剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, that settles it. He's not my son.
这下清楚了 他不是我的儿子
Good for you, buddy! Respect.
不错啊 兄弟 佩服
God, I am bored.
天呐 我好无聊
Maybe I should ruin Grayson's day.
或许我该给格雷森搞点破坏
Oof!
天呐
This comment says the d-bag bartender is so vain,
有评论说混♥蛋♥酒保十分空虚
he probably works out behind the bar.
可能躲在吧台后健身呢
How do you do that and keep your upper-body so still?
你是怎么做到边健身边保持上身静止的
It's all about core strength.
关键在于核心力量
No! Okay.
不要 好吧
See, you're obviously a giant bitch,
看见没 很显然你就是个大混账啊
but I'm getting bashed
但我还受到攻击了
and I don't say anything mean to anyone.
我可没对谁说过刻薄的话
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
The contempt is all over your face.
你脸上全挂着鄙视呢
With you, it's all about "The look."
就你而言 跟你的表情有关
Oh, god, the look!
天呐 这面相
It's like staring into two tiny pools of judgment.
就好像看到了两个小型鄙视泳池
Exactly!
可不是嘛
Ellie and I are a team.
艾莉和我是一队
The sexual tension has never been stronger.
性紧张从未如此强烈过
You can try to hide it, but face it -- you are a hater.
你大可掩饰 但事实就是 你充满仇恨
And every single person in this bar
酒吧里的每个人
knows exactly what you're thinking.
都很清楚你在想什么
That's absurd.
太荒谬了
Hey, can I get a beer?
嘿 我能来瓶啤酒吗
Sure thing, Jerry.
当然 杰瑞
Nice tank top.
背心真好看
You might want to bring your chest along next time.
也许下次你想带上你的胸肌过来
You know what? Forget it.
还是算了吧
That was it. It's the look.
就是这样 就是这表情
Okay, great.
好的 没问题
Yeah, I will leave a key in the mailbox,
是的 我会把钥匙放在信箱里
and you and your family can come shower.
你和家人可以过来洗澡
Bye.
再见
Damn it!
真讨厌
Ellie is right -- I don't know how to get in trouble.
艾莉说对了 我一点都不会惹事
Don't bum out, Jules.
别沮丧 茱尔斯
Not everyone is blessed with our god-given lack of judgment.
不是谁都像我们能被上帝赠予不做评判的福赐的
Look, if you want to stir up some trouble, we can help.
如果你们想挑起事端 我们能帮上忙
I'm 43. What the hell kind of trouble can I get into?
我都43了 我会闯出什么鬼麻烦啊
My hospital has all the ingredients you'd need
我医院有你所需要的一切材料
to cook some grade-a crystal meth.
来做A级冰♥毒♥
Just F.Y.I.
只是告知一声
I'm not gonna steal drugs, Tom.
我不会去偷毒品的 汤姆
But you could steal something small.
但你可以小偷小闹
I'll come with! I need a new hairdryer.
我入伙 我正需个新的吹风机
Ooh! If we go to a grocery store, I'm in.
如果我们去百货商店 我也入伙
I'm starved.
我饿了
Let's do this! Yeah!
就这么干吧 好的
Hey, where you guys going?
你们要去哪儿啊
We're going to rob a grocery store!
我们要去打劫商店
Whoo-hoo! Have fun!
不错啊 玩得愉快啊
Okay, I'm about to break the law. Act natural.
好的 我要做违法的事了 自然点
Cool store.
很棒的商店啊
I can't wait to get all the stuff I need and pay for it.
我等不及选好我要的东西然后付款啦
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I have to pee again.
我又要尿尿了
Is that a camera?
那是监控录像头吗
Pretty sure it's a sprinkler head.
我确信就是个洒水莲蓬头而已
J-bird, I'd love to stay
小猪儿 我想呆着
and watch you pull your first schneider, but --
看你像施耐德一样首次抢劫 但
What's that? It's a buddy of mine who steals a lot.
说的是啥 是我一个惯偷兄弟
Oh. But I can't do anything until I eat something.
但我要吃点东西才能办事
Oh, crap, that's the store manager.
糟了 那是商店经理
He looks pretty sharp.
