剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
My brother-in-law worked on the new roof,
我妹夫还来参与修屋顶的
and he's a complete idiot.
他就是个傻瓜啊
All right! Let's kick some ass!
好了 开始比赛吧
Ha ha, there you go.
哈哈 开始吧
This is so trump, you guys.
这也太厉害了 同志们
Everyone ready?!
都准备好了吗
Oh, will you give me one sec?
稍等一下好吗
Is that for me?
是给我看的吗
Enjoy the view.
好好欣赏吧
On my whistle!
听我口哨
Out!
出局
I hate this! I hate this!
我不想玩了 不想啊
Out!
出局
Oh, out!
出局
Oh, God! I hate this!
天呐 我不想玩了
No!
不要啊
Riggs!
里格斯
W--you took that for me.
你替我挡了一球
Uhh! No!
别啊
What's your first name?
你名字是啥
Lisa.
丽莎
No! Aah!
别啊
That was worth it.
那也值了
That was so sweet!
真好啊
Aah! He missed! I hate it!
没打中 我不想玩了
All right, Jules, you can do this!
好了 茱尔斯 你行的
I can't! Aah!
我不行
All right, up, up, up, up, up.
好吧 起来 起来 起来 起来
Grab hands. Grab hands. What? What?
手牵手 牵好手 干什么
No! Close your eyes and say a prayer for Jules.
别啊 闭上眼睛 为茱尔斯祈福
Come on. Okay. Okay.
来吧 好的
Ooh! Ooh! That was a head shot! He's out! That guy's out!
打到头了 他出局 该他出局
Great job, Jules!
好样的 茱尔斯
What?! My ears are ringing!
神马 我耳朵嗡嗡响啊
Ah! Head shot! He's out! Ooh!
又打头 他出局
That guy's out!
该他出局
Mr. Beakington, you came!
鸟嘴先生 你来啦
Head shot! We win! We win! Yeah!
打到头了 我们赢啦 赢啦 太好啦
When your eyes were closed and you were praying,
你闭上眼祈祷的时候
what was in your head?
你在想什么
I was thinking good thoughts for you.
我在为你祈求好事发生
I figured that could be my version of prayer, you know?
我想那就是我祈祷的方式吧
Mm. I like that.
我很喜欢
Good night.
晚安
Damn birds.
可恶的鸟
Glad the seagulls are finally gone.
海鸥终于飞走了真好
Yeah, the city council didn't consult me
市政厅都没跟我商量
on their decision to introduce starving falcons into the gulfhaven airspace,
就决定把饿鸟引入海湾天堂
but as mayor, I...
但是作为市长 我...
What's going on?
怎么啦
I changed the rules, had Laurie send a tweet out.
我变了下规则 让劳里发了条推特
Thank you, everyone, for participating!
谢谢大家参与进来
Come on!
别这样
I also added this when you say... come on!
我还加了一条 你一说"别这样"我们就这样
Come on!
别这样
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表