳里的这事
I-I was just trying to protect you, right?
我只是尽可能在保护你 对吧
I know, Mom.
我知道啊 妈妈
Well, your Dad says I need to stop doing that.
你♥爸♥说我不能再这样了
He thinks I need to let you face the harsh truth
他认为我要让你时不时地
every once in a while.
直面严酷的事实
He's probably right.
可能他是对的
I mean, sometimes your Dad is a better parent than me.
有时你♥爸♥确实做得比我好
No, he's not.
不 他才不是呢
Sorry. No, he's not.
抱歉 对 他不是
No, sometimes he is,
不 有时他还真比我好
because he knows that it's--
因为他知道
it's not how you deal with the good times
让人坚强的不是
that makes you a stronger person.
你在顺境时怎么做
It's how you handle disappointment.
而是别人让你失望时你怎么做
Fine. Harsh truth.
好的 告诉我严酷的事实
Do Laurie and I have a shot at ending up together?
劳里和我有机会终成眷属吗
Well, we don't need to start harsh-truthin' it right away.
我们犯不着马上就开始严酷的事实吧
Mom, j--
妈妈 就
Okay.
好吧
No.
没有
She said that she has something real with Wade now.
她说她对韦德动了真感情
I am sorry.
很抱歉
No, it's...
没事 这...
it's good.
这很好
'Cause I can finally just...
因为我终于可以...
let it go.
释然了
I'm free.
我解脱了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Look, I just want to say that
我只想说
I'm really happy for you and Wade.
我真为你和韦德感到高兴
I mean it.
我是认真的
You know, you're moving forward in your life.
你已经向前看了
And... I should, too.
我也该继续我的生活
And, uh, I think it's a good thing.
我想这是好事
Thanks.
谢谢
So... I'll see you around.
那么... 回见了
Always.
回见
Bye, honey. Bye.
亲爱的 再见 再见
What's wrong?
怎么了
Just that...
只是...
it seems like he got over me really fast.
看上去他释然得真快
But that's good.
但也是好事
That's what I want.
正如我所愿
Jules, is that what I want?
茱尔斯 我是想这样吗
Oh, good god.
老天爷啊
Wow. Today was a giant crap sandwich.
今天的事可真不少啊
You don't have to do that.
你不必非得这样
It's naked day for three more hours.
裸裸日还有三个小时才结束呢
Yeah.
是啊
Look,
听着
I've been thinking, Jules.
我一直在想 茱尔斯
I'm... I'm happy with what we have.
我对我们现在拥有的很满足
You know, we're in our 40s,
我们都四十好几了
and I don't want hep "C".
我又不想得丙肝
What now?
什么
Oh, it made sense when Ellie said it.
艾莉说的时候挺在理的啊
Look, the point is that
我想说的是
one and a half times a week is fine.
一周一次半很好
And that half thing you do,
你做的那半次
that is special.
很特别
Seriously, people would pay to see that.
说真的 让人家花钱来看都愿意
Really?
真的吗
All right. You listen to me.
好的 听我说
We're not Ellie and Andy.
我们不是艾莉和安迪
I mean, if you're happy with what we're doing,
如果你觉得我们现在这样就挺好
then I'm cool with it.
那我也没问题
But if you're not, I'm game for anything.
但要是你觉得不好 我愿意做任何尝试
Seriously?
真的吗
Yes.
当然
And I don't want Ellie messing with our marriage.
我才不要让艾莉掺和我俩的婚姻
Now you take your clothes off
现在你把衣服脱了
and come outside and finish naked day.
出来和我尽情享受剩余的裸裸日吧
Why outside?
为什么要到外面
You're gonna have to stop asking questions. Okay?
不要再问了 好吗
Jules! Seriously?
茱尔斯 没搞错吧
They're having sex in the backyard.
他们竟然在后院做♥爱♥
Get back to bed.
滚回床上去
Come on!
别这样嘛
Dad! Stan?
爸爸 斯坦
Dad, help!
爸爸 救命
Dad! Dad! Don't worry, buddy.
爸爸 爸爸 别担心 伙计
Dad, help! Daddy's coming.
爸爸 救命 爸爸来了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表