他看起来很犀利啊
Uh, hey, champ, someone just dropped a whole carton of eggs
嘿 头头 有人刚在奶制品区打碎了
in the dairy section.
一盒鸡蛋
Go clean it up.
快去清理干净
All right. Geez.
好吧 天呐
Here you go, beautiful.
酒来啦 美女
People think I'm a dick?
大家认为我不厚道
Fine. I'll just fake it and act nice.
好吧 我能装出和善的样子
Here's the flaw in your plan -- watch this.
你的计划有这么个错误 看着点
Tom, I am so happy that you're part of our gang now.
汤姆 我很高兴你现在是我们团体的一员了
Wow. Really? No.
真的吗 不是
See? I have the ability to say things I don't mean.
看见没 我才有本事言不由衷
You don't.
而你没有
That's not something to be proud of.
这又不是什么值得骄傲的事
Sure it is.
当然值得骄傲
Tom, didn't you feel good when I said that?
汤姆 我那样说时你不高兴吗
It was amazing.
太棒了
For a moment there, I felt like my wife was alive again.
有那么一刻 我觉得好像我妻子重生了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Now you say something nice to Dr. Bullethead.
现在你来对子弹头医生美言几句吧
Tom, you are...
汤姆 你...
Come on, man. Let it out.
说吧 兄弟 说出来吧
I got nothing.
我无话可说
Man, I need someone to talk to.
天呐 我急需个人来谈谈啊
What about Andy?
安迪怎么样
Eh, he probably doesn't want to be bothered.
可能他不想被打扰
I see you looking.
我见到你往我这边看了
Please come over and talk to me.
过来跟我谈谈吧
Please? Please?
拜托 拜托了
Andy, you got a sec?
安迪 有时间吗
Not really, Trav, but I'll make one for you.
不是很有 小崔 但可以为你挤出点时间
Remember that girl at the boat?
还记得在船那儿见到的那个姑娘吗
Well, I ran into her at a barbecue,
我在烧烤上偶遇了她
and I was feeling lonely, so...I took her home.
当时我感到很孤独 所以... 我把她带回了家
Aw, yeah!
对头
But when things started to heat up, I couldn't...
但到了激♥情♥的时刻 我却不能...
Y-you know, m-my guy, he wouldn't...
你知道的 我弟弟 它不能...
I couldn't get it up! Ha ha!
我硬不起来了 哈哈
I'm so sorry, kiddo. That -- that's tough.
抱歉 孩子 那太难受了
My dad would say it's no biggie
我爸会说没什么大不了的
and tell me to tape chopsticks to it, so...
还会告诉我把筷子绑到旁边 所以...
Look, it's no big deal.
没什么关系
Huge deal.
关系大了
It's gonna be okay.
会好的
Really?
真的吗
No.
才怪
Relax. You can steal something.
放松点 你能偷东西的
Lord knows you've stolen plenty of hearts.
上帝知道你已经偷走很多人的心了
Good one. I should tell laurie.
说得好 我得告诉劳里
This should be easy. I've stolen plenty of hearts.
这应该很容易 我偷走许多人的心
Wow. Pretend you didn't hear that.
假装你没听到
Look, I know you're nervous, but stealing is all instinct,
我知道你紧张 可偷东西就像本能
like breathing or having sex on a bike.
好像呼吸或者自行车背上做♥爱♥
Okay. Say I want to steal this lip balm.
看 我想偷这唇膏
I casually grab it, I check it out, but, no, I changed my mind.
随便拿起一支 看了看 又不想要了
I'm gonna put it back.
把它放回去
Or did I?
真的放回去了吗
So all shoplifters are magicians?
商店里顺手牵羊的都是魔术师啊
Okay, well, I can't be discreet.
我没办法那么小心
You know, I'm loud. I like attention.
你看 我嗓门大 喜欢吸引人注意
I mean, look at the cleavage I'm rocking.
看我波涛汹涌的乳♥沟♥
I could put a frisbee in there.
我可以藏只飞盘在里面
So shove a frisbee in there and let's get going.
那就塞只飞盘进去我们走啊
I get why you're nervous.
我知道你紧张的原因了
I never had the stones to schneider anything.
我也从来没偷过东西
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表