剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Sure we do.
我们当然有了
I read vibes.
我会读心术
Your mom can solve any problem with sex.
你妈靠滚床单就能解决问题了
Your dad can give anyone the perfect nickname.
你♥爸♥给谁都起个很绝的绰号♥
What did you call me this morning?
你今天早上怎么叫我来着
Laurie Povich.
劳里·波维奇
Laurie Povich!
劳里·波维奇
Ellie can start a fight between any two people.
艾莉总能挑起事端
Oh, I bet he doesn't want kids.
我敢打赌他可不想要孩子
Sure he does. Don't you?
他当然想要了 是吗
What?
什么
So fun!
多有趣
Andy can find anything.
安迪总能找到失踪的东西
Hey, buddy. Found your Lego piece.
宝贝 你的乐高找到了
Thanks.
谢谢
Stan's crazy strong. He may even be able to fly.
斯坦壮得不可思议 我怀疑他能飞起来
The other day, they found him on top of the neighbor's roof.
有天 他都爬到邻居的屋顶上了
And Grayson can impersonate anyone.
格雷森谁都能模仿
Yeah, I think you're being a little ridiculous.
我觉得你有点荒谬
Yeah, i think you're being a little ridiculous.
我觉得你有点荒谬
Ha ha! Nailed it, G-man.
模仿得很像啊 小格
Ha ha! Nailed it, G-man.
模仿得很像啊 小格
Well, you can't do everyone.
你可不能谁都模仿得像
Oh, you can't do everyone.
你可不能谁都模仿得像
How great are wine spikes?
这种酒架太好了
I know. I put them all over.
是啊 我都摆在周围了
They're like fire hydrants, but useful.
它们就像消防栓 不过比消防栓有用
I got a plan. Okay.
我有个主意 说吧
Grayson will engage if it's something he cares about,
格雷森只会关注他在意的事情
like if I want to waste a lot of money.
譬如说我要花很大笔钱
I get my pushback,
他就会回击
then we go back to being Ike and Tina.
然后我们就又成艾卡和蒂娜了
You really need to finish that movie.
亲 你还是把那部电影看完吧
I should warn Andy about the wine spikes before he mows.
安迪要除草了 我得让他小心点那酒架
Yes.
好的
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Okay, so I had the guy from the tree place come out,
我拿到园艺师出的结果了
and this is what it's gonna cost to save it.
我们要救那树得花这么多钱
Whatever you think's best.
你说行就行
How'd it go?
怎么样
I'm stuck in a passionless marriage.
我陷在没有激♥情♥的婚姻里了
Come on!
怎么回事
I decided not to warn him.
我没告诉他
This sucks!
这太讨厌了
I need Grayson to care about what's going on in our lives.
我想格雷森对我们的生活多关注些
All I ever wanted was to grow old with someone
我想要的不过是和我的他一起变老
and argue with them while we drink wine.
一起喝酒的时候还能吵吵架
Sounds like us.
听起来好像说得是我和你
What do you say we pack it all in and become big ol' dykes?
我俩干脆做一对拉拉得了
No, not yet. But I like to know that choice is out there.
不至于吧 不过有得选我还是很高兴的
Stay skinny just in case. Deal.
以防万一 你可得保持身材 说定了
I need you to use your power to get Grayson involved.
我需要你的帮助 让格雷森多上点心
Start a fight between us.
在我俩之间点把火
My power is strong.
可是我的力量太强了
It's like a wildfire. I can't control it.
就像把野火 我自己都控制不了
I need this, Ellie.
我需要这个 艾莉
Hey, ladies. It's your lucky day.
女士们 今天是你们的幸运日
I've been doing a lot of back work lately,
我最近经常锻炼背部
so I'd like you to meet The Truth's new sidekick...
所以现在我向你们介绍"真理"的新伙伴
Justice!
正义
The Truth...
真理
and Justice!
正义
What a team.
多强劲的团队
So, dime-eyes,
硬币眼
don't you think it's weird...
