剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Look, we still need to find a band for grandpa, so--
我们还得给我姥爷找个乐队
What about this guy?
这个人行吗
Uh, we're looking for something a little romantic.
我们想要比较浪漫的感觉
Oh, man, I can do romantic.
我可以来浪漫的
With or without the kazoo?
能不用卡祖笛吗
Smart ass.
聪明
Uh, thanks for the ride, but, no,
谢谢你让我搭车 但是
I actually don't think silver would look very good on me.
我觉得银色跟我不搭
Besides, dude, I am, like...
此外 我好像
totally crazy about this guy.
很喜欢一个男生
Who?
是谁
Him.
他
How did you get here? What are you doing here?
你怎么来这了 你在这干嘛
I thought you were with my mom and Grayson.
我以为你跟我妈和格雷森在一起
I was, but then I got lost in the hills.
是的 但是我迷路了
Actually, it's kind of pretty out here at night.
事实上 这里晚上很美的
It's beautiful.
很美
Travis.
崔维斯
It was Bud.
是巴德
It was definitely Bud. I talked to him.
肯定是巴德 我跟他说话了
Sorry.
抱歉
We did it.
我们做到了
Hey, I have something for you.
我给你准备了点东西
Come on.
来吧
They'll be fine. It's time for your vacation.
他们没事的 该你好好度假了
To commemorate the best worst trip ever,
纪念最棒又最糟的一次旅行
We present to you the flower vase
我献上从酒店大厅
permanently borrowed from the hotel lobby.
永久性借来的花瓶
We named her Big Tippi.
我们起名为"大蒂比"
L.A. might suck, but you guys are the best.
洛杉矶可能很糟糕 但你们是最棒的的
Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Cheers.
干杯
And Tom's here.
汤姆也在这呢
Action
开拍
Hello, all Hollywood talent agencies.
你好 所有好莱坞的星探公♥司♥
My name is Grayson Ellis,
我叫格雷森·埃里斯
and I am currently unrepresented,
我目前没有经纪人
with extensive theatrical training.
我接受过广泛的戏剧训练
Special skills include horseback riding, tap-dancing,
特长包括骑马 踢踏舞
rollerblading, hacky sack, jewelry-making,
滑旱冰 踢沙包 做首饰
and breaking hearts.
还有伤别人的心
Just kidding.
开玩笑呢
I also play music.
我也玩音乐
Where'd the guitar go?
吉他哪去了
Just a bit of my comedy chops.
这只是我的喜剧梗
Oh, you say you want drama? Get the tissues.
你说你想来点狗血 纸巾准备好
Where did the guitar go?
吉他 你去哪了
Why?
为什么
Why, God?! My guitar.
为什么 上帝啊 我的吉他啊
Act much?
表演太浮夸
Yeah. I do. And I'm just getting started.
是我的风格 这还是刚开始呢
Call me.
给我打电♥话♥
What the hell are you ding?
你干啥呢
Nothing. It's just the joke.
没什么 开玩笑而已
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表