你不觉得很奇怪吗
that Jules didn't take your last name
为什么你俩结婚了
when you guys got married?
但茱尔斯没有贯你的姓
I mean, Cobb's not even her maiden name. It's Bobby's.
我是说 科布不是她的本姓 是鲍比的
That sounds like a fun conversation. Bye.
听起来有点意思 拜拜
Some fight.
还点火呢
Just you wait.
你就等着瞧吧
He's gonna think about it, drop everything,
他会想这事的 丢下一切
and kaboom.
然后 砰 爆发
By the way, your ass is looking tight.
我说 你的屁♥股♥看起来很紧实
Calm down. We're not there yet.
冷静 我们还没到那一步呢
All right.
好吧
Name?
姓名
I said "Name."
我问你姓名
Ron Mexico.
罗恩·墨西哥
I want to hang out with a guy named Ron Mexico.
我倒很想和叫罗恩·墨西哥的人一起玩
Hey, you want to come watch me bust up a meth lab?
想和我去捣毁一个毒窝吗
Hell, yeah, Ron does!
太想了
Well, let's do it.
那我们走吧
And then he took me on a ride-along.
然后他就开车带我走了
I was like a kid in a candy store.
我就像个在糖果店里流连的小孩
Where'd you go?
你们去哪了
A candy store.
糖果店
They're often covers for meth labs.
毒贩子经常用糖果店做掩护
"Ron Mexico" Is the manliest name ever,
罗恩·墨西哥是我见过的最男子气的名字
like Joe Montana or "Wrath of Khan."
就像乔·蒙坦那或者"怒吼的可汗"
I was "Ron Mexico" All morning, and it was amazing.
我做了一早上罗恩·墨西哥 太棒了
Girls were giving me their numbers,
女孩子给我留电♥话♥号♥码
I got a bunch of new people wanting golf lessons.
我得到了一堆想学高尔夫的新客户
Hell, I even made some new friends at AA.
我甚至还在嗜酒者互诫协会里交朋友了
Wait. You went to AA?
等等 你还去嗜酒者互诫协会了
Ron did. He went in for free coffee,
罗恩去的 去喝免费咖啡
and next thing you know, he's telling his life story.
然后 他就开始讲述自己的经历
Hey, did you know that our gang
你知道吗
shares a lot of the characteristics
我们这帮人很多性格
with the people of that organization?
都和酒鬼很像啊
Nah.
不会吧
Choose between booze and your marriage right now.
那现在在美酒和婚姻之间做个选择
That's too easy.
那太容易了
I don't want you to use the name "Cobb" anymore.
我不想让你继续用科布这个姓氏
Ka-boom.
砰
Ugh. Wade hasn't texted me back.
韦德没回我短♥信♥
It's driving me nuts, not knowing if he's okay.
不知道他怎么样 我都快疯了
This is worse than that one time
这比那次还糟
I had to wait an extra week to get my STD results
那次我得多等一个礼拜才拿到性病检查结果
because they had to have specialists weigh in.
因为他们找了好些专家会诊
Come on, Wade. Where are you?
你在哪啊 韦德
Okay, you know what?
好了 说点别的吧
Prove your superpower thing to me.
向我证实一下你的超能力吧
You see those guys over there?
看到那群男人了吗
What kind of vibe you getting off them?
你从他们身上感应到什么了
Okay.
好吧
The guy on the left
左边的那个男人
actually wants to bang the guy on the right.
想上了右边的那个男人
That's how Andy looks at my dad.
安迪看我爸就那副表情
No.
不会的
God, I wish I knew what my superpower was.
真想知道我的超能力是什么
We could totally find it.
我们总会发现的
Trust me, Trav.
相信我 小崔
It's in here.
它就在这
You just have to believe.
你只要相信就行
Believe in what?
相信什么
I don't know, dude.
我不知道 老兄
It just seemed like a cool thing to say.
只是说起来很酷罢了
You know, Jules, traditionally,
茱尔斯 传统上讲
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表